jonghun's lovelife

I TOLD YOU I LOVE YOU !!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

monday, tuesday, wednesday, and thursday passsed.. ~~~ and lee hongki keeps on fighting and those two still haven't discussed their project .. well, simply because whenever they simply see each other they would either have a glaring contest or he will just keeps on teasing her causing her to hate him more...

 

~~~ was in the cafeteria waiting for herr bestfriend to come..

 

 

"~~~-ah!!!!! bogoshipeo!! it's been days we've not seen each other!!"

 

 

"aigoo~ you're the only one whose always busy you know?? -_-"

 

"aigoo.. ~~~-ah!! i'm doing my project you know??!! and wait.. you're not busy?? how bout your project with hong--"

 

she was going to say hongki's name when ~~~ interrupted her

 

"eonnie!! don't you ever mention that name!! babo teacher!! why did she chose a junior-senior project ?? it's okay for me if my partner is somebody else like you or oppa.. but him??? i think i'm going to die really fast!! and it's also okay if one of my classmates is my partner.. like jaejin oppa~~ we will discuss it in the cafeteria~~ then we will start our project at his house so that my oppa can't disturb us.. then we were going to have our break and while we're eating.. i didn't know that i still have cream on my lips then he will wipe it using his thumb and we will look in each other's eyes.. then---"

 

"yah!!! stop it!! you're giving me goosebumps!!" 

 

"like i'm the only daydreaming!! how bout you eonnie?? i know you're also daydeaming about oppa since whenever he's with us you're ----"

 

"okay okay okay!! fine!! we're both daydreaming~~ happy now?"

 

"DEH!!! ^^"

 

"but ~~~-ah... i think that you and hong--THING should stop fighting now!!"

 

"aigoo eonnie~ i can do my project by myself you know~ don't stop worrying about me!!! you really love me"

 

"that's not what i'm going to say ~~~-ah... you should stop fighting now because you know~ you may end up being together"

 

"eonnie!!! stop sprouting nonsense!! there's no way me and that THING will develop feeling for each other!! and because i already found my prince charming~ "

 

"aigooo! whatever ~~~-ah!! i gotta go now!! see ya tomorrow!! we're going on a date!! arasso???"

 

"annyeong eonnie!! saranghae!!!"

 

 

you're doing this heart pose when hongki walks to you~

 

"yah!! babo girl!!! what are you doing??? showing you're love to me now eh?? hahah have you realized you're love for me now??"

 

you opened you eyes and saw hongki only inches away from your face.... you b

Please log in to read the full chapter