TOP... you'll pay for all you have done to me..

So Close
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

The younger sister finally arrived at home.. holding a bouquet of flower and the older sister’s favorite cake… she have no idea that both of her sister already bleeding hardly on the floor.. she skipped to the door and walking happily..

“UNNIEEE!! I’M HOME!!! AND…..” the younger sister look at the mess.. shattered glass.. broken vase with white roses that already spoiled by red blood.. bullets hole.. blood trail.. she saw two bodies lying on the floor behind the desk.. with a blood pond nearby..“UNNIEE!!!!” the younger sister dropped all the things she hold on her hands and running towards the desk.. “UNNIEEE WAKE UP!!!” the younger girl shook both of the girls body.. but still no sign from them.. their body just falling down freely.. she checked the white knight pulse and the older sister’s pulse.. she can barely feel it.. and she heard a weak breath coming through their noses.. almost like whisper…”unnieeee.. please… wake up… Taeyeon unnie… Jessie unnie…” the younger sister crying out loud seeing two people she love and the only two people she had lying down on the floor covered with their own blood.. she took out her older sister’s phone and called someone..

“hello? Jessie?”

“unnie.. *sobs* are you.. in korea.. now?”

“krystal? Is that you? Yes.. I’m in Korea now.. I want to give your sister’s a surprise.. why are you crying?”

“unnie… could… you.. please… come.. to our place? Jessie unnie… Taeyeon unnie… are bleeding… now… I don’t know.. what to do…” the younger sister began to cry more louder

“okay.. okay… calm down.. where is your house? I will go there now..”

 

The younger sister explained everything about where their house is..

 

“okay.. I’m not too far from there.. I’ll be there in a minute..” the taller girl turn off the phone and stopped a nearby taxi and storm towards the house as fast as she could.. cold sweat are covering her forehead.. hearing the girl she loved.. bleeding..

 

In the other side, the younger girl crawl towards her desk with her wet face, bloody hands, and stained shirt.. she started to search the recording for the past 50 minutes from the CCTV.. she cried even more while she saw.. the two of her sisters helping each other getting rid of those man in the black suit while trying to guide her..

“UNNIEEEEE….” A loud scream can be heard came out from the younger sister mouth when she saw her unnie got shot from the back by those man.. but still trying to endure the pain to make sure her younger sister save.. “TAEYEON UNNIEE…” she cried even more when she saw her other unnie got shot to protecting her unnie from get another shot and falling down to the floor because of the impact.. she saw the white knight whispered in pain towards her older sister and then knocked her down to unconscious..

“what? Taeyeon unnie? Why are you doing that?” the younger sister look in shock.. she fast forward the video to see what’s really going on..

She saw the white knight struggling by herself hiding while holding the pain she got.. she hiding until all those man walk away with leaving the necklace on the desk.. the younger sister look to her desk and saw a familiar necklace..

“Amber’s…” and she continue to watch the video..

“Taeyeon unnie.. you do that.. for protecting.. my sister..” the younger sister covered disbelief with what she just saw.. the white knight is really saving her sister with all she got.. even though herself.. bleeding that badly and exhausted already..

“unnies…..” she closed her eyes.. can’t watch more than that.. seeing both of her sisters are struggling from death.. and it’s because of her..

“KRYSTAL!! WHAT HAPPENED?!!”

“Soo unnie?” her voice still cracked because of crying..

The taller girl running towards the three of them..

“cmon.. they still can make it.. we just need to bring them to the hospital..” the taller girl began to lift the older sister and tears are flowing through from the corner of her eyes.. the younger sister grab the cassette from the computer and walk away..

“use Taeyeon unnie’s car.. it’s faster.. I’ll bring Taeyeon unnie..” the younger girl lifted the white knight weak body and both of them running towards the white knight racing car..

“unnie, I’ll drive..” the taller girl just nodded “please press here and here to at least slowing down.. their bleeding.. although I don’t know.. if there is any left..” the younger girl now expressionless pointing at the both wound and where should the taller girl pressed

 

*vrooooooom*

 

The younger girl used her stunning skills of driving and drifting to go to the hospital.. she didn’t care about traffic light or the police.. she just want to drive as fast as she could to the hospital..

 

*screeeeeetch*

 

As soon as they arrived at the hospital.. the doctors and nurses running towards their car while pushing a hospital bed and an oxygen.. and infuse..

“HOW MANY?” the doctors yelled from inside

“two!!” the younger sister yelled out loud.. another team of doctors and nurses came out bring another pack of emergency treatment..

 

Now the white knight and the older sister lying down side by side with a pale face and weak body..

“unnies.. please.. wake up… don’t leave me.. I need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter