Chapter 7: Unicorns Exist (Special appearance!)

Spring's First Love

"What was that about?"

"What was what about?" Sehun curtly replied

Luhan blinked slightly in surprise of Sehun's tone of voice and asked gently. "Back then what was that genie thing about?" Luhan smiled humourously.

Sehun's lips were tempted to twitch into a smile. But, however, he reminisced that unexpected meeting and puffed his cheeks.

"You looked unhappy" Was his reason. His second reason anyway.

Luhan smiled more happily at the younger boys sweetness and chuckled softly "Yeah, you could tell? I thought my acting was daebak" He laughed somewhat bitterly and walked closer to Sehun. "Thank you"

Sehun bowed his head lower as a small tint of blush appeared on his cheeks "N-no problem"

"BUT! you shouldn't have lied" Luhan pouted jokingly.

"then fine.. I wish to see a real live unicorn"

"Bwoh?!"

"You heard me" Sehuns head lifted with a micheveious smirk which made Luhan's heart just beat a little bit faster. "My first wish...is to see a unicorn."

Silence was met upon the two as those words were said.

 

"...ARE YOU CRAY?!" A shriek rang through the streets followed by a slappiing sound and a "oooww hyung!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

-Third POV-

"Where we going?" Sehun whined, being half dragged past a few busy streets, avoiding crowds of people as Luhan just continously pulled him along, not even pausing to listen to the younger boy's whines.

"I'm granting your wish." Luhan exclaimed, not even looking behind and not even caring if Sehun heard what he said or not.

Sehun just gave the elder boy a weird look to the back of Luhan's head, not even sure if he heard correctly or not but decided not to argue as he was too busy being run over by the crowds and being left behind in the dust.

Soon they reached the front enterance of a small white clinic that was semi-filled with patients of all ages. Luhan just strode past the reception, Sehun in tow, shouting back at a young pretty woman at the reception desk.

"Hey Hyoyeon! Is Doctor Unicorn still on break?"

The woman looked up and gave a bright smile, full of amusement. "Hey Mr Luhan, yeah he's in there. Just barge in he's probably contemplating about his choice of food." She gave a tinkling laugh accompained by Luhan's throaty chuckle.

"Xie Xie Hyoyeon!"

Sehun's curiousity rised as well as one of his eyebrows as he was still being dragged through the hallways of the bright clinic which he must admit. It was bright enough to consider wearing sunglasses indoors. Luhan guided him through, making sharp turns now and then that Sehun can hardly comprehend, before they stopped at a door which he assumes is a doctor's office. 'ROOM 12' it said in bold letters on a silver plate that was attached to the pale wooden door.

Without warning Luhan grabbed the door handle, turning it and more or less kicked the door open. Grinning from one ear to the other.
"I SUMMON THE GREAT HEALING UNICORN ZHANG YIXING!!!" He screamed in playful joy.

A side that Sehun havent seen before and more or less, made him fear for his life.

A rather tall boy with light brownish hair, swept to the side was in the middle of the room. A Mcdonald fry held in his hand, mid-air. Frozen by the shock of the door being kicked open. The boy.. Or rather 'man' eyes widened in fear before properly registering who was at the door before giving a big smile, revealing the dimples he had.

"LUHAN!" He exclaimed in joy, mimicking Luhan, dropping the fry on the floor and ran towards Luhan with open arms, indicating an up-coming hug, Luhan copied before moving at the last minute so the man ended up cuddling Sehun, who was still in a state of shock.

"Luhaaaannn~ it's been ages!! how ya been? You couldn't have called in earlier as a warning? AND STOP CALLING ME A UNICORN BEFORE I-oh!" The poor doctor stopped hugging to look at who he thought was Luhan to reveal he was hugging a complete stranger in his eyes. Zhang Yixing quickly moved away and rubbed the back of his neck shly, a bright pink blush appearing across his cheeks. "S-so S-sorry!!" He bowed apologetically while Luhan tried to stifle his laughter behind him before he couldn't take it and laughed out loud anyway.

"Why you-" Yixing proceeded to glare at put Luhan in a headlock, affectionatly ruffling his hair.

"HEY! STOP! ALRIGHT!! I GIVE!" Luhan half shouted, half laughed and he was released straight away, the two readjusted theirselves as a reminder that they are as you call "Grown Men."

"Sehun. This is the mysterical unicorn, Zhang Yixing or better known as Dr. Lay" Luhan introduced, pulling Sehun in the room and shutting the door quietly behind them. Sehun holding out his hand as a polite gesture and Dr. Lay following suit, clearing his throat.

"N-nice to meet you" Dr. Lay mumbled.

"You too" Sehun mumbled back.

"Lay, this is my .... Friend. Oh Sehun." Luhan smiled, pausing in his sentance, which made Dr. Lay's eyebrows raised in question but left it alone anyway.

Sehun was oddly shy in front of the Doctor which made the Doctor give a amused smile. "So what brings you two here today huh?"

"I've come to grant a wish" Luhan said, all seriousness evident in his voice.

"......Alright then.... My wish?" Dr Lay asked, Luhan shaking his head much to Dr Lay's surprise and confuzzlement. "You know I could be busy, helping and healing patients you know.."

"Yeah I know." Luhan chuckled. "The Great UNICORN of Health, Mr Zhang Yixing! Who COULD be busy" Making sure to stress the word "Unicorn" for Sehun's benefit and "Could" just for fun of making fun of his friend.

Dr. Lay flushed and startiing making an excuse"Oh-kaaaaaayyy... Well.. There's a perfectly good excuse for that! It's cause it's my break and i havent eaten ye-."

Before he could finish his sentance, the intercom phone on his desk rang out.

"Dr. Lay, Breaktime's over and you're next patient is coming in a few minutes."

Dr. Lay whined and mourned the fact that he wasn't able to eat his Mcdonalds meal, left abandoned on his desk, Luhan seizing this chance to quickly escape with Sehun before the Unicorn turned his wrath on them.

As soon as they left, Dr. Lay turned to them to give them a good scolding only to met wih silence to curse Luhan's name.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do you think it was okay to do that?" Sehun nervously asked as Luhan walked alongside him, guiding them back to the enterance.

"Yup." Luhan just grinned. "Anyway fulfilled your wish Mr. Oh Sehun~ You met a unicorn!"

Sehun pouted and jabbed the older in the side. "Cheater."

Luhan laughed and flinched. "Hey, you should've been more specific then, Us wish granters are smart, handsome devils." He jokingly winked and Sehun just rolled his eyes, as they neared back to the reception. 

"All I heard was 'Devil'" 

"Owch! My feelings!" 

The two joked as they walked past the reception desk (giving a wave back to Hyohyeon) Sehun stopped as he glanced into the waiting room, seeing a familiar duo, having a heated argument. One of the males could've been mistaken for a walking tower, with noodle poodle hair, looking rather panic-striken and fretting over to a smaller sized male with delicate, flower boy features who looked like he was about to throw a fit and shake the hyper-active tower to death any moment.

"Chanyeol hyung?, Baekhyun Hyung?" Sehun called out, blinking unsurely. The two looked up, pulling away from their conversation to smile widely and greet.

"Sehun-ah!!"

"Doesngsaeng! What are you doin-"

Before the smaller male could finished, the tower attacked Sehun and began wailing into his ear. 

"WE HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN SO LONG!!"

"MMMFFFFPPHHHH!!!!!" Sehun called out uselessly as his face was smoothered into the hug. Luhan just watching with an amused smile, ignoring Sehun's cries for help and walked past the two and headed towards the the flower boy.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Luhan imnida! I'm a friend of the guy getting smoothered over there." He grinned quite happily, extending his hand. The male looked at him, his eyes scrutinising him before takiing his hand, shaking it firmly and smiled.

"Byun Baekhyun, but I guess you can call me 'Hyung'." He replied back and chuckled, Luhan deciding to keep his age to himself, knowing his baby face made him look younger.

"Who's your friend Sehunnie?" The tall one, turned his attention to Luhan, locking Sehun in a headlock and casually strolling towards them.

"H-hyung.. Can't.. Breathe!" Sehun gasped and was immediatly released, Chanyeol, who Luhan assumed was the taller male, quickly made his way to attach to the side of Baekhyun who was literally trying to push Chanyeol off.

"Chanyeol! Get Off!!" Baekhyun growled.

"B-but you might need my cuddling! For the baby!" Chanyeol pouted and whinnied like a baby.

"BABY?!" Sehun shouted loudly, Luhan expressed surprise but decided to keep silent and the sound of Baekhyun's hand giving his own face s hug made a satisfying noise.

"I AM NOT PREGNANT FOR GOD'S SAKE CHANYEOL!" Baekhyun exclaimed in desperation, giving in to his despair and letting Chanyeol cuddle him. 

"Mr Park, Mr. Byun. Doctor's ready to see you know" Hyohyeon called out and Chanyeol immediatly bolted out the room without a word to discuss the doctor beforehand about the plans for the 'baby.'

The three left behind stood silently before Sehun broke it. 

"He does know... That you have the male anatomy right?"

Baekhyun groaned in response. "Him. Of all people know, Sehunnie." He began to walk out the room before smiling and bowing to HunHan. "Nice meeting you Luhan-ah, see you around maybe? Talk to me later Sehun, now if you both excuse me. Gotta catch up to my idiot lover." He sighed and makes his way to the room that Chanyeol disappeared to.

"Seeya hyung"

"Nice to meet you too Baekhyun hyung"

......................

"Interesting friends you got there."

"Thanks.... What's with the Baekhyun hyung?"

"......"

"You didn't tell him your age did you?"

"Nope. Though I'd mess with him if we ever meet again."

"... This is a new side of you I havent seen yet."

"You know you love it."

"Pfft. Shut up and take me home."

"Your wish is my command." 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

UPDATING IN FOREVER LIKE A BAWSS B|
School.
Personal affairs.
*insert any other excuse*

<3 I love you, Sarangahae... >__> I'm sorry <3

SHOUTOUT TO YESHE <3 WASSUP BABAY :D

Edited by this So-called Yeshe. ^^ Ayo Charlotte~ xD <3

 

tumblr_m3nj2hrCeR1r6ttt0o1_r1_500.png

 

 

9b82bcffgw1ds8oup35vsj.jpg

 

tumblr_mhk14jVEZg1ry5peho1_500.png

 

tumblr_m8m4eaiWK21rtfiuso1_500_large.png