GOING HOME

I TOLD YOU I LOVE YOU !!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

It was the next day, which is Sunday. Your brother called you last night telling you that you should go home since he said that chaewon is already in the orphanage and also he said that he already misses you.

“psh! As if he’ll ever miss me! He just wants me to be there to have someone to run errands again.” ~~~ puffed.

 

“ahhh.. Mrs. Lee, jaeyoungie.. i’m going home now! Thank you for letting me stay for a week.”

“It’s okay sweetie! You’re welcome here anytime you want.” Mrs. Lee walked to you and hugged you. You hugged her back since you became close to her during the time you’ve been there.

“eonnie! Come here again, arasseo? Then we’ll go to chaewonnie~ please??” ~~~ crouched down to jaeyoung’s height and smiled. She ruffled her hair and nodded.

“of course! I’ll come here again then we’ll visit chaewon!”

“promise?!” jaeyoung held out her pinky and ~~~ gladly took it,

“promise!” jaeyoung hugged her and bid goodbye to her.

“annyeong! Take care!”

“ne. Mrs lee! See you!” she waved her hand and walked out of the door. She sighed and pulled the straps of her bag which contained her things and walked.

“YAH!!” 

suddenly, she heard a loud voice but decided to ignore it anyway since she thought that the voice was mend for someone. She suddenly heard loud footsteps approaching her which makes her afraid but kept her calm, she was ready to kick the guy if ever he’d hurt her. the footsteps were louder than before and a hand grabbed her shoulders making her freak out.

“AAAAAH!! BYUNTAE! BYUNTAE!”

she hastily removed the strangers hand and kicked him hard on his –cough- junior which made the stranger scream.. yeah, scream like the girls screaming in horror movies.. and stumbled down holding his you-know-what. ~~~ looked at the stranger with disgust but quickly widened her eyes when she saw the stranger.

 

“OMO!!”  she crouched down and shook the boy in pain.

“omo!! Gwenchana?!” she looked at him who narrowed his eyes at her.

“you think?” hongki sarcastically asked her.

“hehehe.. mianhae.. i thought you were a bad person.”

“psh!!” feeling slightly better, he sat down and stood up. ~~~ also stood up. He put his hands in front of her, like a kid who is asking for a candy. She thought that he was asking for her hand again so she hesitantly put her hand on his. His eyebrows raised and smirked at her.

“give me your bag! Not your hand.. you want to hold my hand that much??”

he smirked once again. ~~~ narrowed her eyes wanting to wipe off that smirk in his face. she embarrassingly removed her hand from his and walked away. Hongki looked at his empty hand and smiled at the girl who walked out. He run after her and pulled her bag which made her to stumble back.

“yah!” ~~~ shouted with a very irritated and annoyed face.

“what’s your problem? Huh? Monkey?” she folded her arms and faced hongki.

“you just kicked my junior and now you’re giving me that attitude?! Yah!”

he scrunched his face and this time, he forcefully pulled her bag out of her shoulders and slung it on his shoulders.

“yah! I need to go home now or else oppa will be mad!”

“psssh! Don’t worry! I’m coming with you!”

He wrapped his hands on ~~~’s and interlaced their fingers. He then pulled her to the direction of her house (since it’s just a walking distance).

“yah yah YAH!!!” ~~~ screamed and hongki turned to her.

“bwo?” he asked her.

“what did you say? You’re coming with me? Wae? And why are you holding my hand? You’re conditions are already expired!”

Hongki chuckled and patted her head with his free hand.

“ask me one by one babe~ your oppa can’t answer all your questions at once.” Hongki smiled at her which made her heart thump crazily.

“b-b-bwo? Yah! D-d-d-don’t c-c-call me those baby names! I-i-i don’t like it! psh!! N-now! Answer my questions!”

“eyyy.. first! I did say that i’m coming with you. Why? Because i want you to be safe. You don’t know, bad people don’t pick time and place.. and why am i holding your hand? Of course, my conditions aren’t valid anymore, therefore, i don’t have the rights to hold your hand anymore BUT! You kicked my junior soooo you should pay for what you did to me! Therefore, you should act like my girlfriend for a week! And...” he raised your interlaced hands and showed it to you. “i know you like it too” he teasingly told her. She was shocked when he held up their hands. She was holding him tightly, like her life was depending on his hold on her hands.

“soo.. yeoja chingu!! Shall we continue walking?” he nudged her elbows and feeling defeated, she

Please log in to read the full chapter