Tough Love

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do you love my brother?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“You better not be lying to me.” JaeJoong warned.

 

“Come on Jae…you know me enough to tell when I am lying.” Yoochun pleaded as watched JaeJoong pace aimlessly around his living room, “I have never been able to lie to you.”

 

JaeJoong stopped and turned away from Yoochun as he stated, “Well there’s a first time for everything.”

 

“This isn’t it. Trust me…”

 

JaeJoong let out a small laugh that was anything but funny. “Trust you? Are you ing kidding me right now? Where was this trust when you ed my little brother?”

 

“Hold it right there!” Yoochun interrupted before JaeJoong could continue, “I may have taken your brother for a drink but I never slept with him and I didn’t even intend to—” JaeJoong turned and stared at him, “…fine…I may have possibly…if…t-the chance p-presented i-itself…BUT I didn’t and that’s what’s important here. I kept within my limits.”

 

JaeJoong started laughing hysterically and Yoochun was sure his friend might need to seek medical help. It seemed like his betrayal was more than JaeJoong could handle. He was getting seriously worried the more his friend laughed.

 

“Jae…are you okay?” He finally asked.

 

“Am I okay? AM I OKAY?” JaeJoong yelled, suddenly all the laughter evaporated from his face as he glared at Yoochun. “I don’t know man…my best friend ed my little brother repeatedly when he was drunk and he doesn’t even have the courtesy to remember it. So you tell me…do I even have the right to be okay?”

 

Yoochun stood rooted to the spot as he heard JaeJoong’s answer. WHAT THE HELL DID HE JUST SAY?!?! I ED JUNSU WHEN I WAS DRUNK? WHAT THE ? WHAT THE ACTUAL ?!!!

 

“Yeah…now imagine how I felt when I heard it from Junsu?”

 

“H-he said…” Yoochun tried to get the words past his mouth but they refused to be spoken aloud.

 

“He was drunk. He didn’t know it was his brother he was telling those thing too.”

 

“But they can’t be true.” Yoochun reasoned, “I wouldn’t have done something like that and then not remember. It’s just not possible.”

 

“Are you saying my brother is lying?” JaeJoong questioned, barely containing his anger.

 

“N-no…absolutely not.” Yoochun assured him instantly. This angry JaeJoong was a little scary to deal with. “…but maybe he confused me with someone else.” The moment the words were out of his mouth, he knew they were a mistake.

 

JaeJoong’s next words confirmed it. “So this is what you mean by you love my brother. You think he is a who sleeps around and can’t even remember the person he is sleeping with.”

 

“Jae—”

 

“No…I don’t want to listen to you anymore. And just in case it wasn’t clear enough already, stay the hell away from my brother.” JaeJoong screamed at Yoochun before storming out of his house.

 

Damn Changmin and his plans…if he hadn’t listened to his cousin, this wouldn’t have happened. Yoochun sighed as he thought over what had just taken place…it couldn’t be true…he couldn’t have slept with someone and not even remembered…

 

At once Yoochun’s mind went back to Paris…to the disastrous morning when he had woken up to find himself tied to Junsu’s bed.

 

“Uh…harder…faster…please…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter