Graduation

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yunho ran through the empty corridors. Damn! It was his graduation today and he was so late. Man, why couldn’t he wake up early? Last night, he and his best friend – Changmin – had so much fun. They had partied throughout the night, finally falling asleep at 4 in the morning. He, at last, reached the doors of the convocation hall and stopped outside to take a deep breath before he entered the room. All eyes him as he broke the silence in the hall. Students were in awe of the handsome guy walking down the passage way. He was drop dead gorgeous and the only son of the richest man in Korea. The worst thing was he knew it and took full advantage of it. Yunho was downright arrogant and impossible to deal with. He took his seat behind Changmin, who seemed to be looking at the floor but in reality was totally asleep. Yunho waited for the dean to continue his speech. He looked up at the stage to find the dean staring at him. “Oh…please continue! Don’t mind me.”

The dean was stunned and ready to reprimand Yunho but controlled his impulse at the last second. He didn’t want to get fired after all. He carried on, “This University has always represented a gold standard in education. However, for the first time in the history of this school, one of our students has failed to pass the final examination. We will reveal his name at a later stage of the ceremony. For now, let’s call upon the valedictorian to say some words about his experience in this place.”

Yunho yawned as a boring looking nerd came on the stage. It was no surprize that Kim Jaejoong was the valedictorian. It had always been expected. Yunho examined him as Jae started his speech. God…he was beautiful. Jae’s beauty never seemed to amaze Yunho. Alas! All that beauty was wasted on the nerd; especially when the only thing person really cared about was studies. And if there was one thing Yunho couldn’t stand that was to study. He hated it and never understood how people could put up with it Well…good thing he was rich. He didn’t need to pay much attention to it.

Kim Jaejoong ended his speech and the dean came back to announce the name of the guy who had dared to fail. Yunho nudged Changmin to wake him up. They both waited for dean to announce the guy’s name so they could tease the person and reduce him to tears.

“The person who failed this year is…” the whole hall held in their breath, each afraid they might be the one. “…Jung Yunho.”

“What a moron!!” Yunho shouted, grinning widely. For the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter