HER BIRTHDAY PART 2

I TOLD YOU I LOVE YOU !!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Once ~~~  and shinhye were out of the door jonghun and wonbin immediately rushed to the windows to look out and when they saw that ~~~ and shinhye were far away from the house, they shouted at their lungs and called the others that were hiding inside jonghun’s bedroom.

“YAH!! GUYS! THEY’RE GONE! LET’S START!” wonbin shouted and the four came out of jonghun’s room and gathered their materials. Hongki started to assign the guys the things they should do and after that they became busy.

 

 

~~~ and shinhye were walking to the bus stop. ~~~ was still frowning and sad because, as for now, nobody had ever greeted her. Not her parents, nor her brother, nor shinhye, nor the other guys, nor Hongki. *how can they forget my birthday?* ~~~ pouted. She’s very disappointed with the others but still wear her bright smile. *well, even if they forgot my birthday, at least i can spend some HAPPY time with my bestfriend..........

 _______________________________________________________________

OR NOT?*

They were now inside the mall. As soon as they entered the mall, Shinhye kept on dragging her here and there. They kept on entering each shops and shinhye kept on making her hold all the things she bought. She was just silent because she can see that her bestfriend is very happy.

___________________________________________________________________

 

“YAH! PUT IT THERE!”

“NO! IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE HERE!”

“YAH! LEE JAEJIN! STOP BEING A LAZY AND START WORKING!”

“YAH! CHOI MINHWAN! YOU CAN PLAY YOUR DRUMS LATER! JUST KEEP ON ARRANGING THE FOODS! AND DON’T EVER! I MEAN EVER GET EVEN A SINGLE CHICKEN WING!”

“HYUUUUUNG~ WAE?”

“just eat later! Arasseo?”

“aish!!”

“YAH! SONG SEUNGHYUN! YOU BET—“

“aigoo~ honey! Don’t panic! We’ll finish this in no time!” mrs. Choi touched his arm motherly and patted his head. She made him breathe in and breathe out and made him calm. Hongki took a deep breath and look at his clock, it was only 3pm and everything will already be done. Only a few things should be placed here and there but that’s not really important though. It was already 5pm when they were done arranging everything.

“jonghun~ah! Tell shinhye to come home now, please?” hongki shook jonghun but the latter just tiredly shook his head.

“let’s just rest for 30 minutes, okay? And let’s take a bath first! All of us stink! You don’t want to ask my sister to be your girlfriend especially with that look of yours.” Jonghun looked at him up and down. And that’s when he noticed that he really is right. He just nodded his head and sat next to jonghun, resting for a minute or two before taking a bath. Well, they all brought their changing clothes so that they won’t come back to their homes and made them waste energy again.

“Don’t worry! I’ll call them at 6pm.”

__________________________________________________________________

“YAH!! FASTER! WHY ARE YOU SO SLOW ~~~-AH??!”

Shinhye told her with an irritating voice. This made ~~~ off guard. She looked at shinhye with a very confused look but shinhye just rolled her eyes. She went to where ~~~ is and held her hand firmly and dragged her once again. The time passed so fast and it was all wasted with shinhye just blabbering non sense or keep on asking her questions or telling her story about jonghun and blah blah blah and with shinhye dragging her in every store and make her hold everything she bought. It was already 6pm and ~~~ was so tired because of the nonstop walking and what has made her more tired was the bags she was holding. And she doesn’t have the energy because ever since she woke up, she hasn’t eaten any single thing. Shinhye dragged her to the gift shop making ~~~ smile with hope. Shinhye smiled at her and showed her a cute t-shirt.

“Isn’t it cute?” shinhye asked her still smiling. ~~~ nodded her head, finally thinking that she will give it to her.

“aigoo~ i wonder what will Jaemi think if i give this to her on her birthday!” *jaemi is just somebody okay? XD*

~~~’s face fell down when she heard another name and knew that it isn’t for her. *guess nobody remembered it* she thought to herself. Shinhye saw her bestfriend’s face fell and felt bad about it. Of course she doesn’t want to do what she was doing now but hongki was the one who planned it and she was just acting according to the plan. The t-shirt really was for her but she just doesn’t want to tell her and made up a name to cover about the gift thingy. She cleared and wore a poker face once again and gave ~~~ the bag when she finished buying at the counter. ~~~ looked at the bag with sooo much hatred but carried it anyways. They were still walking when shinhye’s phone rang.

“Oh oppa!” shinhye’s face lit up when she heard jonghun’s voice that made ~~~ angry.

“yah! Come home now!!” jonghun told her. shinhye just nodded her head, mentally face palming herself and uttered a yes to him.

Please log in to read the full chapter