HONGKI'S CONDITION + GOODBYE CHAEWON

I TOLD YOU I LOVE YOU !!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“YAH! Monkey! Look at me! Why are you avoiding me again?” jonghun, wonbin, and jaejin looked at each other and shook their heads at the ‘couple’ in front of them.

 

“what happened awhile ago there hyung?!” jaejin asked wonbin and jonghun and wonbin told him the story when they saw you talking to l.joe and hongki being jealous. Jaejin was just nodding his head and understood the full situation. Hongki was ignoring ~~~ because he was jealous again.

“tsk tsk tsk.. These two! I really don’t know why can’t they realize that they both have feelings for each other.”

“i know right?!”

“psh!! Oppa! Will you please ask monkey to stop ignoring me?!” ~~~ shouted at them looking totally pissed. They all shrugged at her and continued on walking with chaewon and jaeyoung.

“chaewonnie~ jaeyoungie~ want to ditch those two and have some fun with your uncles?”

“uncles?? Who are their uncles?” jaejin asked wonbin.

“babo! It’s us!” jonghun smacked jaejin’s head earning a glare from the lad and silent giggles from the two kids.

“you in?” wonbin offered his hands to the kids which they gladly took.

“LET’S GO!!” they all shouted in unison.

“~~~-AH! HONGKI HYUNG! ANNYEONG!!” jaejin shouted. ~~~ and hongki looked at the back and saw jaejin waving at them together with jonghun, wonbin, and the two kids running away from them.

“guess.. we’ll be alone then.” ~~~ looked at hongki but he just ignored her.

“yah.. monkeeeeey~~ why are you avoiding me?” ~~~ held hongki’s arms and hugged it like a koala.

“yah! Get off of me!”

“not unless you tell me why are you avoiding me! Wae~? Is it because of L.joe oppa? Huh? I’m just a fan!!! Don’t be jealous.. eo?”

~~~ was explaining to hongki even if she doesn’t know if it is necessary that she should be explaining or not. And why is she explaining to him. She batted her eyelashes and pouted her lips when hongki looked at her. hongki immediately looked away. Trying to suppress his smile, he shrugged off her hands away and lowered his head until they were face to face.

“you want me to stop avoiding you?” hongki asked her seriously.

“hmm!!” ~~~ nodded.

“then.. you should follow my conditions!”

“conditions? What conditions?!”

“just say if you want to do it or not?”

“not unless you tell me what the conditions are!”

“oh well.. looks like you want me to keep avoiding you.” Hongki ignored her last statement and continued walking.

“yah!” ~~~ stopped him and turned him around.

“arasseo!! I agree! So what’re your conditions?!”

“hehehe.. finally! So. I only have two conditions!! First! Call me oppa!”

“huh??! Wae should i call you oppa? Huh? Wae??!”

“psssh! Shirreo? Then.. annyeong!”

Hongki waved his hands and walked away from ~~~.

“aish! This namja!” ~~~ cursed but since she wants hongki to stop avoiding her she run up to him and hugged him on his back.

“yah! Kajima! Oppa~” she whispered oppa but hongki clearly heard it.

“bwo? What did you say?!” he decided to a bit. He spun around only to see a crimson red ~~~. He raised one of his eyebrows and tapped his feet on the ground waiting for her answer.

“i said.. YAH KAJIMA!!”

“and??.. what did you say next?” ~~~ widened her eyes. *he heard?* she wants to dig a very deep hole and hide in there since it was very embarrassing to her side to call him oppa again. Well, it is not that embarrassing if he’s sleeping or away from her, but in front of him, face-to-face she just wants to run away from him.

“that’s all..!”

“eyy.. jinjja? Well then.. annye—“

“OPPA!!” she closed her eyes and called him oppa.

*finally* they both thought. Hongki has a smile plastered to his face.

“arasseo aegi! I won’t go! KAJA!!” he wrapped his hands on her waist and pulled her closer to him. She questioningly looked at him.

“now! For my second condition.. act like my girlfriend!”

Hongki looked at her lovingly and smiled. That smile that captured her heart. The smile that made her heart thumps very hard against her chest. The smile that makes her stomach turns upside down. She nodded her head, still stunned at hongki’s smile. Hongki blinked at her, confused to why she didn’t complain, oh well, he still liked it. he hugged her closer and whispered to her left ear,

“where do you want to go?”

~~~ felt her spine tingle. She was blushing so hard that she kept looking the other way to avoid hongki noticing her red face.

“anywhere..”

Hongki looked at her and saw that she’s looking at the other direction where he spotted a teddy bear shop. Thinking that she wants to go there, he pulled her inside the shop. ~~~’s eyes sparkled when she saw the different teddy bears inside the shop. She run on one side to the other totally was admiring the teddy bears inside. As she was looking at each, one bear caught her eye.


 

“waaaaaaah!!! Sooooooo cute!” she held the white one and held it up high.

“do you want it?”

“huh?”

“i’m asking you if you want it?”

~~~ looked at hongki and then to the teddy bear. She doesn’t want him to pay something that is not very helpful so she placed it back and shook her head.

“aniyo. Hehehe.. i just think that it looks

Please log in to read the full chapter