A SUDDEN CONFESSION (?)

I TOLD YOU I LOVE YOU !!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N:

Chaewon 

Jaeyoung

and you know the rest... ^^ 

 

 

"HERE YOU ARE!!!"

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

the school bell finally rang and i was about to remind ~~~ about the sleepover when Jaejin dragged her. I was about to chase them but the guys held me back. 

"yah!! don't touch me!!"

"just let them have their moments hyung!! you're a er!!"

"bwo?? i'm the er now?? it's not me!! Jaejin is!!"

"hahahaa.. hyung.. just let them be.. and you're going to be with her tonight.."

"huh?? how did you know??"

"duh!!!! it's because we're amazing!!"

"BABO!!!! *smacks minhwan's head* jonghun hyung told us.."

 

i looked at jonghun and he just shrugged... wait.. if he told them that ~~~ will sleep in my house then did they know that i have feelings for her??

 

"yes.. hyung..... we know!!"

"huh??"

"hahaha~~ don't use that face of yours hyung.. that's funny!!"

"what face??"

"whatever!!"

 

"YAH!! YOU KIDS!!! WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?? LUNCHBREAK IS OVER!! GO BACK TO YOUR RESPECTIVE ROOMS!! OR ELSE----"

"NEH!!!"

 

with that FT Island (excluding Jaejin) and Shinhye run out of the cafeteria and went to their rooms. When hongki got to their room.. he messaged ~~~ reminding her about the sleepover..

 

Another boring hours had passed and it was dismissal time.. oh yeah!!! i quickly packed my things and went to ~~~'s room but to my dismay.. she's already gone.. maybe she was too excited in the sleepover so she went home quickly and packed her things so she can go to my house faster... XD 

 

with that thought i run as fast as i can to the department store to buy all the necessary things for the sleepover such as foods..... movies.... and foods... foods... foods... after paying i went out of the department store with 10 plastic bags.. wow!!! i don't know that i bought that much.... anyways,,,.. i arrived at my house and saw chaewon and jaeyoung playing.. of course!! 

 

when chaewon saw me.. he run to me and hugged me..

"welcome home appa!!"

"oh!! chaewon~ah!! annyeong!! ^^"

"oppa!!!!! welcome back!!!!"

"jaeyoungie!!! annyeong too!! ^^"

"oppa!!! what's that??" *points at the plastic bags*

"this??? just... foods.. ^^"

"foods for what??? appa?? and where is eomma?? you said you're going to bring her here!!"

"these foods were for eomma's sleepover!! ^^ hehe.. chaewon~ah... just wait for your eomma, eo??"

"jinjja??!!! waaaaaaaahhhh!! APPA IS THE BEST!!"

 

 

hongki placed all the foods in the kitchen and he prepared the bed and all the necessary things needed in a sleep over.. well.. you can't blame him.. he was just excited... VERY VERY EXCITED... after hours of preparing, he rested and watched the TV .. 

 

"appa!!! *hits hongki's * why is eomma not yet here??"

"ouch!! yah!! for a very little girl like you... you have strong arms.."

hongki glanced at the clock and saw that it was getting late and it was hours since the school was dismissed. He got his phone and texted ~~~....

 

YAH!! EODIYA?? IT'S GETTING DARK!!!ARE YOU STILL IN YOUR HOUSE?? IF YES.. DON'T MOVE AND I WILL GO THERE!! 

 

I waited for her reply but it's already 5 minutes when i texted her... aish!!! don't worry hongki.. maybe she was just having fun.... having fun?? with whom??? aish!! i'm going to get crazy!!

 

"appa!!! where's eomma??"

"eo?? she said she's on her way... wait right here.. huh!! i'll just pick her up.."

"arasseo!!"

"oh! and if ever she came here and i'm not yet back tell her to text me.. okay??"

"OKAY!!"

 

with that hongki ran out of their house.. he ran as fast as he can... he was scared.. scared that she forgot about the sleepover and was terribly worried... worried that something might have happened to her.... He didn't even think of using his motorcycle because he thought that running is faster that riding his motorcycle.. On his way, he saw a girl sitting on a bench and it seems like she is crying.. 'poor girl!! why would she be alone at this time of the day??' he thought. He shook off his thoughts and continued to run... Soon he arrived at ~~~'s house and he rang the doorbell. he rang it so many times that it feels like it's going to be broken.. After seconds... a very disturbed Jonghun opened the door.

"YAH!!!! ARE YOU TRYING TO BREAK THE DOORBELL?? AISH!! THIS NAMJA!! and.. why are you here?? aren't you supposed to be with ~~~?"

"isn't she here??"

Please log in to read the full chapter