INTERRUPTING

I TOLD YOU I LOVE YOU !!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

“I LIKE YOU”

 

~~~ was greatly shocked. She was astonished. She didn’t know what to answer him. She wants to tell him that she likes him too but how come don’t want to listen to her. She can’t speak nor utter any word. She was truly speechless. Hongki was about to pull out when ~~~ hugged him back. She snuggled closer and buried her face into his chest.

“Let’s just stay like this a little more, eo?” ~~~ told him, almost sounding like pleading. Hongki nodded and they hugged for a minute or two. He was glad, ecstatically happy indeed. She may not tell him that she likes him too but he’s still glad that he opened her heart to him and he was pretty much glad thinking that she, even just a tiny bit, likes him too. He sighed in relief for he already told her and let her feel that he likes her very much. They pulled out from the hug and looked away awkwardly. Hongki, soon felt that something is missing. He nudged ~~~ and she looked at him.

“w-w-wae?” 

“where’s the teddy bear?”

“huh?” ~~~ looked confused at first but soon remembered what he is talking about.

“ahh~~ the bear!! Well..” ~~~ looked around but she can’t see the teddy bear. She looked at hongki and smiled.

“i think i forgot it to your house..” hongki ruffled her hair.

“you want me to go get it for you?” hongki turned the knob but got stopped by ~~~. He looked at her..

“about what you said earlier.. I. I. I.” ~~~ started. She was about to say that she likes him too but hongki put his fingers on her lips and told her to shush first. He smiled heartily at her.

“gwenchana! No need to answer me today. I just want you to know my feelings. Hehehe.. just think of it more, no need to hurry up. Well. I’ll go!”

“wait!!” ~~~ stopped him again.

“can i come with you? Well, it’s kinda boring here and i’ve got nothing to do and it will be awkward for me to be in the living room when eonnie and oppa arrived. Sooo.. can i come?” ~~~ was looking at the floor like it was the most interesting thing ever invented in the world.

“of course! Why not?” hongki held her hand and dragged her downstairs. When they got downstairs, they passed the living room, they saw the couple eating gummy bears while dancing to teen top’s miss right.

“hey!! Where you two going?” jonghun asked them when they saw them in the living room while they were doing the teen top shake. ~~~ was just looking at the two.

(you know? the teen top shake? XD)

*unbelievable* she rolled her eyes. shinhye caught her eyes.

“yah! Don’t roll you eyes over us.. you know.”

“yeah yeah whatever..” then they both laughed. And then both ~~~ and hongki proceeded on going outside.

“yah yah yah!! Where are you going?! Going on a date?” jonghun cheekily smiled at them when he saw them holding hands.

“none of your business!” with that ~~~ shut the door and walked out of the house. Still holding each other’s hands, they strolled on the street. They reached hongki’s house in no time and ~~~ decided to just wait outside. She heard the house’s door shut and saw hongki holding the bear and gave it to her. Since it was big, she struggled on holding it so hongki stole it to her and held her hands. They were walking and walking until they reached the park near ~~~’s house.

“soooo..” they both started.

“you go first..” ~~~ told hongki first. He scratched his head and stood shyly in front of her.

“you really like the bear?” he looked directly at her eyes.

“ahhh.. This? Of course!” ~~~ looked at the bear she was holding now.

“Does it have a name?”

“hmmmm..   aniyo.. can’t think of any name”

“ahhhh..” *awkward silence*

“can you think if any name that will be appropriate to our bears?”

Hongki looked at her. “our?” ~~~ nodded her head.

“yes.. our. You have the other one, right? Guess it doesn’t have a name either.”

“ahhh.. yes.. soooo.. how about...... vanilla and choco?”

“vanilla? Choco? I don’t think so.. just hearing those names makes me crave for ice cream.. no.. no.. no..”

“jinjja? Well, how about boyfie and girlfie?”

“huh?? Pshh!! That’s ugly! No! Change! Another one!”

“arasseo! Well, how bout prince and princess?”

“yah! Are you gay or what? You like fairy tale that much?! No! Change!”

“but i can’t think of any!!” hongki whined. He stomped his feet and pouted. ~~~ chuckled seeing his childish behaviour.

“arasseo! Might as well ch

Please log in to read the full chapter