I found you again..

So Close
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal POV

As I opened my eyes because of the sudden sunlight bursting from my window, I saw Yoona unnie already make her bed and gone.. I turned to see what time is it and I saw a bouquet of flower laying down on my desk..

“To a beautiful princess..” I read the card and admire the beautiful flower.. wondering whose giving me this.. I went downstairs slowly as I found myself smiling and blushing hard.. I still hold the flower… it’s a white roses well arranged with red roses..  the red roses making a heart shape in the middle with the white roses surrounding it.. it’s beautiful..

“unnie.. who leave this on my desk?” I walked to Yoona unnie’s direction.. and I sense someone is behind me.. before I could react, the figure tickled me.. making me rolling down on the floor laughing hard.. as I felt another sting on my stomach..

“ouch..” I flinched.. the figure stop tickling me and began to turn her face into worried face

“Krys.. are you okay? I’m sorry for tickling you so hard..” the short figure began to checked on me worriedly

“Taeyeon unnie? Is that you?”

“yes.. it’s me.. I want to make some surprised to you.. like the flowers?” she smiled widely.. she helped me to stand up and bring me to sit on the couch..

“yes I love it.. thank you unnie..” I tried to hold the pain as my tears build up on the corner of my eyes “ouch…. It hurts…..” I squeeze my shirt on the area of the stitches.. but I didn’t squeeze my wound.. it will be more hurtful..

 

“Krys.. Krys.. I’m really sorry.. really really sorry..” she began to panicked and run fast towards the kitchen grab a glass of water for me

“unnie.. there is.. a pain killer.. on… my desk.. could you please.. get it for me?” I tried to talk properly

“SURE!! Wait here!” she dashed to my room and back again with the medicine on her hands in just only a few seconds.. she’s in panic mode..

“thank you unnie..” I drink the pills and the pain slowly gone..

 

 

“how do you feel now?”

“better….” I sit tiredly on the couch “where is the flower? Did I drop it? I’m sorry unnie..”

“no.. I’m the one who is guilty.. it’s not broken actually.. I’ll put this on the vase..” she grab the flower and put it on the vase..

 

 

“hello.. what’s with the clumsy face?” Jessie and Soo unnie came out from the kitchen with Yoona unnie bring many plates for our breakfast and put it on the table..

“nothing.. I’m just still sleepy and tired unnie.. where is Sunny unnie?” I asked to distract them.. I don’t want them scolding Taeyeon unnie for making me laugh so hard until I got hurt..

“she might be still sleeping..” and I heard someone running towards our direction after Jessie unnie answer me.. and found Sunny unnie hugged Taeyeon unnie from the back.. Taeyeon unnie bodies becoming tensed and stiffened as she felt a pair of arms circling around her neck from the back..

“Taeyeon!! You’re here!! I’m so worried..”

“wow wow.. Sunny.. what’s with the sudden romantic?” yoona unnie asked in confused

“umm.. I’m just.. worried about her.. that’s all.. because she left us without a word.. like she did before..” she released her hug and stand up straight

“thank you for being worried about me.. but I’m okay..” taeyeon unnie smiled widely to her

 

 

“let’s eat breakfast!!!” Sooyoung unnie yelled as her eyes are fixed on the plate on the table.. getting ready to finished them all.. “LET’S EAT!!” Yoona unnie yelled too..

“WAIIIT!!!” Sunny unnie pulled their ears.. making them leaned back against the chair again.. “we’ll take our portion first.. then you two can take yours..” Soo unnie and Yoona unnie rubbed their ears as it becoming more redder.. we all just chuckled with Sunny unnie’s behaviour..

“thank you Sunny..” Taeyeon unnie began to take some of the food for herself, for me and for Jessie unnie.. they actually like our mom and dad.. hahaha..

“we actually looks like a real family.. Taeyeon unnie becoming our appa while Sunny unnie becoming our umma..” I chuckle and all of them just laugh except for Taeyeon unnie and Sunny unnie who smiling awkwardly towards each others..

 

 

“bwahahahhaa.. you two must see your own face.. it’s hilarious.. bwahahahaha..” Jessie unnie keep teasing them as Sunny unnie began to blushed hard..

And we laugh a lot when we enjoying our food.. I’m happy that Sunny unnie becoming the bright unnie I know before.. as I help to wash the dishes Taeyeon unnie yelled from the living room..

 

 

“Krys.. have you seen the news?”

“nope.. why?” I look at her direction while my hands still pretty occupied with the dishes.. Sunny unnie helping me do the dishes

“hear this…” and she raised up the television volume.. I heard something about fire and the three familiar name has been mentioned dead.. I dried my hands and walking to the living room with Sunny unnie following me from behind with her curious face..

“wow.. that was something.. we can go freely now huh?” I asked forgetting about Yoona unnie is there with us..

“what do you mean Krys? You can always go anywhere you want freely right? as long as Jessie let you..” she look into my direction with her confused face.. damn I forgot that she didn’t know a thing.. I face palming myself mentally when I realized that.. and began to think what should I say..

“umm.. umm..” what should I do??!!

“what she mean is, the police wont be questioning us anymore since they will be so busy with their new case.. those assassins is on the top of the most wanted list..” Taeyeon unnie said calmly.. I am so glad I have her as my unnie..

“ah.. I see.. by the way, today is your check up schedule right?” Yoona unnie asked

“yeah unnie.. I might go to the doctor after I get ready..”

“I’ll accompany you.. since I missed my little sister so much..” Taeyeon unnie pinched my cheek

“you just met her yesterday Taeyeon..” Jessie unnie said in annoyed tone

“you jealous Jessie?”

“what?! Of course not!”

“I’m kidding.. hahaha.. when the three of you will be heading to Japan?”

“you want us to go as soon as possible?”

“no!! it’s not what I mean Sunny!! Please don’t misunderstand!!” she began to panic

“don’t panic.. I know what you mean.. hahaha.. we’ll be back to Japan tomorrow..”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter