INTRODUCTION

I TOLD YOU I LOVE YOU !!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

ANNYEONGHASEYO!!! CHOI ~~~ IMNIDA!!! 

the author told me to introduce myself and aked me to tell you all readers something about myself and my life.

babo author~~ she's the author of this story why asking me to do this thing!! aish!!

anyways,.. sssssssshhhh!!!! don't tell her i call her babo, arasso?? 

okay so this is it!!

this is story of my life before i met him... 

 

 

"~~~~~~ -ah! ireona!! you're going to be late for school!"  

 

"aish!!! shut up!!! i still want to get some sleep!!!"

 

"yah!! is that how to talk to your lively oppa now?? i'm totally hurt!! after all this years that i've been taking care of you.. sheds all the tears whenever you're sick!! yo--"

 

he stopped being dramatic talking after seeing that ~~~'s not even moving on her bed

 

"aigoo~~ wake up!! RIGHT NOW!! if you don't get up on that bed i--"

 

"aish!! stop nagging now oppa!! i'm up!!! see?? you're more like a mother, not a brother to me~~ -_-"

 

"quick!!! we're going to be late for school. Eomma and Appa are already waiting for us downstairs."

 

"deh!!" 

 

~~~'ve done doing her morning routines and went down to be greeted by her mother and father. All of them were happily eating their breakfast and after that ~~~ and her brother, Jonghun, went to school. 

 

 

"aish!! oppa!! you're sooooooooooooo slow!!! we're going to be late for school!!! ppali!!"

 

"AISH!!! this yeoja!!! you're the one not getting up early.. so don't blame your very handsome brother.. my wrinkles are starting to appear because of you"

 

"whatever oppa!!! just walk faster!!!"

 

"whatever too!!! you just want to see boys that's why!! YAH!! IF I EVER SAW YOU WITH A BOY.. I WILL LITERALLY CUT HIS THROAT!!!! arasso?? don't go with boys!!"

 

"jinjja oppa?? so... i should go now!!! SINCE YOU'RE A BOY" ;)

 

 

STOP!!!! let's stop w

Please log in to read the full chapter