SLEEPOVER

I TOLD YOU I LOVE YOU !!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

A/N:

Chaewon 

Jaeyoung

Hongki's eomma

and you know the rest... ^^ 

 

"WE'RE HOME!!!"

"appa!!!"

"oppa!!!"

"appa!! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG??" Chaewon put her hands on her hips while scolding hongki like she is his mother...

"OMO!! IS THAT EOMMA??"

"ssssssssshhhhhh!!!!! eomma's sleeping!!! DON'T SHOUT!!"  Hongki accidentally shouted the last sentence and ~~~ stirred in her sleep. Feeling uncomfortable, since she was in Hongki's back, she looked up and woke up. She groaned hearing Hongki's very loud voice..

"aish!! i'm trying to sleep here!!"

She then opened her eyes and Hongki placed her in the sofa. He saw ~~~'s eyes were very puffy and red due to overcrying awhile ago. He touches it and he looks very worried. 

"mianhae.. i was just.. well.."

"aniyo!! gwenchana,.. i should be the one to be sorry since i shouted at you and burdened you with my weight.."

"hehehe.. i told you before right?? you're not that heavy!! you're very light as a feather!! ^^ and i'm very muscular too!!" hongki stood up and punched his chest... *just imagine he was imitating tarzan..*

looking at him, ~~~ could not help but to laugh at him..

"ahahaha~~ don't do that!!! you're looking more like a monkey!!" hearing ~~~ laugh... he did it more and more making ~~~ laugh very hard until he can see tears on her eyes... He sat down and faced ~~~ ..  he looked at her laughing face and smiled. He held her face, and ~~~ stopped laughing and looked at him confused.. He wiped her tears of joy and smiled... "it's good to see you laughing again!! Laugh more and more and don't cry, eo?? you're very beautiful when you're happy!!" Hongki beamed and ~~~ who seemed dazed and shocked , soon she absorbed what he said and smiled heartily at him. 

 

"EHEM!!!"  they heard coughing sounds and when they looked at the source, they saw a very happy lady smiling... not just an ordinary smile but a very big big big smile!! 

"i see you two are having a ... lovey dovey moment here... but please!! not in front of these kids.. they're still young and wild and free"

hongki and ~~~ looked at each other and saw they were very close to each other so they parted and awkwardly smile to hongki's eomma and to the kids...

"ehem.... oh!! chaewon!!!!" ~~~ saw chaewon and opened her arms to chaewon telling her to hug her... seeing this.. chaewon hurriedly went to her eomma and hugged her tightly...

"eomma!!! i missed you!!!"

"hehehe... i missed you too!!"

"eomma!! i'm so happy that you agreed to appa to sleepover here...... do you know appa was very excited that he bought many many many foods and he already prepared the bed and when i asked him eueueueughwerighfjdvwkjqwi"

chaewon trying to tell the story but got cut off when hongki cupped ..

"hahaha... chaewon~ahh... don't tell eomma lies!! hehehe.... i'm hungry!!! are you hungry ~~~-ah??"

"yeah?? oh... deh!! jinjja baekopayo!!"

"hehehe.. arasso!! eomma said that she already cooked us our food!! kaja!! let's eat!!"

Hongki let go of chaewon and instantly dragged ~~~ in the dining room to eat.

 

"bwoya??? i'm not a liar!!"

"neh!!! why would oppa tell it to eonnie??"

"hahaha... you two are still too young to understood what he meants."

"too young?? wae??"

"let's just say that you're oppa/appa doesn't want her to know about his excitement about the sleepover??"

"why not?? she's my eomma!! she has the rights to know about his excitement"

"well, that is .. molla.. just let your appa!! he's a man now and he knows what he's doing... ^^"

"arasso .."

 

meanwhile inside the dining room

"sit down!!"

"yah!! aren't they eating?"

"them?? molla!! maybe they ate before us?"

"psssh!!!!"

"arasso!!! EOMMA!!!! LET'S EAT!!!"

"OMO!!! IT'S OKAY!! WE ALREADY ATE!! JUST TAKE YOUR TIME DARLING!!"

"ARASSO!!!............. see?? i told you they already ate!!"

"whatever!!"

~~~ started eating her food and she noticed that hongki isn't moving nor eating his food. She looked at him and tilted her head...

"aren't you eating?? you said that you're hungry.. but why aren't you touching your food??"

"FEED ME!!"

"what???"

"i said feed me!!"

"no need to say it again.. babo!!! why should i feed you?? you have two hands! use it!!"

"yah!! i fed you this morning.. so it's payback time.. you should feed me too!!"

"bwo?? i didn't order you to feed me this morning!!!"

"yah!! then if you won't feed me, then i won't eat!!"

"then don't!! as if i care!!"

~~~ continued eating without looking at hongki... while hongki became a kid who sulked and crossing his arms .. still very stubborn to eat his food by his own...

aish!!! this yeoja!!! not caring at me?? aish!! >.

Please log in to read the full chapter