That Awkward Moment When...

Spring's First Love

Third POV

 

The two stood at the front of Luhan's door and the awkward tension is so thick you could slice it with a knife.

"Erm..."

"... Yeah"

"..........."

"........"

"The pizza, how mu-"

"-19000 won"

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Luhan's POV

 

This is so awkward, I thought to myself as I gathered the money from my wallet. What's happening to my fingers? They're so clumsy, it's probably from the akward situation but... What's with the feeling of a death glare heading my way? 

I glanced up at the male who was Jongin's boyfriend. He's not too bad, he looked like a guy who would treat Jongin much better than I would ever have done, even if it breaks my heart. I'll support the both of them.

My eyes discreetly scanned this new addition to Jongin's life;shorter than Jongin himself, chocolate brown hair with a fringe that just covered his forehead and stopped above his eyebrows and equally as brown wide eyes that screamed innocence but at this moment blazed with determination. I wouldn't necessarily say the good kind of determination either, it gave off the feeling of my impending doom. It might be just mebut I can't really assume anything about the guy since I know nothing about him. A wave of guilt hit me and I felt like I was drowning in it.

Jongin, whom I've proclaimed as the love of my life and best friend.

Has a boyfriend that I didn't even know existed up until a few days ago.

I've totally ignored and blanked out Jongin because of my own rejected feelings, forget being his lover I can't even be a good friend to him. I took a deep breathe as I handed the money over. Time to be a good friend.

"So, Kyungsoo. K-Kyungsoo right?"

He looked up, momentarily replacing the "I'm plotting your death" look with a wary one, nodding slowly.

"Yeah, Luhan right?" 

I nodded back as well, we both stood there in complete silence once again before I decided to take the chance.

"Anyways, here's your pizza." The warm delicious meal was into my hands before Kyungsoo sharply turned away and began walking away. I stood there in surprise before my body kicked into action, discarding the pizza onto my coffee table and ran after him. I caught up pretty quickly and grabbed hold of his arms, turning him back around. His face showed surprise, or was it because his eyes were always this wide? 

"H-hey, do you want to get to know each other better?" I smiled sheepishly as he raised his eyebrow. "I want to get to know my best friend's lover, of course."

We stood like that in the hallway for a moment and I watched emotions fly across his face. Looks like the poor guy is having an internal battle. Am I that bad to hang around with?!

Finally I got my answer.

 

"Sure. My shift ends after this next delivery, wanna come?"

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Kyungsoo's POV

 

I guess I can check out the competition and eliminate him, right?

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Kyungsoo  Q u Q <3


BQV3099CEAAzKHR.jpg

 

I'M SORRY FOR SUCH LATE UPDATES Q A Q BE PATIENT PLEASE <3