Oh no!

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JaeJoong drifted awake as he heard someone moving around in the house. He opened his eyes to an unfamiliar ceiling and discovered himself alone in the room. He stretched a little; his body aching in places he didn't even know existed. It took a moment before last night's memories came flooding back to him and it caused JaeJoong to let out a gasp. He was shocked at his actions from the previous night.  He didn't know what prompted him to come to Yunho's house and behave in such an embarassing manner. Hell! How was he ever going to face him again? JaeJoong quickly got out of the bed and started searching for his clothes. He wanted to escape before Yunho came back to the room.

 

Meanwhile, Yunho was overly enthusiastic as he put finishing touches on the breakfast. He had gotten his cook out of his bed early in the morning just so the cook could make the breakfast before JaeJoong woke up and leave the premises. That way he could pretend that he was the one who made the food when he served it to his lover. He walked to his room with a big smile pasted on his face. The smile vanished when he found his bed empty. Yunho quickly placed the breakfast tray on the bedside drawer and checked the bathroom...only to find it equally empty.

 

"JaeJoong-ah!" Yunho gave a little shout even though he expected no answer to his call. "Don't tell me that little kitty slipped out again!" Yunho spoke to himself. He looked at the breakfast he had prepared and suddenly felt very stupid. Usually he was the one who left the other behind...not the other way around.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

JaeJoong sat on a park bench and groaned out aloud. "Damn...damn...damn...!!!" JaeJoong was frustrated with himself as he spoke aloud, "I just gave the bastard his win."

"You know if you wanted to run from me, this isn't the best place to come to." A familier voice spoke behind him just a minute later, "I could actually see you from my ing window."

JaeJoong turned around to look at Yunho's cute face. "Yunho...I-I-"

"Let me guess. You decided to suddenly come to a park and talk aloud to the birds and trees around?"

"Well I do love nature...?"

Yunho sighed. "And what about me?"

"What about you?" JaeJoong tried to evade the subject.

"Do you love me?" Yunho asked seriously.

JaeJoong hesitated. He wasn't sure how to respond to the question. He wasn't really ready to confess...he still needed time to assess whether Yunho was being sincere or playing with him just like his previous conquests.

Yunho saw uncertainty in JaeJoong's eyes and quickly added, "Of course you love me...who wouldn't love Jung Yunho?"

JaeJoong blinked confusedly at the abrupt change but decided to just play along with it. "Well I don't...I hate you."

"That's not what you were last night."

"YAH!! I wasn't myself last night."

"Oh really? Who were you cosplaying then? Because that character was hot!" Yunho whistled, "...those y moans were a work of art."

"You need to ing shut it." JaeJoong yelled at Yunho, "Last night was a mistake. Forget it."

"Well someone needs to make more mistakes then" Yunho mumbled.

JaeJoong's face grew menancing as he came closer to JaeJoong, "What did you just say?"

Yunho took a step back. "Me? Nothing...I-I was just thinking that that um...the grass is green." Yunho gulped as JaeJoong adavnced, "I mean it's more green than..um...you know what? I need to leave. I have a meeting I can't miss."

JaeJoong smiled as he watched Yunho walk away from him. He hadn't known this before but flustered Yunho was pretty darn cute!

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yunho was nervous as he stood outside the conference room door. Even though he knew that this project was a done deal, he still couldn't help but feel a little anxious. There was a lot riding on this measely project. He took a deep breath and finally pushed open the door to step into the conference room. The room had a long oval table with seats set-up on both sides.The representatives from Park Companies including his friend Changmin was sitting on one side of the table while his father and Siwon along with a few other boardmembers were siting on the other side.

Oh !

This wasn't what Yunho was expecting. Changmin saw Yunho enter the room and quickly made his way to him. "Please tell me you read the file I sent you."

Yunho slowly shook his head. "I thought it was just going to be you and your lackeys. What is this? Why is everyone here?"

"I don't know man. This is a surprise for me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter