LuKai: Just A Bromance?

Spring's First Love

"hahahahah!! Thanks yeobo! It's about time you asked!" Sehun said in a high pitched voice and clung onto Luhan's arm, who in return gave him a serious look.
"I want a divorce" He said monotonously.

"nuuuuu!~ you can't anyway! we have to be married first" Sehun gave a sly grin and Luhan scoffed but smiled secretly.

"fine, let's get married"

"really?!"

"If it gets me away from you quicker, yes."

"YAH!"

Luhan laughed and walked on ahead with Sehun closely behind him. "You're weird and disrespectful! You can't 'yah' me!" 

Sehun pouted "make me~"

"yeah, yeah whatever" Luhan quickly dismissed it " You should watch what you say. I just might- " he teased.

" I like to see you try"

"psh watch it- sorry!" Luhan gasped and accidently knocked into someone who suddenly appeared resulting in Sehun bumping into his back.

"no biggie, I'm the one who-... Luhan?"

Luhan looked up and his eyes widened in shock "K-kai?!"

The person, Luhan knocked into was just as equally surprised.

"Luhan.. What you doing here?" The boy named Kai asked.

"I-I eerrr..." Luhan gulped as his eyes met Kai's.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3RD POV

It seemed like time stopped for the two boys who collided and spent what seemed like hours staring wide-eyed at each other before the boy named Kai snapped out of it with a slight shake of his head and smiles brightly at the other.

"Luhan gege" He smiled "what a surprise to see you here!"

"Y-yeah.." Luhan stuttered in surprise before he blinked rapidly and straightend up slightly with a grin "I'm just as surprised" he raised an eyebrow "I thought you were too lazy to get up during the day" Luhan smirked playfully before glancing at the slightly smaller boy with large owl-like eyes next to Kai "oh and who might you be?"

"M-me? I-er am.." The shorter boy stuttered and Luhan let out a hearty laugh that didn't seem that natural.

"Oh ho ho you must tell me the secret of getting Kai out of bed my dear friend" Luhan grinned befre narrowing his eyes at the latter don't tell me you're his boyfriend?!" Luhan's mouth gaped open in mock horror and grabbed Kai's shoulders before dramatically wailing. "My best friend has never told me! Oh the pain my feelings have been seared with! The irony!"

"yah yah" Kai blushed an unhealthy pink.

Luhan turned to the boy who's eyes seemed to be growing bigger by the second (if that was even possible of course)

"Ni hao- oh wait you look korean- Annyeonghaseyo~!" Lu han happily exclaimed and bowed. "Luhan imnida formerly known as Kim Jongin AKA Kai's best friend and YOU!" Luhan accusingly pointed at the poor boy. "You did not seek my approval of being Jongin's boyfriend!" Luhan chuckled and Kai grabs his finger, chuckling too.

"Yah stop pointing at Kyungsoo. Pointing's rude" Kai mehronged and flicked Luhan's forehead and in return he got a pout back.

"arrasso~" Luhan chuckled and looked at the boy who goes by the name Kyungsoo.

"I'm kidding, no need to stare at me like that" Luhan smiled cutely  "nice to meet you"

"n-nice to meet you too" Kyungsoo bows shyly and smiles just as shyly as his bow. "K-kyungsoo inimida" the boy sqeaked and slightly hid behind Kai which made the latter chuckle.

"So who's that?" Kai smiled gently and gestured, nodding his head towards a very still Sehun.

Luhan's eyes widened as he realised that he wasn't alone just 5 minutes before and glanced nervously at Sehun.
"T-this? Erm.. This is.. Is..-"

"I am Luhan's wisher and he is a genie so excuse us but we must go as he's taking me to a unicorn" Sehun montonously said and with a curt bow he took Luhan's arm and dragged him past the other two and didn't stop for quite a while with only Luhan shouting a "bye!" behind to the ones who were left-behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"S-sehun! Sehun!! Slow down!! you're hurting me!" Luhan desperately whimpered as he clung onto his arm with his free hand, his feet stumbling slightly to catch up with Sehun's pace, which, due to Luhan's request, slowed down to a very casual walk.

"Sehun?" Luhan hesitantly called and Sehun's head did not look up from the ground.

"Yeah..?"

"What was that about?"

"What was what about?" Sehun curtly replied.

Luhan blinked slightly in surprise of Sehun's tone of voice and asked gently. "Back there..what was that genie thing about?" Luhan smiled humourously.

Sehun's lips were tempted to twitch into a smile. But, however, he remisced that unexpected evening and puffed his cheeks.

"You looked unhappy" Was his reason. His second reason anyway.

Luhan smiled more happily at the younger boy's sweetness and chuckled softly  "Yeah, you could tell? I thought my acting was daebak" He laughed somewhat bitterly and walked closer to Sehun. "Thank you"

Sehun bowed his head lower as a small tint of blush appeared on his cheeks "N-no problem"

"BUT! you shouldn't have lied" Luhan pouted jokingly.

"Then fine. I wish to see a real live unicorn"

"Bwoh?!"

"You heard me" Sehun's head lifted with a micheveious smirk which made Luhan's heart just beat a little faster. "My first wish...is to see a unicorn"

Silence was met upon the two as those words were said.

 

 

"... ARE YOU CRAZY?!" A shriek rang through the streets followed by a slappiing sound and a yelp.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That was.... Younique"

"Yeah" He smiled softly in reply, smiling at HunHan's retreating firgures. "Come on I need to take you out shopping and return you home" and with that he walked ahead, smiling just a bit sadly.

Kyungsoo watched Kai's back with a sad expression and glanced back to see the now long gone males then back at Kai. "I dont need just your approval Xi Luhan" He sighed " There's only one person who's approval I need to be Kai's boyfriend..." He whispered to himself before running to catch up with Kai.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh ho ho I updated~ will update soon too hopefully ewe
Sorry for the long wait and thank you for waiting *bows* T^T I am in your debt xDD

Did you guys catch my "younique" play on words? ;) eh? eh? eh? .... no? .... sad faceu~

 

If you guys didnt know I'm planning to make another fanfic AFTER this on has finished with Kai and Kyungsoo's end of the story ;) so look forward to it <3

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au5fic4IqEs

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ WHY YOU NO GET?! QAAAQ

 

Edited by ntenzin70 <3 ;D