Chapter 5: The Game.

Spring's First Love

 

"we're just strangers." Luhan's eyes slightly darkened "You don't need to know"
"says the person who was jelly of Tae noona" Sehun retorted, making Luhan pause. "we're getting along now so naturally we should tell each other things..." Sehun grinned micheviously "I propse a game."

Luhan perked up with intrest, 

A Game?

"what kind of game?" Luhan warily asked.
Sehun pointed to the parlour's counter. "we both order a mega ultra slushie. First to finishes, wins" He grins.

"sounds simple enough" Luhan gave a shrug and agreed. "But.... What's the prize?"

Sehun's grin turned slightly more into a smirk.

"Loser has to grant 3 wishes to the winner."

"Deal."

"Done."

And the two shook hands to seal each other's fates in the game.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Third POV-

"So... What's the game?" Luhan asked with all seriousness on his face. Sehun gave a little "tch" and a smirk, leaning over the table towards Luhan, curling a finger, signaling the other to lean over as well. Luhan complied with a raised eyebrow and Sehun grinned.

"A drinking contest" 

Luhan's eyes bugged out "NU UH YOU'RE WE ARE NOT GETTING DRUNK!" Luhan exclaimed a little TOO loudly.

"SSSHH!!" Sehun quickly covered Luhan's mouth and gave a wary look around at the fellow customers who just carried on as normal, not heading Luhan's sudden shout. "I don't mean drinking as in drinking!" Sehun rolled his eyes, slowly removing his hand away from Luhan's mouth. "I meant as in first one to finish a can of coke" 

"...oh" Luhan squirmed in embarressment "I knew that" 

"yeah, I bet you did" Sehun ruffled Luhan's hair in beamusement before getting up to the parlour's counter and returning with two cans of coke and straws. Placing one of each in front of Luhan and the other in front of him.

"You ready?" Sehun grinned "I wish you luck~ You're going to need it"

"Just shut up and be ready to put money where your mouth is" Luhan scoffed

"But putting money in my mouth is dangerous ya know" Sehun cheekily retorted, the both of them opened their cans of coke and plopped the straw in them. Their mouths just inches away from the other end of the straw staring deadly at each other.

"Ready?" Luhan asked

Sehun nodded while continuing to stare at Luhan.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"GO!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Luhan's POV-

"cough, cough aack!" 

"there, there. You should take it easy" 

"oh shut up" I heaved, bending over and cacking. We were standing outside the parlour, after being kicked out.

"if you didn't start choking I'm pretty sure I would've lost then"

I decided to ignore it, even though I can't see his face since I'm too busy coughing up my insides but it isn't hard to hear the smirk on his face.

"Don't hate the player, hate the game" He chuckled and began thumping my back one moment then smoothing it. After a few more coughing I straightened up and caught my breath.

"better?"

I nodded and heaved out.

"Good, wanna hear my first wish?"

I looked at him slowly and narrowed my eyes at him.

"What is it?"

"mmm I won't tell you yet" he grinned and started walking towards the exit door nearby.

what?! My head screamed and my mouth followed suit "What?!" I gaped at his figure as it carried on merrily out the door. I ran to follow him avoiding some passbys that suddenly appeared in the way. I burst through the door and looked everywhere before my eyes landed on Sehun's grinning face just to the side.

"Hey" he said quite cheerfully and even raised a damned hand at me, I huffed and marched towards him.

" I wish to know about that failed confession on the day we first met" 

I froze suddenly, fridgid. That day still gave me stabs in my heart.

"I-I.. " I felt my mouth move but no noise came out, it was like all thoughts, words and feelings just built up into a ball and got stuck in the middle of my throat.

"hey" That 'hey' sounded different from the one earlier, softer and more husky. I felt hands on my shoulders and shook me slightly, I snapped out of it and met with deep brown eyes, the ones I saw that one winter day.

"Don't have to tell me, if you don't wanna. Even if I did wish for it" Sehun smiled " I was only joking" He gave a small chuckled and ruffled my hair. I whacked his hand away, smoothing my hair down and giving him a smile. Weird kid.

"I'll re-do my wish... hmmm" Sehun held up his hand to his face and an imaginary beard, I waited paitently and in the back of my head, a voice chanted; 'nothing weird, please nothing weird'

"I wish for... " His voice trailed off and I saw his eyes quickly divert to his left, before grabbing my and pulling me a few feet away to a small stall of...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-3rd POV-

"Jewerlly?" Luhan raised an eyebrow and looked at Sehun, who nodded back as if he came up with a solution to everyone's problems.

"Yup, I wish for that" Sehun grinned and pointed to two necklaces that looked similiar to each other and was the only two on the small rack. 

"okay..." Luhan took out his wallet, picking up the two necklaces and looking for the small stall's owner. An old lady popped out with a smile, greeting the two boys.

"Hello there dears~ how may I help you?"

"erm... Just these please" Luhan politly said, holding up the necklaces for her to see.

"5000 won please" she held out a hand

"asdfghjk" Luhan spazzed under his breath, handing over his money and internally sobbing about his loss of money. With a pout he turns to Sehun holding out the necklaces.

"You're keeping one" Sehun grinned "oh and the 2nd part of the wish is you have to offer my necklace... in a proposal way"

"........................ a what?!" Luhan's eyes widened

"proposal like" Sehun smirked "get on one knee Luhan dear~"

"no"

"it's part of the wish so grant it"

Luhan glared at Sehun but did it anyway, getting onto one knee and holding out the necklace towards Sehun.

Sehun gasped dramatically and cupped his own face. "YEOBO, OH!! YES!! I DO! I WILL MARRY YOU" he squealed loudly and took the necklace his hand and jumped around. Luhan flushed with embarressment as nearby people would smile and clap, some even wolf-whistled. 

Sehun laughed, waving back and pulled Luhan to his feet and ran.

Stopping a few blocks away to catch their breath and slowed down.

"hahahahah!! Thanks yeobo! It's about time you asked!" Sehun said in a high pitched voice and clung onto Luhan's arm, who in return gave him a serious look.

"I want a divorce" He said monotonously.

"nuuuuu!~ you can't anyway! we have to be married first" Sehu gave a sly grin and luhan scoffed but smiled secretly.

"fine, let's get married"

"really?!"

"If it gets me away from you quicker, yes."

"YAH!"

Luhan laughed and walked on ahead with Sehun closely behind him. "You're weird and disrespectful! You can't 'yah' me!" 

Sehun pouted "make me~"

"yeah, yeah whatever" Luhan quickly dismissed it "you should watch what you say I just might" he teased.

" I like to see you try"

"psh watch it- sorry!" Luhan gasped and accidently knocked into someone who suddenly appeared resulting in Sehun bumping into his back.

"no biggie, I'm the one who-... Luhan?"

Luhan looked up and his eyes widened in shock "K-kai?!"

The person, Luhan knocked into was just as equally surprised.

"Luhan.. What you doing here?" The boy named Kai asked.

"I-I eerrr..." Luhan gulped as his eyes and Kai's met each others.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Dun. Dun. Duuuuunn~

Busy with school.. I ish sowwi <3