SHOULD I?

I TOLD YOU I LOVE YOU !!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"Finally! I found you!"

 

Hongki abruptly stood up and looked at the source of that loud voice. As he looked up, he saw ~~~ smiling down at him sweats were formed and trickling down her forehead and panting very loud. She walked tiredly to him and collapsed beside him. She breathed heavily. Few minutes after, she sat up and wiped the sweats on her forehead. She gulped and turned to look at hongki.

 

"annyeong!" she waved cheerfully at him and gave him a very bright smile.

"why are you here?" hongki asked harshly.

"wae? Is it bad to be here?? Is this rooftop yours?" she answered back to him, still with that smile plastered on her face. Hongki stopped and felt like this had happened before.

 

*flashback*

 

RRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGG!!!!

 

after an hour of learning in their first subject, their teacher told them to have a break since their next teacher was absent. upon hearing that.. ~~~ stood up and ran to his brother's, bestfriend's, and hongki's room. she saw that they still have a teacher so she turned around and ready to go back to her classroom when her stomach began to grumbled. she stopped on her tracks..

 

"aish!!! i'm hungry!!! that babo oppa!! >.<" she continued walking but stopped on her tracks when a hand caught her wrist..

 

"where are you going???"

"eh??"

 

i turned around and saw hongki the monkey holding my wrist. 

"why are you here??"

"me?? wae??? is it bad?? is this corridor yours??? huh?? is it bad if---"

 

i didn't finished my sentence when that monkey dragged me to the school garden. 

 

"what're we doing here??"

Please log in to read the full chapter