Never Upset the Beast!!

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yeah, I saw him leaving about thirty minutes ago.”

Yunho couldn’t comprehend the situation. Kim Jaejoong, a common nerd, had stood him, the great Jung Yunho, up? What the hell was happening in this universe? He wanted to find Jae and reprimand him but caught himself. Why should he do that? Why should he waste his time? He could have a wonderful time with or without Jae. Yes, he would enjoy himself and he would start by…

Yunho’s mind went blank as he tried to think of things he could do. Aish…who was he trying to kid? He had already visited Paris more times than he could count. The only interesting thing about this trip was Jae. He hung his head and went back to the restaurant. He was about to pick a table when he spotted Yuchun still occupying their previous table. He decided to join him.

“Yuchun, what are you still doing here?”

Yuchun turned towards Yunho, who didn’t miss the gasp of pain that escaped his lips, “Are you alright?” Yunho inquired.

Yuchun nodded, “Yeah…it’s nothing. As to your earlier question, I got ditched by Junsu. What about you?”

“Same story, Jae left without me.”

“Jae would never be so rude. You must have done something.”

“Why? Why must I be the one to always get blamed?”

Yuchun looked at him with a knowing expression. “Aish…” Yunho sighed, “Fine, I might have provoked him a little…”

Yuchun started laughing, “I may not know you very well Yunho but I have heard enough from Changmin to understand what you mean by a little.”

Yunho ignored him. “Anyways…I wanted to ask you, what kind of person is Jaejoong?”

“Why do you ask?”

“Just interested. He is my room-mate after all.”

Yuchun turned serious as he told Yunho, “Look here Jung, stay away from Jae. He is not someone you can play with.”

Yunho glared at Yuchun. “Who are you to tell me this?”

“I am Jae’s best friend and believe me if you dare hurt Jae, I will beat you within an inch of your life.”

“You really think your warning is going to keep me away?”

“It better or else I won’t be held responsible for what happens next.”

Yuchun shot Yunho a last warning glance and left the restaurant. Yunho gazed at him leaving…oh! You shouldn’t have done that Yuchun. Yuchun’s warning had only resulted in increasing Yunho’s desire to possess Jae; after all the desire for the denied was always greater and that much sweeter…

____________________________________________

 

Jae was happy that he had been able to meet Junsu as he was leaving the hotel. It seemed like Yuchun had been unable to accompany Junsu and since they were both alone; they decided to pair up and tour various locations in Paris. They went to the Louvre, Notre Dame Cathedral, Musee de Orsay and of course the Eiffel Tower. They purchased small gifts for their parents and just spent the day enjoying themselves. Soon they were ready to head back to the hotel, when Jae spotted a small French cuisine shop. Something about the shop invited him and he dragged Junsu inside with him. He was at once attracted by the ambiance of the shop as he carefully examined each food item on display. Junsu smiled as he saw his hyung fully engrossed. “Hyung, you know if you like this so much, you should just become a chef.”

“You know that’s not possible.” Jae replied not talking his eyes off the food items, “Mom and dad need my help and as a chef it will take years before I can contribute anything substantial towards the family’s finances.”

“You don’t have to take all the responsibility, hyung. Soon, I will be able to help too.”

Jae straightened himself as he turned his loving eyes on his younger brother. “Forget about it. You are still young.” He pulled Junsu out of the shop. “Let’s go. I am tired and want to rest.”

Junsu let Jae distract him. They were on a vacation after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter