you don't understand me..

So Close
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

 

*squeeeak*

 

The room door is opened by someone....

“I found you..” a girl voice can be heard.. the younger sister shock when she saw her older sister bursting in from the door.. she didn’t say a word..

“move.. I’ll do it..” and the older sister take control of the sniper and shot in ease.. it’s of course a hit to Mr Lee’s head..

“we must hurry.. I saw a police car apparently your boy’s car..” they now packing their stuff in hurry..

The boyish policewoman rushes through the Karaoke place.. hoping the Computer Angel still here..

“what room that facing directly towards the Dusci Club?” she asked one of the waiter

“that room..” the boyish policewoman rushes to the room “but there is already two girls inside the room.. hey you can’t do that!!” the waiter yelled

 

*BAM*

 

“she was here..” the boyish policewoman notice a hole that the younger sister has made before.. “she must be not that far..”

“BOSS!! COULD YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT HAPPEN?!!”

“later Key.. we need to go downstairs.. now!! Before we lose them!!” and the two of them running to the elevator.. the elevator door is closing when the boyish policewoman notice the younger sister is on that elevator..

“DAMN!!” she punch the elevator door that now is already closed “we need to get the stairs!” right before she opened the emergency exit door, the elevator door is opening again.. one man came out with anger and he was cursing.. both of them immediately slip into the elevator..

 

Four of them are now in the same elevator with other people.. civilians.. LG, G, P1, P2.. is the last button of the elevator that pushed by the civilians.. the older sister and the boyish police had the same thought.. but the older sister is faster.. she pushed the P3 button first.. the last level of this building.. tensed atmosphere filled the small elevator.. one by one the civilians are making their way out.. the older sister tried to still on her calm and aware instinct.. the younger sister can feel all the tense aura.. she never leave her eyes towards the boyish policewoman neither do the policeman that his eyes never left from the older sister..

 

P2.. the last civilian is exiting the elevator.. now.. only four of them.. the older sister standing side by side with the boyish.. the younger sister standing side by side with the assistant.. all of them waiting for other’s movement.. the younger sister and the assistant had the same thought.. they’re pull out their gun and want to point on each others enemy at the same time.. but the younger sister and the boyish had a good reflect .. they took the gun from their own assistant and grabbing on each other assistant’s collar while protecting their own assistant.. the older girl grab the policeman’s collar and pointing her gun on his head.. the boyish policewoman grab the younger sister’s collar and pointing her gun on her head.. the younger sister and the policeman is in the middle of the two girl..

 

*ding*

 

The elevator door is now opening.. four of them walking slowly on that position and get out from the elevator..

“you can kill him if you want.. I can easily search for another assistant for myself… but you..”

“you can kill her either.. who needs a stupid and un-useful sister like her? She live or not, doesn’t matter for me.. if she lives, she still not useful..” the younger sister flinched a bit when she heard those words came out from her own sister.. pain expression can be seen on the younger sister’s face.. she knows that her older sister doesn’t mean that.. but she still can feel the pain in her heart when she heard that..

“okay.. we release each other’s assistant and we put our gun down..”

“okay..” and they’re breaking out from the position.. the boyish policewoman pushed away the younger sister from her.. at the same time, the older sister do the same.. they looks like a mirror.. both of them raising their gun and slowly put it down.. after they put the gun down, they standing up again with an empty hand…

 

The atmosphere are getting more tensed as their breath is the only thing can be heard on this room.. they’re observing on each other.. waiting for any movement.. the two assistant decided to take the gun.. but.. the same thing happened.. the boyish and the older sister kick both of them at the same time.. the older sister toss the gun to the air with her feet and throw it with her heels towards her younger sister.. the younger sister immediately grab the gun.. the older sister tried to grab another gun from the boyish.. but the boyish move faster, she toss the gun in the air and kick the gun towards her assistant.. her assistant grab it an pointing at the younger girls’ head as soon as he grab it.. smirk proudly as he thought it was a win, the younger sister just kept the cold expression of hers and raised the gun that already pointing at the assistant’s chest to his eye level and pressed the gun towards his head.. the assistant is shaking in fear but the younger sister kept her cold expressionless aura.. both of the assistant is only watch from distant.. and now.. it’s only the fight between the older sister and the boyish policewoman..

The older sister’s face keep her face expressionless as the boyish policewoman now in her serious face.. they look each other.. battle of eye contacts… and the older sister get the step first, she punch directly towards the boyish face.. the boyish dodge and grab the older sister’s hand and punch her on the stomach.. making the older sister taken aback a few step..

 

“not bad..” the older sister smirk.. the boyish policewoman just scoffed..

And they continue the battle.. It’s head to head, neck to neck.. twisting each others body, punching kicking and..

 

*screeeetch*

 

Both assistant look surprised a bit.. but of course the younger sister still trying to keep her cool.. although her cheeks already blushing.. the policeman stare at his jaw dropped saw his boss clothes is ripped a bit.. exposing a bit part of her black sport bra and her abs.. the boyish policewoman realized that her assistant is starring at exposed part.. then she gave the look ‘what are you looking at?!’ and her assistant shook his head and focused on the younger sister once again.. the older sister just gave her a proud smirk..

They continue fighting and now the boyish is pissed off by the older sister’s action.. she grab the older sister’s hand and twist her.. the older sister rolling in the air and she pulled the boyish hand and gave her a slight punch on her shoulder to push her away.. the boyish grab the older sister’s clothes right before she was being pushed away..

 

*screeeetch*

 

The younger sister not surprised seeing her own sister’s black bra and her waist exposed a bit.. because.. she’s her own sister.. but in the other way, the policeman tried to look at what’s happening as he saw the older sister’s exposed part, his jaw dropped.. the younger sister pushed her gun towards the policeman’s head to make his head facing her once again and not looking at her sister.. the younger sister gave the policeman a deathly glare and looks like ‘don’t you ever dare to look at my sister’..

 

The boyish pulling out her handcuffs and tried to handcuffs the older sister.. the older sister tried to avoid the handcuffs but she can’t.. one of her hand is now getting the handcuffs.. the last thing to do for the boyish is making her other handcuffs is attaching on her wrist..

 

“one last move angel..” she smirk

“who do you think you are calling me angel?!” the older sister get pissed off..

 

she tried to hit the boyish with the free handcuffs but the boyish keep avoiding from contact.. they fight until they arrived at the parking lot.. both assistant keep in distance walking slowly following the two of them.. the boyish began to think what should she do and..

 

*click*

 

The boyish smile widely and proud like she was saying, you’re done Computer Angel.. the handcuffs finally attach to the boyish wrist and the older sister’s wrist.. the older sister began to fight back again.. both of them too focused with their fight so they can’t pay attention to their surrounding.. the younger sister sense something.. someone is watching them.. not someone.. a group of people are watching them.. and she slightly see a gun fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter