missunderstanding

So Close
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal POV

As I woke up.. I saw yoona unnie is sleeping on the couch with her tired face.. I looked to my clock.. it’s still 4am.. I tried to walk properly towards her.. holding the sting on my stomach.. I ended up stumbled to her body.. she opened her eyes widely and hold me immediately..

“Krystal! Is there something that you need? Why are you forcing yourself again?” she asked me while helping me sitting beside her..

“nothing.. I just want to look after you unnie.. you look so tired..” I smile to her

“don’t worry about me..” she smiled with her doe eyes

 

“unnie.. why are you helping me like this? We just met about 3 and a half weeks now..”

“hmm.. I’ve always wanted to have a little sister to take care of.. since I don’t have one.. so.. as I met you and seeing your condition like this, I just want to take care of you like I always wanted to be..” she hugged me

“I got more unnies.. kekeke.. am I that loveable that making people around me want to make me as her little sister?”

“I think so.. hahaha..” everyone except her… gosh Krystal.. you have to let her go.. nothing will make you can be with her..

 

 

“what’s with the thinking face?” she snapped her fingers in front of my eyes.. waking me up from my deep thought

“nothing…” I smiled to her “tell me more about yourself unnie.. do you have anyone that you love back in Japan?” I tried to change the topic.. hope she taken it

“yeah.. I have one.. her name is SeoHyun.. she’s my girlfriend..”

“wow.. why are my surrounding can’t get a guy to be with? instead they’re having a relationship with a girl..”

“ahahahaha… you can’t force your feelings with who you’re gonna be in love with.. you’ll know it someday if you already have someone that you love.. or.. you already have one?” I was surprised by her question but I put my best fake face to make it real..

“naah.. I don’t have one..” I said while leaned my head on her shoulder… she wrapped her arms around me.. I continue asking innocent question “unnie.. what does it feels to be in love with somebody? Like romatically?”

“hmm.. how should I explained that.. it’s too complicated to be explained.. but there is some symptoms that may occurs like, you’ll do something stupid because of him/her, you’ll do anything just to make him/her smile, pretty much you’ll sacrifice your own life for him/her.. something like that.. you have to feel it.. and you’ll understand..”

“I wish I will have those feeling towards somebody soon.. and that somebody will feel the same with me.. I want to know how does it feels to loved and to be loved..” I know how it feels to love somebody.. but I don’t know how it feels to be loved by someone you love.. all Yoona unnie tells me about that feelings was right.. I’ll do anything.. just to see those foolish smile.. even that I just see it on my screen..

“you already being loved by us.. me, Sunny, Sooyoung, Jessie, and Taeyeon..” she chuckle

“I MEAN romantically unnie.. I know that all of you love me..” I said sarcastically

“ahaha.. I know I know… I just want to tease you.. hahhaa.. wanna go downstairs?”

“sure.. I want to see all my unnies.. especially Taeyeon unnie.. it’s been a while since last time we spend time together..”

“okay.. let’s go..” she helping me walk properly to downstairs

 

 

As we go downstairs.. I can feel there is something wrong in here..

“what’s with this weird atmosphere?”

“oh.. you’re up early Krystal.. I’m packing my stuff... I will go to my hometown soon.. to finished things..” Taeyeon unnie said while she was running around to pick her stuff

“what?! That early unnie?!”

“I’ll be back soon.. the sun is rising up.. and the sunlight illuminate the shadows and reveals everything..” okay.. what’s with the weird sentence.. I began to think..

“woo.. Taeyeon.. I never know that you can be so poetic in the early morning..” Yoona complimented her as she helping me sitting on the couch with my brain still thinking what she meant.. Sun.. the Sun is raising up.. is something is related to Sunny unnie? She’s the one that have the name with the biggest possibilities.. And the sunlight illuminate the shadow and reveals everything.. hmm.. illuminate the shadows.. does Taeyeon unnie trying to say she already knows everything??!

 

 

I pulled out my watch and typing what I thought about her words.. and sent it to her watch.. her watch beeping like usual alarm..

“what are you doing with your watch Krys? Is there something wrong?”

“no.. I’m just setting it to the right time.. I think someone is playing pranks on my watch..” I lied to her with my poker face

“ah.. I see..” she chuckle.. I kept observing Taeyeon unnie while she was packing her stuff.. she pretend to look at her just beeping watch, nodded while stole glancing on me with her serious look, and yelled..

 

“I’M LATE!!” she pretend to panicked “Krystal.. sent my love letter to Jessie.. I love both of you but I have to go now.. text you later..” she kissed my forehead and cheeks and storm outside with her two luggage..

“bye unnie.. be careful..” I waved to her and smile.. how did Sunny unnie knows? Something must be happened yesterday as I got asleep in my room..

“what’s with the rushes in the morning? Why she have to go this soon?”

“I don’t know.. maybe she forgot something on her hometown? She said she’s gonna finished some things.. I think she had an appointment with her clients? Because last time before she got coma, she’s taking a short holiday.. like only for two weeks? But it ended up one month because she got coma for 3 weeks.. her clients must be feel pissed off..”

“she’s sure a busy woman.. I wonder if she could maintain her health really well…”

“she will be alright…” I smile to her.. “wanna make some breakfast for the rest of the girls?”

“I will do that.. you.. just sit here and wait..”

“but I want to he---“

“no.. sit here and watch TV or play with your iPad while I making breakfast..”

“okay unnie…” I took off my iPad and began to track where is she.. I know that she just recently installed a camera on her apartment.. it makes me easier to spying on her..

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

Amber POV

It’s been a while since I met her.. I got an information that she and her sisters is already out from the hospital.. I don’t know why I’m up so early like this.. my eyes is pretty much opened widely as I tried to shut it.. I sometimes looking to the CCTV I installed after I got released from the hospital.. I know she was observing me sometimes..

“you sure knows how to make me confused..” I stared blankly towards the ceiling.. and playing with the necklace she gave to me as I heard a sound from my CCTV like zooming sound.. she must be observing me right now.. this is my chance.. I get up from my bed and took some paper from my desk.. I wrote something..

 

I will make sure they wont catch you.. I promise I will find you but after this case closed

 

I took my chair and step up on it.. making my height high enough to reach the camera..

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

Krystal POV

What are you trying to do Amber? I saw her took out some paper and write something on it.. and she grab her chair and make her height is high enough to reach the camera.. I tried to make a better view on that note..

 

I promise I will find you

 

I chuckle as I saw her notes.. there is more words after that but I can’t see it because she’s put the notes to near to the camera… how can she possibly find me? And I know that she will not let anyone know that she knew me.. personally.. she will still do the procedure she needs to follow to catch me.. but if she follow the procedure, she will never able to catch me..

“I’ll be waiting for you to fulfill your promise.. or should I be the one who revealed myself first?”

I saw her pulling out the note and smiling widely towards the camera.. those foolish smile I missed so much.. I can’t help it but find out myself smiling like crazy right now.. I hope no one see me..

“you have a great taste..” I heard a soft whispered from my back as I turned my head in shock

“Soo unnie?!! How long have you been here?!”

“since you said that you’ll waiting for her to find you..” she chuckle and make her way to sit next to me

“she’s pretty handsome.. and determined I see..”

“yeah.. she always determined to catch me and Jessie unnie.. and she will never stop trying until I died maybe?”

“ahahaha.. just be careful with her.. and with what you’re doing right now.. I know you sent some information related to her case she was handling.. besides the Computer Angel’s case.. you always help her..”

“how did you know unnie?”

“there is a rumor about one anonymous person who helped them solving their case.. but not the Computer Angel’s case.. but they can’t find out the sender of the information nor track it and they can’t replied the message… and the email or the information is sent to one certain police officer.. their boss to be exact..  I assume that it was her who receive that.. isn’t that obvious?” she chuckle

“it can be anybody..”

“yeah.. it can be anybody.. but as I observed, the possibilities that person is YOU is almost 90%...”

“okay.. you got me unnie..” I sighed

“do you love her that much?”

“yeah I guess so..”

“tell her…”

“I can’t unnie.. can’t you see that she was really determined to find me and catch me?”

“what if.. your case is closed? Will you tell her and meet her?”

“I know her that even though the case is closed, she will still trying to catch me and after she catch me, she will opened the case again.. she will keep hunting me until I go to jail.. or maybe died in her hands.. or maybe I’ll let that happen so my sister would never got bothered by her..”

“no.. don’t do that..” she said in stern voice and hugged me

 

“Sunny unnie already know about everything?” I asked and broke the hug

“yeah.. she found out yesterday.. when they got attacked by Yakuza on their way here..”

“I see.. so it’s only Yoona unnie left who still doesn’t know a thing.. but she will find out soon or later.. unless she move back to Japan and never come back here to visit us..”

“let the time decide all..”

 

 

“breakfast ready!!” I heard Yoona’s voice from the kitchen.. and she bring out some of them to the table..

“I’m going to wake up Jessie..” she stand up and I grab her wrist.. she looked at me in her confused face..

“no.. let me.. you never wake her up before.. you still have much to learn about her unnie.. hahaha.. you can wake Sunny unnie up..” I stand up and walk slowly towards her room.. leaving Soo unnie no choice but to obey me..

 

 

I sit and moving my body closer to her sleeping body..

“unnie.. wake up.. breakfast ready..” I whispered to her.. well.. it’s not the best way to wake her up.. she will not wake up if I only do this.. yes and I’m right.. there is no respond from her.. I got some idea..

“UNNIE….HELP..” I yelled in pain loud enough for her to heard me but not loud enough for others to heard me.. I began to act like I was falling to the floor while I pushed her stuff on the desk to fall.. making a ruckus noise.. “UNNIE……….” And I turn my head down as I curled my body into a ball.. pretending that I was in a so much pain on my stomach.. I took a glance before, and I saw she began to opened her eyes widely..

“KRYSTAL!!” she jumped from the bed and hold me trying to check on me.. I know this will work..

“unnie…” I said in a weak voice..

“KRYSTAL!! WHAT’S WRONG?!!” she began to worried with me.. I just smile to her..

“I just want to wake you up.. I already try it the soft way but you still didn’t respond it.. so I do this.. I’m okay unnie..” I smile to her and hugged her tightly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter