Things Happen

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: I wanted to really update the story since I haven't been able to in a long while and I am really sorry for that. I haven't been able to proof read the chapter so please overlook any grammatical mistakes that may have taken place. Lastly, enjoy and don't forget to leave comments.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE?”

Yoochun stood bolted at his spot at hearing the question. He knew that voice. He looked in the direction from where the shout came and as expected saw JaeJoong…a very pissed off one at that.

“Jae, I can explain.” Yoochun stated in a pleading voice as Jae marched towards him and snatched his brother from his arms. Junsu was almost asleep and didn’t even realize it.

“Explain?” Jae spit out, his voice full of anger, “There is no bloody explanation for why Junsu was and rubbing against you.”

“…b-b-but.”

“NO. NOT ONE WORD CHUN.” Jae paused to bring his anger under control before he continued, “I always knew you were a playboy but never once did I think your target would be my brother.”

“No…honestly, Jae…I didn’t know he couldn’t drink.”

“Oh…Shut up Yoochun. You are talking to me. Jae. I know how you operate. Didn’t you bring your old prospects to this very club and somehow ended up sleeping with each and every one of them?”

“Yes…but Jae this is different.”

“Different? How is that exactly? Had I not come right now, you would have taken my baby brother and slept with him…don’t lie.”

“That’s not true.” Yoochun replied but there was no conviction in it.

“Stop lying Chun. We both know it’s the truth.” Jae sighed, “I never expected this from you Chun. Never…don’t you dare come near me or my brother ever again.”

“Listen to me Jae.” Yoochun moved forward to hold Jae’s wrist but before he could do it, his hand was caught in a powerful grip and an authoritative voice said, “Keep your hands to yourself.”

Yoochun’s startled eyes met Yunho’s which were full of possession and another emotion that Yoochun couldn’t describe. His face was a bit battered as if he had just come from a fight and his clothes needed straightening. Yoochun was sure the other just had a physical altercation with someone and seeing the smug smile on Yunho’s face, he was the one who had won.

Yunho turned towards Jae as he asked, “Is he bothering you? I can get rid of him for you.”

Jae, who had been stunned by the sudden appearance of Yunho, found himself looking into his eyes that reflected concern and sincerity. The gaze was so intense that for a second it rendered him speechless. He immediately pulled himself together as he bit out.

“You are no better than him. Hell, you may even be worse. Get rid of yourself first.”

The smug expression was wiped from Yunho’s face. “Don’t be like this, my JaeJoongie…”

“I am not your JaeJoongie. I am not your anything.”

“…but I claimed you, didn’t I? I claimed you in the most intimate manner possi—”

Jae moved forward and slapped Yunho hard on the cheek before he could complete the sentence. Yunho was shocked to the core of his being. “Jae?”

“If you ever mention those nights again, I will kill you. Plain and simple.”

Jae then looked over to Yoochun before continuing, “…and Chun if it wasn’t clear yet, let me lay it out…We are over. I don’t want you to contact either me or my brother.”

With that being said, Jae hailed an cab and got in with Junsu beside him. He gave the driver his address and without a backward glance left the two men staring at the tail lights of the car.

 

Once home, Jae carried his brother to his room and gently lay him on the bed. He caressed his forehead. He shuddered thinking what would have happened to his baby brother had he been a few seconds late. He thought he could trust Yoochun but guess he was wrong. He sighed and stood from the bed to go to his room and retire for the night.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter