THE BABO AND THE THING

I TOLD YOU I LOVE YOU !!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

AN:

JAEJIN

YOU

HONGKI

JONGHUN

SHINHYE

MINHWAN

SEUNGHYUN

look at the colors please!!! they're the one speaking ....... thank you!! :*

 

 

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!! 

 

it's time to meet up with eonnie!!!! yahooooo!!!! 

 

"~~~-ah!! right here" 

 

i saw my bestfriend waving at me!! 

 

"sooooo.. ppali!! tell me what really happened"

 

and so ....... as requested i told her what happened this morning. After that we bought our lunch and seated. 

 

 

wait........

 

can anybody tell me??? why are there screaming??? 

 

i asked eonnie why are the students in the cafeteria screaming and she told me that kingkas arrived.

 

*KINGKAS?? i never knew this school has kingkas!!* anyways.. they're not really interesting until i spotted a VERY familiar person...

 

"YAH!!! EONNIE!!! IS THAT JONGHUN OPPA??!!! MWOYA? HE IS A KINGKA???? HOW COME I DON'T KNOW ANY OF THIS THINGS??"

 

"jinjja??? maybe because the stranger is right for telling you that you're not really smart!! BABO to be exact!!" 

 

i glared at her and decided to dash to my PRECIOUS BROTHER....

 

 

"yah!! CHOI JONGHUN!!!!!" i yelled. everyone looked at me .. no, scratch that, glared at me as if i killed a person...

 

"~~~~~~-AH!!!!!!! BOGOSHIPEO!!!!!! you haven't been with any man, right???" 

 

"YAH!! YOU!!! let's talk when we get home!!!"

 

"huh??? home?? why not talk now?? we both have our breaks!!! KAJA!!! let's go to my table and let me introduce you to my friends" 

 

he grabbed my wrist and pulled me somewhere..

 

"ahhhhh~ so it really is true???? you're a kingka??? HOW COME I DO NOT KNOW ANY OF THIS???? and please tell you're fangirls to stop glaring at me. -_-"

 

"hahaahhahah~~~ i told you before that i'm a kingka!! don't you remember?? hahahaha.. BABO!! and it's okay .. they're glaring at you not me~ you tell them.. hahaah"

 

 

 

WHAT THE?? WHY IS EVERYONE CALLING ME BABO???? aisssssshhhhhh~~  yah!!! readers!! i'm not a babo!! arasso??!!!  

 

 

 

i'm in the cafeteria right now with FT ISLAND.. my friends.. 

 

one thing why i love cafeteria???

 

because all my fans are here!!! hahaha... well, as you all know~ i'm a kingka!!! wait!! where's jonghun?? aishh! he promised me he will buy my lunch !! well, i threatened him to buy me lunch since he laughed at my story..

 

 

"yah!! minari!! where's jonghun??"

 

"oh h

Please log in to read the full chapter