is this the place called heaven?

So Close
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

this is a.. well.. umm.. intermezo? ahha.. anyway.. I hope you like it.. enjoy.. :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon POV

What is this place? All in white? Am I in heaven already? I walked around a bit and saw another figure.. Is that Jessie?

“Jessie? Is that you?”

“Taeyeon? What are you doing here? Where are we? We just got shot right? Are we in heaven?”

“I don’t know to answer all of your question except we being shot.. that’s right..”

“both of you aren't dead.. just coma..” that voice.. I turned my body immediately to see who that is..

 

“F-f-fany??” I blinked try to see is this real or not.. Jessie did the same thing.. our jaw dropped as we saw her dressed all in white with a pair of white wings on her back.. her long black hair were exposed really well.. she becoming more beautiful than ever.. she looks like.. an angel..

“come…” she smiled widely making her eyes turned crescent.. we followed her in confused..

“you’re not in heaven.. you’re just in an alternate world.. where I work.. in this world there are so many half soul like you two.. waiting their time whether they should go back to earth where their body was, or go to heaven, or go to hell..”

“so.. apparently, Krystal my little sister, making us can meet you here?” Jessica asked

“don’t blame her Jessie.. besides, don’t you guys happy to see me again?”

“I’m more than happy.. but I’m also scared too.. can I touch you?” she continue asking

“hahahha.. Jessie.. you must see your face.. yes I can touch you and you can touch me.. I’m here to help you spend your time here until your right time has come..” she grabbed our hand.. her soft hand that I missed so much..

 

 

“Taetae.. you’re quiet.. it’s not like you.. you always told me about anything you’ve been through at the end of your day..” she chuckle.. so she heard..

“by any chance, you know that I….”

“yes I know Taetae.. I know you love me.. hahhaa.. it’s cute.. I’m glad that you love me.. but don’t you think you must go on?”

“I already told her Tiff.. but she kept doing this to herself..” both of them chuckle

“that voice I’ve been heard all this time.. is it really yours?”

“yes.. anymore question do you want to ask me?”

“yes.. do you love me?”

 

She didn’t surprised about what I’ve just asked her..

“I already told you in your dream..” she smiled widely as I remembered one dream she told me that she love me too and hope to meeting me in the other world..

“yeah..” I blushed..

“nah.. why don’t both of you kissed each other already??!” Jessica said in annoyed tone

“I’m afraid I can’t do that.. you are just permitted to touch me or hugged me but not kissed me..”

“who said that?”

“my boss..”

“ah.. okay..” I nodded in disappointed.. I hugged her immediately.. “I missed you so much Fany.. can I just be here with you?”

“you have to wait until your time comes Tae….” She smiled widely and returned my hug.. I can feel her soft wings..

“okay.. both of you.. I’m still here remember? Tiff.. you told us that you will accompany US not just Taeyeon..”

“are you jealous Jessie?” Tiffany

“no I’m not! You must’ve known that I belong to somebody else..”

“ah yeah.. Sooyoung.. and by the way.. Yuri is here too.. and she will be the one who accompany you Jessie..” she smiled widely

“eh? Yuri is here too?” yuri is our other friends who died not so long ago because of heart failure..

“yo what’s up my fellas?” a taller figure spread her both hands behind us and hug us from the back

“I thought you’re going to hell…” I .. “you’re cruel to me..” I pouted

“YAH!! I’m not like that!!” she slapped my arm “and stop pouting..”

“so.. what should we do now? We just wait here in the white place? There is nothing here.. except the four of us..” Jessie asked

 

“well.. we have to do some inspection towards you two first to decide which section both of you can go.. this is just an entrance..”

“what inspection?”

“how should I explained this.. hmm.. bad souls go to suffering section of this world, good souls go to the happy section of this world..” she beamed smile with crescent eyes

“umm.. okay.. we definitely will go to the suffering section..” Jessie sadly said

“what??? Why are we going there Jessie?” I asked in confused

“Kim Taeyeon.. we’re assassin!! We killed people!! There is no such thing as a white lie!!” ah yeah.. now that she mention that..

“ah yeah.. okay.. I’m ready to suffer..” I said in expressionless face

“both of you were so funny.. don’t worry, if you come here when you’re in pure heart, not full with evil revenge or something, you’ll go to the happy section..” Yuri explained “this is still not determining you go to heaven or hell.. both of you still alive remember? Just got coma.. relax..”

“so.. where should we go now?”

“go walk through that door… it will show you where..” Tiffany said..

 

*squeeeak*

 

I saw a large green garden with butterflies everywhere.. birds voice chirping cheerfully.. large tree in the middle of the garden.. clear blue sky.. warm weather.. no worries, no sadness.. just happiness.. this is so beautiful..

“whoaaa… this is so beautiful..” I said with awesome expression..

“I guess the door decided you to go to the happy section..” I turned my body as I saw her face again..

“where is Jessica?”

“she still on the other side of the door with Yuri.. still doubting whether she should go or not..” she chuckle

“so.. why would I can get here?”

“you got coma because you’re defending your other sisters.. you love them with your pure heart.. so I guess that makes you come here.. and I feel thankful that you keep your promise to me..” she smiled widely..

“I guess… this is perfect for me.. just too perfect.. I wish I never woke up..”

“wow.. hang on a second little kid.. you still have someone to take care off on earth remember?”

“ah yeah.. Krystal.. okay.. I wish I will be here longer.. my bank account still have money to pay my hospital bills..”

“hahaha.. dork.. cmon.. wanna have some tour?” she gave me her hand

“sure thing my angel..” I smile widely as I circling my hand on her waist..

 

“Taetae.. it tickles.. when you touch my wings..” she giggle

“you have the most beautiful wings that I’ve ever seen..”

“you just saw two of them.. mine and Yuri’s..” she laugh

“but I believe you have the most beautiful one..”

“okay.. stop your cheesiness..” she smile with her trademark smile

“you don’t know how much I missed you.. how much I love you.. how much I wanted to be with you..”

“I know.. sometimes you want to kill yourself just to be with me.. but if you do that, you will go to hell.. you’ll never able to be with me..”

“I will go there eventually.. I ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter