new unnies?

So Close
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal POV

I ran unsteadily outside the building.. making my own way to the alley nearby.. just to hide from the police.. because I already heard the police siren.. I pressed a button on my watch to call Jessi’s phone.. I can’t ran anymore.. too exhausted.. even for a walk.. and I already wasting too much blood..

“hello? Who is this?” Soo picked up

“Soo unnie… *gasp gasp* can you picked me up? *gasp gasp*”

“Krystal??! Is that you?!! Where are you now??!”

“I’m at the alley nearby the Chow’s building.. five blocks away from the building.. south if you came from the hospital.. *gasp gasp*”

“okay.. just stay strong!! I’ll be there in a minute!! Don’t close your eyes like your sisters!! I don’t want three of you gone into somewhere I don’t know!!”

“I’ll try my best… *gasp gasp*” and the line is off.. I ripped my blazer and used it to cover some of my wounds.. to tied it up properly.. slowing down the bleeding… "aaargh....." I yelled in pain.. my tears already falling down when I tried to hold the pain..

“I hope you’re doing fine Amber.. you have yourself a quiet wounds..” I tracked her down through my watch.. I didn’t gave the necklace for no reason.. I already installed some GPS on it.. so I could find her easily.. “it’s good knowing you already move fast to the hospital.. and it’s not the same hospital with me..” I sit on the alley and leaned my shoulder on the wall.. waiting for Soo to come.. and I saw a familiar sport car parked nearby..

 

“Soo unnie…” I can’t scream nor yelled.. I can only said in soft cracked voice..

She looked right and left panicked.. I raised my hand slowly with the rest of my strength.. she saw me..

“KRYSTAL!!!” she rushed to me and quickly lift me up to the car.. she lying down my body on the seat gently and started the engine.. “KRYSTAL!! HANG ON!! PLEASE!! WE’LL BE THERE IN FIVE!!” I tried to opened my eyes as wide as I could.. but It’s getting tired to me..

 

*screeeeeetch*

 

“Krystal!! We’re here!! Please.. be strong…” I can feel something warm on my cheek.. I saw blurry image of Soo unnie crying while the doctor rushing me to the emergency room.. and he gave me a drugs to make me sleep..

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

Sooyoung POV

“gosh.. dealing with assassin sure stressed me out.. first my beloved fiancé and her older sister that I just found out she have one.. now.. her younger sister that I love too..” I rubbed my forehead as a headache starting to making me suffer.. a nurse gave me a glass of water..

“here.. don’t get too stressed..” she said..

“thank you..” I drank all of it in one shot.. I have to checked on Jessie and her sister.. I walk towards the room..

 

“Jessie.. Taeyeon.. both of you should wake up soon.. your sister is on the emergency room..” I said in the middle of the room but still no response.. just a beeping sound of the heart beat detector and a pumping sound from the machine that provide an oxygen to their mask.. a nurse came in to the room..

“are you related to the girl that just admitted to the emergency room?” she asked

“YES YES!! I’M HER OLDER SISTER’S GIRLFRIEND!! HOW IS SHE??! IS SHE ALRIGHT?!”

“calm down.. she just need a few stitches on her wounds, few treatment for her bruises, one pack of transfused blood, one pack of infuse to prevent her from infection, few days of recovering, and should I transferred her to this room too after the process done?”

“if you can.. it will be easier for me to watch three of them..”

“sure we can.. what is your girlfriend’s job anyway? Why are her family wounded like this?” the nurse asked in curious

“I don’t know either.. I just arrived from Japan few days ago to surprised her on her birthday.. and her sister told me that she was injured.. I found the two of these girl lying down on the floor.. bleeding.. and crisis.. I brought them here.. and they becoming like this.. after that, her sister asked me that she wants to go somewhere.. and this morning she called her sister’s phone and ask me to pick her up.. and I found her in that condition..” I told her the whole story but not the job.. I know why Krystal can be like this.. and why Jessie and Taeyeon like this too..

“wow.. I’m pretty sure you stressed a lot.. and I think their younger sister just shocked with what happened to her older sister all sudden.. maybe she tried to suicide before.. but she was scared so she called you..”

“yeah maybe.. I will try to talk to her after she woke up later.. she didn’t get coma right?” I tried to confirm

“no she didn’t.. fortunately.. she has a strong will to stay up.. but she kept calling one name.. Amber.. do you know who that is? It might be the right person to make her recover faster..”

“I don’t know.. I will ask her later..”

“okay.. after the process is done I’ll transferred her to this room..”

“thank you Ms..”

“you’re welcome.. and be strong.. don’t try to suicide.. just go to the psychiatric room if you need help.. it’s right beside room 200..”

“okay.. thank you for your information..” and she leaves the room

“huff.. I’m glad I’m not dealing with another coma..” a loud sigh can be heard escaping from my mouth.. I sit on the chair next to Jessie and rubbed my head..

 

RIIING RIIING

What now… Yoona is calling me.. probably want to scold me

“hello?”

“CHOI SOOYOUNG!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! YOU SAID YOU’LL BE AWAY ONLY FOR TWO DAYS!! YOU STILL HAVE WORK TO DO AND OUR DEADLINE IS CLOSE!!”

“YAAH!! NO NEED TO YELL YOONG!! I’m still in Korea.. Jessie’s got coma, her older sister’s too.. and recently her younger sister just admitted to the emergency room…”

“WHAT?!!!”

“DID I SAID TO YOU, NO NEED TO YELL YOONG!! MY HEAD IS ALREADY HURT ENOUGH!!”

“sorry.. I’m just shocked.. how can that be possible??! Jessie is your girlfriend right? The one that you want to gave a surprise on her birthday?”

“you’re right..”

“okay.. I know you’re stressed but I need my full team to work on this project.. I will asked Victoria for her permission to me and Sunny move to your place so we could work on this project properly.. I don’t care if you only helped a little.. but I can’t handle this project only with Sunny..”

“sure thing Yoong.. I’ll wait here.. I’m at the *hospital name* hospital.. room 104.. text me if you already in Korea.. and get a taxi here.. I can’t pick you up..” I said in a frustrated voice

“okay.. be strong Soo.. they will be alright..”

“yeah.. that’s all they said.. thank you Yoong.. bye.. have a safe flight if both of you allowed to come here..”

“thank you..”

END OF PHONECALL

 

Ugh my head.. can’t they wait for a few weeks?! Should I worked while I have to keep an eye on them?? I want to focused just on them.. but it seems that Yoong can’t do it just with Sunny.. yeah.. I know our job is pretty hard this time and full.. the deadline is near too.. it’s two weeks from now.. we still only had the concept.. not even started to make the animation..

After hour of waiting Krystal.. the door finally opened.. the nurses and doctor pulling a hospital bed to the room.. and placed nearby the other bed.. they lift Krystal’s body carefully.. I rushed to them and help.. and move her body to the bed she will be lying down for the rest of her days recovering.. she still sleeping soundly.. I saw her wounds.. large cut on below of her neck, another two cuts near her shoulder, one on her belly, and bruises.. what have she  been through?!

“this cut..” the doctor pointing on below of her neck “it’s fortunate it didn’t get higher from this.. if it’s get any higher, your sister must be dead by now..” he explained calmly.. my heart almost stopped when I heard the word dead.. “she’s still under the drugs effect.. she will be wake up soon..” the doctor smiled widely and patted my shoulder.. “if you need a psychiatric, go to the level 2.. beside room 200.. I hope you didn’t suicide yourself..” he continue patted my shoulder

“I will not..” although I already thinking of that.. it’s just too stressful.. but I know when Krystal woke up, she needs me.. and the doctor with the nurses checked on her for the last time before leaving the room..

 

Five minutes later her eyes began to opened slowly..

“ung.. where am I? why it’s so bright in here? Am I in heaven?” she blinked a few times and asked with her almost gone voice.. I grab a glass of water and put the straw on .. she drink half of the glass..

“you’re not in heaven Krys.. you’re in the hospital.. three of you!! I don’t know what to say.. three of you almost make my heart stopped twice!!” I blurted in frustration

“sorry unnie.. but this will be the last time..” she stop drinking and smile weakly to me

“if any of you come to this condition ever again, I’m sure my heart will stopped permanently.. and I want to ask you something.. who is Amber?”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Krystal POV

How did she know about Amber?!

“umm.. where did you get the name?”

“the nurse said that you always calling her name when you’re in the emergency room..” haish.. my mind..

“it’s.. my crush..”

“oh.. okay.. so where is she now? The nurse also said she might be the right person to make you recover faster..”

“umm.. she’s kind of.. having the same problem with me.. but in a different way…”

“what are you trying to say Krys?”

“how should I say this.. she’s a policewoman.. and she was the friend I was talking about earlier.. and Jessie unnie probably have told you once we almost caught by the police in one mission.. the night before her birthday.. she’s the police..”

“haish.. my little sister here sure knows how to be a troublemaker.. how could I contact her? It will be the same thing to sent three of you to jail..”

“no need to contact her.. I’ll be recover soon enough.. I have other trigger.. my sisters..”

 

“wait.. did you said, she was a friend that you’re talking about? So.. you’re working with her earlier to killed that bastard?”

“yes unnie.. anymore question?”

“yes.. why she didn’t arrest you after that?”

“she told me that I’m too smart for her.. she make me promise to quit from this job.. and then I left her on the building.. did you see my watch unnie?”

“uh? Yeah.. here.. the nurse gave it to me after you got to the emergency room..”

 

I tried to track her down.. and she was already in the hospital.. I let a loud sigh of relieved knowing that..

“why are you sigh-in like that?”

“nothing..” I lied to her and smile widely..

“let me guess.. you somehow track her down with your watch and you sigh-in like that because she already save?” wow.. Jessie.. I like auntie Soo.. she’s smart..

“I never knew you’re this smart unnie..”

“you only knew me for a few weeks.. of course you didn’t know much about me.. and.. are you really fine that I proposed your sister?”

“yeah.. I’m fine..” actually I’m not that fine..

“tell me the truth..”

“okay.. actually I’m not really fine with that.. I know both of you love each others.. but I just feel insecure if my sister is taken away by someone else you know that she’s the only on I had left..”

“I’m not taking her away from you Krystal…” she caresses my hair and look into my eyes with caring

“yeah.. but ever since you two in relationship.. Jessie unnie seems pretty occupied with you and I felt a little abandoned..” her body stiffened as I said that

“I’m sorry with what happened Krystal.. I promise you that it will never happened again.. I will love you too as my own little sister..” she kissed my forehead.. I feel sincerity from her..

“promise?”

“I promise Krystal.. or should I say, the legendary Computer Angel..” she chuckle

“yah!! that name.. no longer exist..” I smile to her

“get some rest.. you need to recovered from your wounds..”

“ah yeah.. before I forgot, this is our bank account. put the bills on that account.. I don’t want you to used your money to pay the hospital bills..”

“you know that I still have enough money to cover all your hospital bills right?”

“I don’t want it.. Jessie unnie or Taeyeon unnie will do the same.. beside, we still had a lot of money from our past work.. and recently, TOP said that all Chow’s asset goes to us.. to pay the deeds he has been owe us.. and he said he feels regretful for our parent’s death.. so in order to be a good friend of my father and being told to take care of us, he gave us all the assets.. and he asked to keep all of this a secret to the media.. only the Chow’s director can know that, the almost wife of him, the lawyer, and the judge.. signed by TOP himself.. working as a hacker and assassin is a fortune you know..” I smirk proudly

“ckckck.. naughty girl.. alright alright.. I will put the bills on this account.. don’t do that again okay? It’s not a good way to obtain money..”

“it will be the last.. I guess.. I still have to make myself not doing that habit.. hacking stuff.. but I wont stole people’s money again.. this only be the first and the last..” I smiled to her

“good.. now sleep..” she patted my head and humming a lullaby song for me.. it’s been a while since Jessie did this to me..

“unnie.. thank you…” I smile before I go to sleep

 

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

 

Amber POV

“ugh.. where am I? why it’s so bright? Ugh.. my head…” I opened my eyes and blinked a lot to adjusting the bursting light that got into my eyes all sudden.. and my head.. I feels like I drank 5 bottles of beer last night and just woke up from it..

“boss?? I’m glad that you’re already conscious!!” he hugged me all sudden

“key?” I tried to push him away “no hugging.. I’m not hugging type..” I said in annoyed tone

“sorry.. I’m just too excited seeing you finally conscious..”

“what happened?” I asked in cracked voice.. my throat is dry..

“here.. drink this..” I took a sip of the water “we found you lying down unconsciously on Mr Chow’s office with a cassette, a small disk, and a blood pond beside your body.. that blood is coming from your stomach..” I checked my neck to see if my necklace still there or not.. and unfortunately.. it’s not!

“where’s  my necklace??!!” I asked in panicked

“no need to panicked boss.. here.. new necklace?”

“yeah..” I took from him and wear it again on my neck.. “where is the cassette and the disk?”

“Mr Kim took it..”

“haish.. fine..”

“all it’s from her isn’t it? The cassette, the disk, and the necklace?”

“yes…”

 

Knock knock

And the door opened by Mr Kim.. he looks like embarrassed or something..

“Amber.. I’m sorry.. for not trusting you.. I already saw what really happened on the girls house through the cassette you hold while we found you lying down bleeding..”

“it’s okay Mr Kim.. you’re just following the evidence..” I smile to him

“how can you possibly be there? And why are you get injured like that?”

“Mr TOP trying to kill me when I go to his office to get som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter