Jaejoong's Revenge

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Did you get that?”

“Yes dad, I understand.” Yunho sighed. “All I need to do is show up at the hotel lobby and they will hand me the documents. Right?”

“Yes and make sure you dress well. They are our very important business partners.”

“Got it. Dad, stop already. You are pretty much saying the same things from the past half an hour.”

“Fine. Just, one last thing.”

“What?”

“Try not to talk…like at all.”

“DAD!!”

Yunho ended his call with his dad. Seriously, he should start trusting him more. Just because he was a bit impulsive, it didn’t mean that he couldn’t carry on an intelligent discussion.

He looked at the watch. He didn’t have much time to get ready. He hurriedly went to his luggage to find appropriate clothes, while trying to look for Jae. He heard the shower go off and concluded that Jae was probably taking a bath.

Yunho took off his tee and quickly snatched a formal looking shirt from his bag. He rammed his arm into the sleeve, and then stared in disbelief at a wrist opening that refused to part so his fist could pass through it. That was strange! Well, maybe it was a manufacturer’s error. Aish…he was running out of time, he snatched up another, checked the wrist to ascertain it was all right, and shoved his arm into it. The entire sleeve parted from the body of the shirt and fell away as if by magic.  What the hell? He had worn this shirt before and was sure it was in proper condition. Wait…did…

Yunho took all his shirts and tees out and was shocked to see that all of them had been wrecked. Some had their buttons taken off while others had slashes and holes in them.

Yunho was furious but didn’t have time to waste. He would have to manage with the tee he was wearing before. He pulled out a pair of formal pants, checked for any signs of damage. On finding none, he took off his sweatpants and pulled on the pair.

However, he had underestimated Jae. The zipper didn’t seem to work. He looked for another pair but the story was the same. He checked every pair of bottoms he owned but came up empty handed. That devil hadn’t even spared his boxers. He help up a pair and stared at the hole at the dead centre of the crotch area.

Yunho was beyond furious now. He ran to the bathroom door and started pounding loudly.

“YAH…KIM JAEJOONG COME OUT, RIGHT NOW.” Yunho yelled but didn’t get the reply. He was about to break down the door when is room phone rang, “Sir, we have some gentlemen down here requesting to see you.”

“Yes. I will be right down.”

It seemed like he had to make do with the clothes he had on. He let out a deep breath. He was going to kill Jae. He picked up his wallet and went down to the lobby.

Soon, he spotted the men he was supposed to meet and greeted them. As expected, looks of disbelief were evident on their faces. While they were dressed in impeccable business suits, Yunho’s sweatpants showed him in an unfavourable light.

“I am sorry to have met you like this but as you may know, I am on vacation and hence, didn’t plan ahead for a business meeting. I hope you wouldn’t misjudge me based on this instance.” Yunho apologized.

One of the men stepped forward and smiled at him. “Of course not. Here are the documents.” He handed Yunho a black folder, “Please give our regards to your father.”

“I will but before you go maybe I can treat you all to dinner.” Yunho offered, “Please accept it as an apology from my side.”

He nodded. “Thank you and please, there is no need to apologize any further.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter