Knock Knock; Fate Delivery.

Spring's First Love

Luhan's POV

 

"Siiiiigggghhh.."
 I finally made it home and practically threw myself into my apartment, staggering though the halls and into my bedroom, where i proceeded to change out of my clothes into a normal shirt that had a cartoon deer; (Which by the way, is a manly thing.) and a pair of grey joggers before heading to the bathroom to freshen up a bit.

After that was done, I just simply lay on my couch and thought about all the things I need to do... 

Mmm buy more shampoo, I'm running out.

Buy more attractive looking clothes so Sehun will only look at me.

Work on the paper’s of a shop collaboration.

Buy some nice smelling cologne so Sehun will always stay close to smell me.

Get a new hairstyle, make u- I'M A GIRL OR WHAT?! 

I heard a weird noise rumble from my stomach and I sighed, dammit. I’m hungry but I’m too lazy to cook... DID SOMEONE SAY PIZZA DELIVERY~ heheheheh.

 

_ Third POV : 15 minutes later_

You’d think the owner of a well off bubble tea shop would be more mature than excitedly waiting for the delivery man to knock on his door but no.... No he isn’t ...

“Come on~ comeoncomeoncomeoncomeooncomeoncomeoncomeoncomeon” Luhan chanted quietly staring at the door as if just by his mind; his pizza would suddenly appear just behind that door.

One minute turned into several minutes as the deadline for the delivery eventually neared, the sound of clocks ticking and his fridge humming itself alive did nothing to distract Luhan. Sweat was visible on his brow as it furrowed in concentration, his eyes threatening to blink and for some reason seemed like a defeat if he did blink before the knock on his door would be heard.

“........................”

“..............................”

“......................................”

“.................................................”

KNOCK, KNOCK- “PIZZA DEL-“

Before the sentence even fully left the worker’s mouth, Luhan had already threw the door open in ninja speed and only stood a few inches away from the wide eyes in surprise of the delivery boy.... Or is that what he normally looks like? For the boy’s eyes seem to be already big eyed, familiar and about his height. He has seen this boy before and Luhan didn’t exactly have positive emotions relating to him the last time they had met.

“Kyungsoo?”

“L-Luhan?”

Same goes for the delivery boy that fate had thought would be fun to test the limits of how wide his eyes could get.

Not a very positive vibe coming from both of the males standing between Luhan’s apartment door and the hallway.