ALLERGY AND THE PHOBIA

I TOLD YOU I LOVE YOU !!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

JAEJIN 

YOU

HONGKI

JONGHUN 

NARRATOR

(in case you forgot) XD 

 

 

waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!! what should i do??? i shook him but he's not even bulging. i looked at him.. he's pale and looks really sick. i started to panic, not knowing what to do.. i quickly get my phone and called the ambulance. few minutes later, the ambulance came and we arrived at the hospital very quickly. he was taken to the Emergency Room while the nurses told me to stay outside. i was waiting eagerly when i received a text message from jonghun oppa...

 

from jonghun oppa 

 

YAH!!! AREN'T YOU AWAKE YET???? you're going to be late for school!!! don't tell me.. you're going to ditch school?? did hongki influenced you??? don't tell me.. you and hongki i-------"

 

i stopped reading his text message as i felt that heat was rushing to my head and my blood is boiling.. how dare he???? he locked me and that monkey on his room and now he's accusing me like i did something bad!!! AISH!!! >.<

 

angrily, i replied to his text message 

 

to jonghun oppa

 

YAH!!! ARE YOU ACCUSING ME OF DOING SOMETHING BAD??? HOW DARE YOU?? YAH!! BABO!!! I'M IN THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF YOU AND SHINHYE EONNIE!!!! NOW STOP BOTHERING ME!!

 

from ~~~

 

 

i don't know why i am feeling really mad right now!!! i was still standing outside the emergency room with mixed emotions... mad.. worried.. AISH!!! 

 

seconds have passed then the doctor came .. he asked me if i'm with the monkey.. i told him yes and he said that it's really fortunate that he arrived at the hospital minutes earlier or if not he could've been dead... *WOW* i must really did a good job!!! *clap* .. okay.. it's not the right time to be proud yourself ~~~~~-ah!! 

 

"doctor~nim!!!! why did it happen?? you know?? him fainting??"

 

"based on my findings, he had eaten something he allergic at. as you know.. it's not just a mild allergy but it's severe... just like what i have told you if he haven't got at the hospital few minutes ago he could've been dead right now... now miss.. don't worry about this matter... you're boyfriend is now okay.. you can go to him on room 67.."

 

"ne??? boyfriend?? he's not my boyfriend!!!"

 

"it's okay miss.. no need to deny it.. i'm a person whom you can trust ... do your parents know about this??? don't worry.. i won't tell them... of course!! even if i want to tell them.. i can't since i don't know them.. hahaha"

 

*you must be kidding me!!! -__-*

 

"eh?? hajiman.. he's really not my boyfriend" i waved my hands and shook my head looking like a total idiot...

 

"okay okay!! as you say so~ " 

 

aish!!!!! do people like teasing me??? -_- 

 

 

i was finding room 67, the room where the monkey is staying, as i was walking i felt my phone vibrated..

 

from jonghun oppa:

 

YAH!! WAE?? WHAT HOSPITAL?? IN WHAT ROOM?? WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU??? DID YOU GET INVOLVED IN AN ACCIDENT?? HUH?? EODI~YAH??

 

great!! now he's worried??!!! >.< i'm still mad at him and at eonnie for doing this.. i dunno why!! maybe because of what happened to that monkey... but why am i mad?? 

 

i stopped and on my tracks and think for awhle. AHA!!! of course, i'm mad!! i was responsible if something happened to that monkey!!! i might get imrpisoned or something about the things that i haven't committed!!! >.< i continued walking satisfied with my reason. after finding room 67, i knocked on the door.... no answer.. so i turned the knob and opened the door slowly.. when i enetered the room i saw a sleeping monkey.. since i don't want to disturb him i carefully get the chair beside his bed and sit on it. i don't know why but my eyes automatically looked at his face, carefully examining his facial features. 

"you know... it's bad to stare.."

 

my eyes widened as i was taken aback with his words. he opened his eyes and looked at me. i can see that he's weak... poor monkey.. i should donate him to a zoo for better shelter, food, and caring.. at least he's safe there... >:P aish!!!! WHAT AM I THINKING??? i slapped my cheeks hard .. by the means of hard.. i mean VERY HARD.. 

 

"yah!!! what are you doing??!! BABO!!!" i was brought back to life and looked at the surprised monkey.. i really want to laugh at his face but it would be bad manners to laugh at sick people..

 

 

"oi!! monkey!! the doctor told me that you've eaten something your allergic to.... allergic to what??? i never thought that a monkey like you will be allergic to any food..."

 

"oh???? jinjja??  well. there's only one where i'm allergic.. blueberries..."

 

blueberries???? oh!!!! there is a blueberry on the pancake !!!! but blueberries are eonnie's favorite.. maybe she put it in...

 

"do shinye eonnie or jonghun oppa know about your allergy??"

 

"jonghun does.. but i don't know to shinhye~~"

 

"ooooooooooh~~~"

 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter