(Un)Happy Morning

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jae was the first to wake up the next morning. He stood and stretched to get rid of the kinks that came as an after-effect of sleeping on the couch. He went to the bedroom to get his clothes but at the sight of Yunho sleeping contently on the bed, something snapped inside him. He had spent the whole night tossing and turning, trying to get comfortable, while this…this b-beast had the pleasure to enjoy a leisure sleep.

Jae’s mischievous brain kicked into action. He slowly advanced towards the bed and cautiously got in it. He approached Yunho’s sleeping figure carefully and started to turn him, gradually rolling him to one side of the bed. Yunho was now just on the edge of the bed and with one final push; Jae was able to push him over it. It would have worked out perfectly if right at that moment Yunho hadn't woken up and grabbed at Jae to stop his fall. Both guys fell down with Jae sprawled on top of Yunho. Jae blushed at getting caught and was about to apologize, when Yunho suddenly said, “You know all you had to do was ask.”

“What?” Jae asked confusedly but before he could understand the situation, Yunho rolled him over and planted a demanding kiss on his lips. Shocked by the abrupt kiss, Jae kept still for a few moments; he was about to respond but caught himself at the last moment and started pushing Yunho away instead. Needless to say his efforts were in vain. As a last resort, Jae bit down hard on Yunho’s lips until he drew blood.

“Yah…watch it.” Yunho yelled as he ended the kiss to tend to his lips. Still, he didn’t move from his position over Jae. He wiped the blood from his lip and gazed at Jae as he stated, “Oh…so you want to play dirty?”

The statement made Jae lose his cool. He gathered all his strength as he punched Yunho in the jaw, finally succeeding in getting Yunho off him. He got up and looked at Yunho, who was still on the floor. “You better watch what you say.”

Yunho was stunned. This was perhaps the first time ever in his life that someone had the audacity to punch him. Yunho stood up and rubbed his jaw. “Do you even know the worth of this face you just punched?”

Jae: “I am sure I can count it on one hand.”

Yunho: “Why punch me though? I gave you what you wanted.”

Jae: “What makes you think that I wanted you to kiss me?”

Yunho: “Well…you were in my bed.”

Jae: “Your bed? Are you forgetting that you and I are sharing this room?”

Yunho: “Yes…but you chose the couch.”

Jae: “When did I choose it?”

Yunho: “Didn’t you sleep there last night?”

Jae: “Yes…but only because you were slumped on the bed.”

Yunho: “So? Did I stop you from sleeping on the bed?”

Jae: “No but—”

Yunho: “Did I force you to sleep on the couch?”

Jae: “No but—”

Yunho: “So you did choose the couch.”

“Aargh!!!” Jae let out a howl. He then took a deep breath to calm down. He composed himself and flashed Yunho a smile before inquiring innocently, “I am curious, were you born this way or did you take a crash course?”

“By birth I am sure; but maybe you can take a course.”

“You are really proud of yourself.”

“But of course.”

“And what exactly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter