IGNORING...

I TOLD YOU I LOVE YOU !!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

A/N: wonbin ~~~ hongki jaejin chaewon jaeyoung Hongki's eomma   =) narrator   ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

"bwoya? What's with that guy? Jea---"

"oppa!! Will you just please shut your mouth for now?" ~~~ raised her voice at wonbin while massaging her head.

"bwo? Waeyo? I helped you so you won't get scolded by that guy."

"Won’t get scolded?? Aish!! He didn't scold me but now he's mad at me! Aish!"

"arasseo!! Mianhe, eo? Forgive oppa please?"

 

 wonbin put his hands together and sing-and-danced to super junior's sorry sorry.

 

"Oppa, okay okay! I forgive you now! Just stop dancing! It does not suit you."

"bwo? Yah!"

"whatever! Come home now oppa!! It's very dark and late."

"eyyy~~~ i’m not scared of the dark.. only babies like gets scared of the dark.. and i won't go home unless you forgive me"

"aish! Oppa!! I forgive you for real!"

"jinjja?"

"neh! Jinjja jinjja jinjja jinjja!! Now ppali!! Go home! Shoo shoo" 

"shoo shoo? What am i a dog?" ~~~ said nothing but just raised her eyebrows to wonbin..

"okay.. Take care aegi-ah~~ goodnight!"

"neh!"

 

wonbin bid goodbye to ~~~ and she went inside the house. She went straight to hongki's room only to see chaewon sleeping without any traces of hongki inside the room. She sighed. *he must have been very worried... Babo ~~~!* she huffed and went to take a bath then sleep.

 

~morning~

 

hongki woke up feeling all gloomy and sad. He was very disappointed and sad of what he saw and hear yesterday.

 

"oppa.. You’re up? Why do you look so sad?"

"me?" hongki pointed to himself while pretending to be happy.

"me? Do i look sad?? Hahhahaha.. Jaeyoung~ah! I'm not sad!"

"jinjja?? Then... Why are you pretending to be happy?"

"aish! This kid! Why do you know me so well?"

"hehehe... Because you're my oppa! And because jaeyoungie loves her oppa very very much!!"

 

hongki, hearing this smiled softly. He never knew that his sister will give her such cheesy but very comforting words.

 

"aigooo~~~ you're so cheesy, jaeyoungie!" he ruffled her hair.

"waeyo oppa? Doesn't oppa love jaeyoung?"

"eyyy~~ of course oppa loves jaeyoungie very very much!"

"hehe... I love you too oppa!"

"kaja! Let's go down and eat breakfast."

 

before hongki could go, jaeyoung held his wrist and asked him..

"oppa... Is eonnie awoke? Why didn't you sleep in your room last night?" when asked, hongki's smile disappeared.

"nothing jaeyoungie nothing.. :)"

"eyyyy... That's not nothing oppa! If you won't tell me then i'll know it! Soon!!"

"arasseo.. well.. something heartbreaking happened and now.. i really don’t know how i feel. If I’m jealous, mad, or sad. And today, i still don’t know how to face ~~~ since i might cry when i look at her or might double the pain once i see her.. i really don’t know what to do now jaeyoungie~~"

“well.. have you heard her explanation?”

“explanation?? Well..” hongki looked down and played with his fingers.

“eyyy.. then listen to what she had to say to first before becoming mad or anything~!!”

“well, she isn’t explaining~”

“have you given her a chance oppa?? maybe because you walked out last night??”

“well... that..” hongki scratched his non-itchy head

“oppa!!! You two are really~~ tsk tsk tsk..”

“whatever! All i know is, i don’t have a chance for her..”

“aigoo oppa~ don’t say that.. we never know what eonnie feels.. we must not conclude that fast..”

“how could i NOT say that? when i already know that she already have someone in her heart whose name is not HONGKI...”

“I can never understand you two!

Please log in to read the full chapter