Goodbye...or maybe not?

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Sorry guys not an update, I just changed the part about Jae's interview!! Though I will post the new chapter tonight...Promise ^_^

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yunho watched as Jae walked away and an anger of insurmountable mass came over him. How dare he? How dare that Jaejoong slap him in the middle of the street and then, flee from him? Yunho started to follow him but found his arm caught by one very furious, Kim Junsu.

“What in the world’s name was that? What did you do to my hyung?”

“Stay out of it...this is between him and me.”

“I will not stay away. You clearly hurt my hyung and I can’t forgive that.”

“Who asked for your ing forgiveness?” Yunho shook Junsu’s arm off, “Don’t interfere with this or you will regret it.”

Junsu glared at Yunho, “These empty threats don’t frighten me. Stay away from my hyung or I will gut your heart out.”

“Yah…you and your brother need to learn a lesson…I am Jung Yunho of Jung Enterprise. I can make your family bankrupt in a blink of an eye. If you don’t want that, you better start respecting me.”

Junsu became a little pale. Yunho was after all right…but he couldn’t retreat now and lose face. Could he? He squared his shoulders and delivered a last warning. “Stay away Yunho. You have plenty of fish to play with. Leave him alone.” After saying this, Junsu too left Yunho alone to find his Hyung.

Yunho’s eyes tracked Junsu as his last words played through his mind. You have plenty of fish to play with. He was correct. There were a lot of women and men who would give their right arm to be with him. He didn’t need Jae…it wasn’t as if there was anything special about him anyway. Yes, he was perhaps the most gorgeous man he had ever seen but that didn’t mean there weren’t any who were just as good looking. Just because he gave him a little bit of attention, did Jae think he could wrap Yunho around his finger? For crying out loud, he was Jung Yunho and it was time he stopped running after a petty peasant.

 

Jae ran through the streets back to the inn as he tried to wipe the tears from his eyes. This vacation had turned out terrible for him. Not only had he lost his heart to a complete bastard but also his self-respect when he had let Yunho him. Now, all he wanted to do was return home…home, where he could be as away from Yunho as possible. He knew he could still salvage his heart if he just got away from him; if he just didn’t see him anymore.

Jae had just entered his room when a knock sounded on his door. He opened it to reveal his brother on the other side.

“What’s up, Junsu?”

“Hyung, what is going on with you and Yunho?”

“…n-nothing…”

“Nothing?” Junsu huffed, “You want me to guess?”

“Please don’t.”

“Hyung, I hope you know there is no middle ground between our worlds. It will never work.”

“I know that…I know it only too well.”

Jae looked at Junsu with sad eyes that broke Junsu’s heart. He could tell his hyung was already too deep but this had to be done. To save him from further sorrow…

“Hyung, we are taking a flight back to Korea as soon as we reach our hotel and you can’t say no.”

Jae nodded his head. For once, they were both thinking the same thing. Jae had to get away from here.

 

Two days later:

Jae was in his room getting ready for the interview when his door opened and his father walked in.

“Jae, there is no need to go to the interview at SGH Corps. I just talked with one of my old friends and he informed me of a position open in the company he is working for. The interview is at 12 today. So, you better hurry and go there.”

“B-but dad—”

“No buts Jae, he works for the Jung Enterprises and you know they are the best there is in the world of finance.”

Jae froze at hearing the name of the company. Jung Enterprises? Yunho’s company?

“Dad, I don’t like that company. I don’t think I would be able to work there.”

“Stop making excuses, it’s the best opportunity for you and for our family. My friend is doing me a favor by recommending you. The least you can do is show up and ace the interview.”

“But dad—”

“I don’t want to hear it. You can either go or just never talk to me again.”

“Dad…come on. I have an interview lined up at SGH. It may not be a big company but it’s not bad.”

Jae pleaded but his father remained determined. In the end, he gave in. “Fine, I’ll go.”

“I knew you were my good son.” He smiled, “Make me proud.”

 

By the time Jae arrived at the Jung Enterprises, he had come to the conclusion that he couldn't possibly work for the company. Just thinking of it on the way had made his heart pound and his palms perspire. Even though this was a great opportunity for him, the heartache that would be involved petrified him. Still, he knew his father would literally kill him if he thought to ditch the interview. The only way he could get out of this was if he flunked this interview and that was exactly what he was going to do.

On his arrival, he was directed to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter