SORRY

I TOLD YOU I LOVE YOU !!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

it's been weeks since that allergy thing happened and weeks that ~~~'s been ignoring her brother and her bestfriend. 

 

class has been ended minutes ago and she was now walking on her way home when a motorcycle stopped right infront of her.

 

"yow!!!!"

 

an unknown man greeted me. i don't know what he looks like since he's wearing a helmet. but i think his voice is kinda familiar. the unknown man removed his helmet and all i can see is a monkey smiling and waving at me  ..

 

"what do you want??" 

 

he didn't say anything.. instead he put another helmet in my head and pulled me forcing me to sit at the back of his motorcycle and then speed up without saying anything like.. "hold on!!" or etc.. -_-

 

we're still going fast... VEEEEEEERY FAST!! i swear!!! i'm going to have a heart attack because of this monkey. since he is not yet staisfied with his speed (i think) he increased the speed more and i feel like i'm going to be thrown out of the motorcycle any minute now.. so to prevent from that to happen.. from holding his clothes to hugging him.. i still want to live you know!!! >.< after some time.. i feel that he's slowing down and stopped.  i looked up and saw where we are.. the park...

 

 

"YAAAH!!! GET OFF!! PPALI!!" 

 

"EH??? arasso!!"

 

i obediently got off his motorcycle and as soon as my feet stepped on the ground he speed up leaving me alone and dumbfounded..

 

 

"bwoya???? that monkey!!! AISH!! >.<"

 

okay great!!!! now i'm alone!! and as i can remember, this park is very far from my house.. TT.TT i sat on a swing and hummed Lonely by 2ne1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05nZrox8Xr4) since this song suits my mood today. then i started to think of things about school and whatsoever. i thought of shinhye eonnie and jonghun oppa. these weeks of ignoring them made me more lonely and empty. i miss them!!!!! i miss them soooo much!! i can feel tears b in my eyes and i wiped it quickly.

 

the wind is blowing and the skies getting dark. i stood up and was about to walk on my way home when i heard strumming of guitars and singing. i followed the voice and saw jonghun oppa and shinhye eonnie sitting on a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G and i saw them looking at me with their "i'm so sorry for what we've done" look. they're still not yet stopping singing and i recognized that they're singing my favorite song FOOL by JUNIEL and YONGHWA. i looked at the surroundings and i saw the tree with balloons, the light posts started to light out one by one, and in the middle of the park. i saw petals of roses formed in words... "WE'RE SORRY!" i was very touch with my brother and BFF's effort. i didn't realized that the song has already ended and they were standing infront of me. 

 

"mianhe ~~~~-ah!! we just did that because we thought that you and hongki will be in good terms and i was at fault for hongki's allergy attack weeks ago. i really don't know that he's allergic to blueberries. i'm sorry!!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!"

 

eonnie clasped her hands and did her puppy eyes... i should resist!!!

 

 

 

waaaaaaaaaaah~~ i can't!!! i hugged her!! I MISS MY BESTFRIEND!!! :)

 

 

"YOU'RE FORGIVEN!!!"

 

 

i, then, looked at my oppa raising one of my eyebrows.

 

"wae??? aren't i forgiven too??"

 

"aniyo!!! yours and hers are different!!"

 

"aish!! arasso!! ~~~~-ah!!! I, YOU'RE HANDSOME, CARING, LOVING, CUTE, MANLY, AND Y OPPA is now asking you to forgive him with all your heart, soul, and mind for he is alone, lonely, depressed, bothersome, sad, and heartbroken for these past few weeks of you ignoring him. so please.... forgive me!!!! pleeeeeeeease!! PRETTY PLEASE??" 

 

 

he batted his eyelashes and i feel like puking!! this man who has many fangirls and many thinks that he is very manly is acting like this??? !!! well, it's only for me!!!!! hahahaa... i wonder if he's like this if him and eonnie will be together......

 

 

"okay!! okay!!! i forgive you!! but on one condition!!!"

 

"bwo??? condition??? how did my shinhye didn't get any of this while I, YOU'RE HANDSOME, CARING, LOVING, CUTE, MANLY, AND Y OPPA has t------"

 

"YAH!! SHUT UP!!! DON'T INVOLVE ME IN ~~~'S CONDITION"

 

"arasso!!!!! ~~~-ah!! what's the condition??"

 

i smirked upon hearing his question. 

 

 

*in the mall*

 

"YAH!!! ANDWAE!! I WON'T GO OUT!!"

 

"YAH!! ~~~-AH!!! JEBAL!! ANDWAE!! LET ME DO ANYTHING .. ANYTHING EXCEPT THIS!!!"

 

"YAH!! ~~~-AH!!! YOU'RE NOT GOING TO CHANGE YOU'RE MIND??? YAH!!! YAAAAAAAH!!"

 

"AISH!!>.<"

 

jonghun oppa walked out of the dressing room looking like this..

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5NsuoV4p1g&playnext=1&list=PL21523895E72A3F02&feature=results_video 

(click the link.. and jonghun looks like th

Please log in to read the full chapter