final fight part 1..

So Close
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

The next morning at the Chow’s office.. a helicopter was flying closer to the heliport on the Chow Building.. after it parked, come out from inside, a unfamiliar figure with a grey suit, shades, and iPad on his hand.. one of the man walk towards the figure and greet him..

“It’s nice that we can finally meet you sir..”

“the pleasure is mine…” said the unfamiliar figure as he smiling widely

 

They walked into the security system office.. the blue haired man already waiting for the unfamiliar figure to come.. he was playing chess.. in a big screen as big as the one on the cinema..  as he heard a door opened, he stood up and greet them..

“good morning Mr Siwon.. how is your first impression when you arrived here?”

“good morning Mr TOP.. it was nice.. Korea is nice.. I love it..” said the figure smiling widely while he shook the blue haired man’s hand..

“this is Mr GDragon my trusted man.. you can call him GD.. and this is Mr Minho, he is the head of the security here..”

“nice to meet you sir..” said both of them and shook his hand

“chess huh?”

“do you want to play with me Mr Siwon?” said the blue haired man

“sure thing.. it’s a nice game to spend your time..”

 

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

 

Krystal POV

I woke up as my body realized this already morning.. I opened my eyes and feel a presence of another person next to me.. I looked up and saw her face.. her eyes still closed.. I can hear her soft breath and steady heartbeat.. am I dreaming? I look to my hands that hugging her tightly.. I’m close to her.. she circled one of her arm around my shoulder and the other hand holding my arm.. I must’ve sleeping in this position last night.. gosh Krystal.. what you have done.. I mentaly facepalming myself.. you just making all things harder for yourself.. her scent is hypnotizing me.. I slowly released myself from her embrace.. trying not to wake her up..

“hummmmmmm.. Krystal?” she slowly opened her eyes.. too late..

“uh.. yeah.. it’s me… umm.. you can go back to sleep.. umm.. I’m sorry for making you uncomfortable last night..” I was nervous seeing her like this..

“no problem.. and we have work to do.. so I wont go back to sleep..” she stretched her body as her t-shirt lift up and revealed her perfect toned body.. and the sunlight that bursting in from the window just making it looks more perfect.. I shook my head to avoid thinking about anything related to her..

“I-I-I will go to the kitchen and prepare some breakfast..” I walk away as fast as I could.. I can feel my unsteady heartbeat and my hot cheeks.. I must be blushing..

“okay…”

---------------------------------------------------------

Amber POV

Seeing her last night that fragile.. my heart said that she just got into the wrong condition.. environment make her being like this.. and her sister too.. it’s because the police department can’t get enough evidence to arrest him.. and now I’m thinking about killing him is the best way to end all of his dirty works.. I already know that he’s dirty but I can’t take him to jail because I had not enough evidence.. I don’t want to arrest her.. I want her to at least feel happiness..

The sunlight just making the weather just nice.. it’s a great thing to start a day.. I took off my shirt to get change.. did she brought my shirt or I should wear this shirt all day? Ugh.. it’s kinda uncomfortable..

“Krystal.. can I borrow your shirt?” I yelled from the bedroom

“sure.. it’s on the closet.. grab whatever you want to wear..” she yelled from the kitchen

“thank you…”

I decided to go take a short shower to refresh my mind and body.. I walk out from the bathroom just wearing my under garments and towel covered my lower body..

“where is it…” I tried to find a clothes that fit on me “ah.. this will work..” I took one of the t-shirt and short basketball pants..

---------------------------------------------------

Krystal POV

I already done with the breakfast making.. should I call her? She took a quiet long time to change her clothes.. I walk towards the bedroom to call her..

“Amber.. breakfast is re-----“ I’m shock when I saw her just wearing her undergarments and towel.. her wet perfect body were exposed.. my gosh.. her messy wet hair.. she look so handsome.. “I-I-I’m s-s-sorry.. I’ll wait you… on the table… b-b-breakfast is r-r-ready..” I shook my head and turn around.. I can’t help it but blushed.. Krystal!! You’re really making things harder for you..

“u-uh.. s-sure..”

 

And I walk to the kitchen and took a seat and starting to eat my breakfast nervously..

“m-morning.. thank you for the breakfast…” awkward atmosphere were made between us and silence surrounding us..

“umm.. so.. I’m sorry.. that.. I disturb your sleep.. and make you uncomfortable last night..”

“i-it was nothing.. I just.. want to comfort you.. since.. you’re alone.. right now.. I mean.. your sister is still at the hospital…”

“so.. we should prepare ourself for tonight mission.. if you don’t want to do it.. I can do it by myself.. and I will give you the tape..”

“no.. we had a deal.. I will help you.. beside.. he deserve it..”

“okay.. shall we start preparing now?”

“yeah…”

And we prepared ourself for the final invasion to their office tonight..

 

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

 

Author POV

As the dark finally revealed itself to the sky.. the two figure started to rushing to the Chow building.. they used modified van.. which the younger sister had bought.. inside the van there is a high technology equipment and computer.. they’re preparing themselves..

“I don’t want to kill people.. I just help you with the program and guiding you okay?” said the boyish

“that’s the only thing I need..” said the younger sister with a cold tone

 

The younger sister is getting ready.. she grab her bags containing explosives and guns.. tighten her shoelace and make a pony tail on her hair.. she wear a uniform that her sister used to wear when they’re on a mission.. white coat, white shirt, white long pants and because she still not used to do action while wearing a heels, she wear a white sneakers..

“I will go now..” she opened the small door on the floor of the van.. and get into the building via sewer..

 

The younger sister took out her PDA and look to the map.. searching for the entrance..

 

*beep beep*

 

The younger sister opened the sewer gate and climb the ladder… the gate is heading towards above the lift..

“I’m in..” the younger sister talk to the boyish with her wireless communicator

“okay.. I’ll begin to hack their security system now..”

 

*typing sound*

 

Meanwhile at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter