Chapter 4: Few Days Later...

Spring's First Love

 

-Sehun's POV-

Did he see me?! I don't think he did.... I was too quick. Although if Luhan was in a horror movie he wouldn't turn around twice would he? He's a bit unaware if he did. Seriously no one in horror movies who looked back twice or more survived. Maybe I should teach him the basics of horror movies?

*Buzz Buzz Buzz*

I Flipped myself over on my bed and reached down for my phone that sat loyally on the floor beside my bed. Pulling it up as I layed onto my back and opened up the new message.

 

To: Not very Ninja Sehun.
From: ********

Yeah. I saw you, don't pretend it weren't you.

Work on your ninja skills better and I might change your contact name.

-Ninja Master Luhan xxx

 

Yup. He saw me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-Third POV-

Luhan has been visiting Sehun for a few days now... To be more exact every day.

"Yo~ Anyone home?" Luhan cheerfully said as he knocked on the door of the house he's gotten so familiar with, these past few days.
The door opened to reveal Suho with a lop-sided smile on his face, leaning against the door "aah how did I know it was you at the door? Hmmm Luhan?" He chuckled, moving from his position and allowing Luhan to pass through and closing the door behind him. "Perhaps because I am amazingly mystic and psychic? Gasp! Am I simply that awesome?" Suho grinned and cheesily complimented himself.

"Maybe cause he's been coming here at the same time, everyday?" A new voice interrupted Suho's ego feeding speech.

"aww, why you have to put me down Xiuminnie?" Suho whined to the new firgure in the middle of the hallway. 
"Cause you're an absolute egotistical idiot. That's why" Xiumin retorted with a smirk. Luhan humouresly chuckled and removing his shoes as he watches the two 'bicker.'

"Hey Xiumin hyung" Luhan gave a little wiggle of his fingers towards the other who smiled and nodded back before turning his attention back to Suho with a sour expression.

"Xiuminnie waaaaaeeeee?!~" Suho whined, clinging onto the arm of 'Xiuminnie'

"How everyone see's you as a respectful, guardian-like adult is beyond me!! You act like a child! worse then Sehun!" Xiumin exasperated.

"Whhhaaaa?! WORSER!?" Suho gasped and began whining even louder. Luhan chuckled and quietly excused himself, bounding up the stairs.

"Turn right and the second door on the left" Luhan murmured happily to himself, rapping his knuckles softly on the door. In which a flurry of rustling was heard on the other side.

"COMING!~" Sehun's voice rang out and the door was hurriedly rushed open.

"Hey!" Seuhun grinned at Luhan, radiating energy at  1.21 Jiggawatts and practicly stunning Luhan.

"woah! Someone's in a good mood today!" Luhan chuckles and reached up, leaning himself onto his toes to ruffle Sehun's once neat hair.

"Yup! That's cause I'm feeling better" Sehun grinned and slapped Luhan's hand away from his hair, pouting as he tried to restore it back to it's miraculuse hair. " and today, you buy me ice cream!" He beamed and strung his arm easily around Luhan's shoulders. "Let's go!" and with that Sehun civially 'escorted' Luhan down the stair and out the house, shouting over their shoulders a goodbye to Suho and Xiumin who were now squabbiling in the kitchen and pulling Luhan to the direction of the nearby mall.

"but- wait! Sehun! S-stop! YAH!" Luhan's un-heeded complaints could be heard around the street.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

- At The Ice-Cream Parlour At The Mall-

"I can't believe you did that.." Luhan sat dejectedly on his seat, holding a slowly melting strawberry ice cream cone in his hand and slightly pouting at it while across the table sat Sehun. Happily eating his chocolate ice cream, he resembled a puppy by onlookers as he lapped up his ice cream and rythmaticly shook his legs.

"which part don't you believe? The part where I told some children you were my wife or the part where I threw you over my shoulder, kicking and screaming?" Sehun smirked his attention temporarily distracted from the delicious creamy treat in his hand. Luhan's head lowered further more and his free hand met his face with a satisfyed sound.

"This is the first AND last time I'm ever going out with you in public EVER again" Luhan sighed and gave a meek to his ice cream.

"That's what they all say" Sehun sent Luhan a cheeky wink before getting back to his ice cream.

"Mmm Hmm" Luhan rolled his eyes and quickly finishing his cone with a few huge bites and automatically his lips for the traces of ice cream left on him. "I'm gonna go wash up, be right back" Luhan mentioned, pushing his chair back and quickly making his way to the toilet that's across from the parlour.

"See ya later Yeoboo~!" Sehun called back loudly in a cheesy voice and made a cheesy wave at Luhan before laughing himself silly.

"Aish" Luhan scowled, giving himself a note to punish Sehun for that and ducked his head to avoid the stares he got from the surronding crowd.

~

Luhan wiping his hands on the end of his shirt as he entered back into the Parlour, "hey sorry I took so long there was a-" his voice cut off as he lifted his head and noticed that there was 3 girls now sitting on their table, taken chairs from neighby tables and arranged themselves next to sehun, one girl had her arm entwined with Sehun's, (this didn't go unsee by Luhan.) another was reading a book while the other was staring at the ceiling, intrigued by whatever she's discovered.

"Oh hey!" Sehun grinned holding up his hand in a small wave, and successfully shrugging off the girl's arm but in vain as she wrapped it again immediatly. Luhan gave a gruff nod and sat back in his seat.

"This is my friend Luhan~ and LuLu this is; Natasha" Sehun pointed at the girl reading who looked up temporrily to give a nod before continuing her read.
", Seo-Ji" Sehun then used his thumb to jab towards the girl staring at the sky to come back from cloud nine and give a bright smile.
"aaaand Taeyeon noona" Sehun giving a little motion towards the girl hanging on his arm.
Sehun introduced his friends to each other, Luhan recieving friendly nods in which he returned...... Except from Taeyeon who 'inspected' him more than greeted. 

"this the one you've mentioned Sehunnie baby?" She said sickly never taking her eyes of Luhan, Luhan slightly cringing at the nickname.

"Nuuunnnaaah!~" Sehun chuckled and pinched her cheek "Yup~ the one and only" Sehun oblivious to the tension, laughed. "well since he's back I'll let you girls get back to shopping" Sehun laughed and made little 'shooing' motions with his hands. Taeyeon pouted and got up along with the other two girls who seemed disintrested and made their way back out. Taeyeon blowing a little kiss behind her towards Sehun "Don't stay out too late baby~"

Sehun laughed and joked by grabbing the flying kiss and 'pocketed' it.

Luhan pouted; 'are they in a relationship?? maybe a flirtationship?! shoot! what if i'm being lead on??" Luhan inwardly groaned.

"hey you okay?"

Luhan looked up to see Sehun hovering above the table as if to get a closer look at Luhan's face and his eyesbrows wrinkled in concentration as if he could hear Luhan's thoughts.

"Just Fine." Luhan coldly remarked and turns his head away huffily.

Sehun raised an eyebrow but didn't question the use of tone on him. "kaay.. so what do you want to do now?"

Luhan didn't snap out of his sudden cold shoulder and replied: "Dunno, Don't care... whatever you want"

Sehun frowned "okay what's wrong?" Sehun said concerningly

Luhan snapped his head back to look at Sehun "Nothing." Luhan mentally cursed himself for being so mean, randomly. In an effort to hide his irratation he smiled forcefully. "Wanna go look around again?"

"no." Sehun's voice hardened and his eyes bord into Luhan's, as if he could see his soul, Luhan shivering from the sight. "something's up, what's wrong?"

"nothing!" Luhan exclaimed childishly.

"well something's up, if you're actinig so childishly!"

Luhan huffed and gritted his teeth "then why don't you go hang out with your precious 'nunnaaah'"

Sehun stared at him for a moment as Luhan realised what he said and a pink blush slowly appeared onto his cheeks. "I-i didnt mean it like that! oh god I'm sorry Seh-" Luhan flusteredly rambled. Sehun laugh cut short of Luhan's words.

"Oh my god!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Sehun rocking back and forth in great whooping laughter and slapping his leg a few times, while Luhan stared at him in confusion and the consideration of getting Sehun to a mental hospital.

"Y-yah!! STOP LAUGHING, WHY ARE YOU EVEN-" Luhan yelled in a higher pitched tone trying to calm Sehun's boisterous laughter.

"oh my..." Sehun slowly calmed down, bending over as he wiped a tear from his eye. "so funny..."

"what is?!?!" Luhan absolutly frustrated.

"You... being jealous of noona!!" Sehun gasped out before starting again

"YAH!" Luhan scowled, crossed his arms and turned away from Sehun "I am NOT jealous!" Luhan gave a side glare "OF ANYONE."

"awww~ sho cute luhannie is jelly that noona gives me attention!" Sehun cooed and reached over to pinch Luhan's blushing cheeks 

"I AM NOT" luhan struggling to swat Sehun's hands away.

"Kyaah~" Sehun laughed and went back onto his seat, propping his head onto his hands and stared at Luhan cutely "you mad bro?~"

Luhan scowled some more and frowned at the wall he was currently focusing on, Sehun grinning at him.

".... so wat's your relationship with her?" Luhan mumbled after a few moments of silence which was mostly occupied by Sehun watching Luhan watch the wall.

"hmm? oh you know, like any other girl and boy friends do~" Sehun nonchantly said, Luhan snapped his head back to Sehun once again with his mouth gaped open.

"SHE's your girlfriend?!!?!?" Luhan began to panick and felt his heart have that little achey feeling deep down.

"Yup! and I'm her guy friend!" Sehun brightly answered, highly amused at Luhan's reaction.

"but! at winter! that time! ARGH" Luhan ruffled his hair nd pointed accusingly at Sehun, his finger just a few inches away from Sehun's face "Don't cheat on her!! you-"

Sehun laughed more and grabbed Luhan's finger as Luhan stared intensely at Sehun before the words were settled into his mind. "wait...guy...friend?"
Sehun nodded as he couldn't speak from the uncontrollable laughter erupting from him. "....so you're not dating her?" Luhan cautiously carried on.

"Aniyo! She's a girlfriend of a friend of Suho Hyung's!" Sehun chuckled "what made you think she was MY girlfriend?" giving Luhan's once accusing finger a tug. 

Luhan's face turned pink with embarressment and pull his finger away "....nothing in particular.... Sehunnie~" he stressed on the nicename and gave a grimace to show his dispproval of the name. Sehun pulled a similiar face.

"Don't you call me that too! urgh!" Sehun whined 

"why?"Luhan raised an eyebrow "Am I not allowed?" feeling slightly disappointed.

"no! no you're not! call me anything you like ANYTHING but that!" Sehun groaned and rolled his hands up and down his face.

Luhan chuckled "then how about... HunHun~?" he joked

"perfect!! from now on that's how i shall respond to!" Sehun's head shot up in delight, Luhan laughed at his expression "I was kidding!" 

Sehun pouted "I'm not! Luhanniiieee~"

"since when did I give you permission to call me that?" Luhan raised an eyebrow mockingly.

"you didn't, I just get the privelige to do what I want" Sehun chuckled and winked, making Luhan scoff and roll his eyes. 

"well you can't call me that... It's a stupid name..." Luhan bit his lip.

"Did that guy you confessed to you, call you that?" Sehun's voice went serious and gave Luhan a look which made him freeze for a moment.

"....... Why you bring him up?" 

"cause I want to know.... That's the whole reason how we met so I'd like to know..." Sehun's voice went quieter.

"we're just strangers." Luhan's eyes slightly darkened "You don't need to know"

"says the person who was jelly of Tae noona" Sehun retorted, making Luhan pause. "we're getting along now so naturally we should tell each other things..." Sehun grinned micheviously "I propse a game."

Luhan perked up with intrest, 

A Game?

"what kind of game?" Luhan warily asked.

Sehun pointed to the parlour's counter. "we both order a mega ultra slushie. First to finishes, wins" He grins.

"sounds simple enough" Luhan gave a shrug and agreed. "But.... What's the prize?"

Sehun's grin turned slightly more into a smirk.

"Loser has to grant 3 wishes to the winner."

"Deal."

"Done."

And the two shook hands to seal each other's fates in the game.

 


 

 

 



 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Okay I'll try to make regular updates once a week??? OKAY??? PROMISE! I'll make the next chapter a little longer -__- jebus.. took me ages to write this one... literally cause i started on one day then left it for 2 weeks then another and another week and so on *sighs* I'm sorry.

but I started new school so might be busy TT~~TT boohoo~

So.... who do you think will win? *smirks* leave a comment below... or just watch on the sidelines *winks* your choice!!

 

P.S IMPORTANT!!: are you good with graphics or likes to make posters? just send me one via pm and i could post it as a chapter pic... considering im tired of the emptiness that fills the top of the page TToTT