Winter's First Kiss

Spring's First Love

Luhan's POV~
"siiigh" I breathed out and watched the mist that came out of my mouth and disappeared. I walked around so much I completly lost now. I sat on a snow-filled park bench I couldn't be bothered to wipe the huge amounts of snow and ice on it. Sure it froze my slightly but the cold was managable. I tilt my head back and watched the grey skies above me, it had been snowing for everyday for the past week.. except for today. Tch Weather reporters never get it right do they? I heaved another sigh and watched my breathe mix in the sir above me, I closed my eyes as the flash back appeared again.

 


Today is the day I'm going to confess!! I gipped the bracelet in my hand and the flowers in left as I  turned the corner to get to my friend, Kai. I looked down as I felt my idiotic smile appear on my face, I lifted my head in time to see Kai standing outside of his house, looking beautiful in a grey sweater and jeans but what shattered my unprepared heart was the fact that Kai's lucious and innocently y lips attached to anothers. I stopped dead in my tracks and so did time as it seems that scene permantly etched into my brain. I quickly zoomed back around the corner and peeked round just in time to see Kai and the other male pull apart. The biggest smile on his face as he said the words I wanted to only be said to me "I love you". I dropped the flowers and ran, I dont know where but all I knew is "I got to get out of here"......

 

"those flowers cost quite a bit" I moaned frustratedly and covered my eyes trying to stop what felt like sharp needles falling from my eyes "Merry frickin christmas" I said bitterly. My breathe became ragged as sobs I held in so far began to bubble up. I felt something cold drop onto my cheek. "snow flakes? hmm guess the forcasts aren't wrong as I thought" I mumbled as I felt more cold land on my face "...." I dont remember any snow this frequent am I in a blizzard? my eyes shot open and flung my arm away in a panic of being stuck in some sort of snow storm. The moment I removed my arm from my face a whole clad of snow was suddenly dumped on to me. I flailed !! I am stuck in a storm I rapidly clawed the pound of snow of my face, sitting up and gasping for air.
I looked around and now there was hardly any people, but it wasn't snowing either so... how was I suddenly attacked by snow? I turned my head to the right only to come 2 inches close to a pair of deep brown eyes, partially covered by a chocolate brown fringe curiously staring back at me. My immediate reaction was to throw myself backward and roly poly off the bench. I groaned as a slight pain shot through me.

"less sad now huh?" A low voice chuckled, my eyes landed on the person who layed sprawled across the bench now watching me with a michevious grin on his face.

 

Third POV
" Are you. Less sad?" he repeated slowly, the grin still plastered on his face "or do I have to collect more snow?" The mystery boy chuckles.

"b-bwoh?" Luhan blinked as he tried to comprehend the mature but childish looking boy in front of him "y-your the one did that? Not a blizzard?" he asks, pointing a shaky finger at the other male.


"yep, I'm not a blizzard but my name is Sehun" the boy grinned, standing up and offering his hand to the other male up to his feet. "Your really good looking Mr.. why would someone reject you?" he raised his eyesbrows in question, looking Luhan up and down. Luhan felt the boy's gaze look him all over as a familiar feeling fluttered around him and a huge rush of warmth flooded his cheeks. 

"i-it wasnt a girl" he mumbled shyly and glanced at Sehun "and my name's Luhan." Sehun's eyes widened in surprise but he still smiled warmly.

"well Luhan, no matter how heart broken you may be from that gi- i mean guy, just remember. It's not the end of the world" Sehun smiled "You'll meet new people who come into your life by accident and if they stay on purpose. Keep them close" he chuckled.

Luhan looked down to calm himself before glancing at Sehun "and what do you know about love? you seem a little young to know.."

"and you seem a little naive to know that it doesn't matter about age but experiance" Sehun raised his eyebrows playfully at Luhan " I may not of exactly lived as long but that doesn't stop me from knowing the pain of being heart broken and seeing the one you love be happy with someone who isn't you or the words you only wanted and should be able to hear being said to someone who isn't you. I know it hurts"

Sehun sighed as Luhan looked down and let out choked sobs "there there LuLu" Sehun comfortingly patted Luhan and raise Luhan's face up by his chin "Be glad that he's happy and when he finally firgures out what he missed out, you'll be long gone" he smiled softly and wiped the tears that escaped from Luhan's eyes.

"come on I'll show you something more beautiful then you've ever seen" he grins childishly, leading Luhan by the hand through the bare and quiet woods behind. 

"w-wait" Luhan tried to say but couldn't stop himself from not following Sehun as the other male seemed to put him in a trance. Sehun lead them to the other side of the woods and out appeared was a frozen banpo river but still the lights of the bridge and the city lit up this desolated area as the pure untouched snow reflected all the coulours of the city everywhere leaving a magical and warm glow everywhere.

"beautiful" Luhan breathed and admired the view.
"yep.. this is the first time I brought someone to my hiding spot" Sehun grinned and turned to Luhan "i wanted to bring someone important to me here but a stranger will do don't you think?" he laughed and sat on a fallen log, spared from the snowfall. 

"thanks for showing me this" Luhan slightly smiled and joined next to Sehun "really.. thank you" Sehun grinned "no problem" 

Suddenly cooing erupted from above them both male's looked up to spot a dove holding in it's beak-
"is that mistletoe in it's beak?" Sehun curiously asked trying to get a better look at the bird.

Luhan gulped and looked at Sehun "yes. yes it is"
Sehun drew his attention from the bird to Luhan who faced him and he felt a blush appear on his cheeks.
"m-mistletoe... we're both under the mistletoe.." Sehun breathed out softly 
"yeah we are.." Luhan whispered softly and felt his body automaticly leaned forwards towards Sehun.

Sehun saw Luhan leaning in and his body responded by doing the same thing, as their faces drew closer only inches apart to the fact that both of them can feel the body heat of each other. They closed their eyes softly as the space between them was closing in.

 

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE FIIZZZZZ BOOM CRACKLE!!!

The two jerked apart, their lips never making contact as they turned their attention to fireworks that appeared like magic above them
"fireworks" they both said simutaniously said, they looked at each other before embarresingly looked away from each other. Remembering what they were just about to do.

"i-its late I should go" Sehun stuttered and stood up from the log, Luhan eruptedly got up too, the both of them still not meeting each others eye.
"y-yeah me too" Luhan akwardly chuckled and sneaked a peek at Sehun.

"Will... Will we meet again?" Luhan asked hesitantly as he felt his heart pounding.
Sehun gave Luhan a breath-taking smile.

"Fate brought us together accidently, let's see if it can do it twice" Sehun chuckled and walked off, Luhan stood still where he was watching Sehun walk away, as he thought Sehun looked like those movies where they disappear off cooly. Sehun turned around waving his arms childishly and walkin backwards "my house is this way!! I only live a few blocks away and I come to this park often! especially on sunday afternoons!!" he shouted happily "dont get lost!! follow the path we went and you'll be back at the park!" and with that said Sehun spun around and ran off home just before Sehun disappeared out of sight. Luhan cupped his mouth and shouted with all his might.

"We'll meet again!! You can't just come in my life and walk away!" he laughed "I wont allow it!"

 

 

 

First Chapter up~ it's the oneshot and as i promised i had wrote it out.. AGAIN aish.. things i do for you people :P
anyways. still in HK so updating will be late so i'll sort off...maybe update faster once i get home. but in the mean time this will be slow so please be patient! sorry if i tricked the ones who already read this one shot >< i'll double update as fast as i can!!! D:

-ForeverInLove