Chapter 2:Sehun's house

Spring's First Love

 

 

"Luhan?" he turned his head slightly and narrows his eyes at me in question.

"yes?" I replied back hesistantly. He instantly smiled at me and placed his hand on my shoulder and exhaled in relief.

"FOUND YOU!!"

"Huh??" His words... did not make sense to mebut I didn't have time to react cause one second I was standing in the little forest clearing the next I'm being dragged to God know's where by some God know's whom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

-Luhan's POV-

Yep. My name's Xi Luhan and I think I've officially the most easiest kidnap victim in the entire history of kidnappings.

I don't know why but to my stupid minsucule brain the option to shake the random good looking stranger's hand off of me and run as fast as I can while shouting for help never occured to me, and now I'm here. 

Sitting on a small worn out but comfy sofa.

In a stranger's livving room.

Inside a house in a quiet area.

In a part of seoul I'm not familiar with.

With someone who knows me but I don't know them.

..... Yeah... What IS wrong with me?!

 

I sat there fidgeting my off as millions of thoughts passed in my mind. What's happening? Should I make a run for it? Who is this guy? Do I know him? What does he want for me? He has a nice living room carpet. Xi Luhan you are one stupid ding bat.

"Sorry about that, I got carried away" The guy who brought me here reappeared at the doorway. Holding a tray of food and a small sheepish smile on his face. "I think he should explain" he walked towards me and I automaticly stood up, takiing the tray from him. "Up the stairs, turn right and it's the second door on the left" the stranger smiled warmly and 'shooed' me up the stairs.

'Okay.. So turn right.' My feet turned right. Second door on my left... I stood there staring at the door well more like glaring. I think I've seen this in a movie before where a woman was made to give her kidnapper's 'master' his breakfast but in actual fact he was a vampire and she was the breakfast... OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO BE EATEN BY A VAMPIRE!! ASDFGHJKSDFGH.

I felt my breathe quicken and the panic started to rise up in me. Yeah I'm dead. I'm so dead. I shut my eyes and tried to calm my breathing. I can still escape right? Yeah there's still hope!! I could-

*creeaaaaaccckkk*

......... The. door. opened. by. it. self. 

I think time literally stopped or went into super slow motion [[*wink wink*]] my breathe stopped altogether and I felt the beating of my heart in my ear, my eyes shut automaticly as I awaited my doom.

"....IT'S YOU!!"

suddenly weight flew at me and my eyes snapped open as time returned back to normal. Sort of anyway... Cause whatever flew at me, was half ... I think my heart and face just burst.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Third POV-

"So glad to see you again!!" The mysterious weight pulled away from Luhan with a grin.

"S-sehun?!" Luhan gaped as his eyes uncontrollably ravished the sight in front of him. Sehun's slightly bad boy grin, sweat on his brow that almost trickled down his neck towards his uncovered chest that was slightly toned. "e-er y-your s-shirt!?" Luhan's voice went slightly higher-piteched as his eyes widened but never left Sehun's body.

"uh? oh! Does it make you uncomfortable?" Sehun panicked and went back in the room to pull on a shirt.

'not the kind of uncomfortable your thinking of sehun-ah' Luhan thought as Sehun's eye candy bare body was hidden away by the shirt.

"so Suho-hyung found you?" Sehun laughed, turning back around at Luhan and sat on his bed. "He must be luckier than me cause I wasn't able to" Sehun pulled a smile that seemed weak and frail to Luhan. Now that Luhan got over the initial shock, the sweat on Sehun seemed unhealthy and matched the pale look as well. Sehun's voice seem to be strained and his body slightly shaking from effort.

"I-I was snowed in so I couldn't come. I'm r-really s-sorry" Luhan bit his lip, hesitantly stepping into the room, Luhan's eyes registered the look of the room with a queen-sized bed, desk, closets and a few strewn acrossed clothes and magazines on the floor. The walls covered with whiteish peach coloured paint with a few photos put up.

"ah that must be my lunch" Sehun laughed heartidly and motioned for Luhan to come closer, taking the tray awa from Luhan and setting it on his lap "you can sit down if you like" Sehun politly smiled and patted the space on the bed next to him. Luhan sat down next to Sehun, the weight of him pressed down onto the bed as his own body tilted towards Sehun. Luhan watched Sehun as he picked around his food, taking a few bites now and then.

"It's okay. I didn't think you'd be coming anyway" Sehun turned his head and smiled at Luhan "got my hopes up too high though" he chuckled lowly.

Luhan bit his lip as guilt slowly knawed on his insides. "I'll make it up to you." His words were laced with seriousness and panicked worry.

Sehun widened his eyes but then grin widely "then an ice cream date it is then" he chuckled "you're paying for the ice cream" he winked at Luhan and chuckled at the growing pink on the other's cheek.

Mintues of comfortable silence passed with the occasional clinking of Sehun's spoon on the dish. " I got to go soon" Luhan reluctantly said and broke the silence "can we.. keep in touch?" Luhan seemed embarressed at asking the question which went unnoticed by Sehun because Sehun's whole atmosphere lit up with so much brightness, probably enough for two towns to last a month.

"SURE!!" Sehun shouted, grabbing Luhan's wrist and bolting out the door and down the stairs, stopping at the kitchen where the stranger who brought Luhan here, stood.

"oh sehunnie, what you doing out of bed?" The other boy frowned in concern putting down his cup of coffee he was preoccupied with.

"Can you give Luhan, my number?" Sehun smiled brightly "I don't remember it by heart heheheh" Sehun chuckled.

"I will. Once you go back up and sleep" The other boy raised his eyebrows and crossed his arms sternly

"but-"

"no buts. upstairs. now"

"aish fine.."

Sehun turned to leave but stopped to turn his head sideways and lightly hugged Luhan. "make sure you call me as soon as you can kay?" He hurriedly whispered in Luhan's ear before disappearing back up the house. Leaving the slightly pink Luhan and the other boy alone in the kitchen.

"Mind of a child" the other boy sighed and approached Luhan with an out-strectched hand "the name's Suho, I'm elder brother of Sehun" he chuckled "if we don't look the same just look at our names" he joked and Luhan smiled, taking Suho's hand.

"Xi Luhan, pleased to meet you" he chuckled 

"I know, I've heard quite a bit about you" Suho chuckled, releasing Luhan's hand and walked over to the kitchen top table. Ripping a bit of newspaper and pulling out a pen of his pocket. Eligably writing on it and giving it to Luhan. 

"knowing Sehun I guess he told you to contact him as possible?" he chuckled and gave Luhan a smile.

"Y-you heard of me?" Luhan took the paper and looked down with embarresment.

"yup." Suho grinned at Luhan's actions, clasping his hands together and looked upwards with a goofy grin. "He has the most beautifullest face with angel eyes and a nice voice. You should see it when he's surprised. It's so cute!!" Suho said with a high teasing tone, resorting back to his normal body with a cheesy grin aimed at the now very red luhan. 

"That seems too much of a compliment...I think?" Luhan said trying to stop his lips from either smiling like an idiot or pouting with aegyo.

"I'm just teasing. but seriously. I already like you" Suho grinned "You're the first friend Sehun ever had for a while now" Suho's smile damppened.

Luhan blinked in surprise but before he could comment, he was soon pushed out the kitchen and through the hallway and out the front door. "it's getting late you needed to go right? well see ya! I know we'll get to know each alot more later in the future!!" Suho winked at Luhan's shocked face before shutting the door.

"......................... WHAT'S WITH EVERYONE PUSHING AND DRAGGING ME AROUND?!" Luhan gaped as he shook his head and walked down the footpath, turning around for one last look at the house. The window on the far right curtain's shook as a glimpse of brown hair hid behind. Luhan chuckled and continued his way down before eruptedly turning back, giving a big grin and waving both his hands at the window. Just quick enough for Sehun's peeping head to see before ducking back down. Away from sight.

Luhan chuckled to himself, shutting the house gate and walking down the street. Pulling out his phone and making quick tappity sounds of the keypad.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Sehun's POV-

Did he see me?! I don't think he did.... I was too quick. Although if Luhan was in a horror movie he wouldn't turn around twice would he? He's a bit unaware if he did. Seriously no one in horror movies who looked back twice or more survived. Maybe I should teach him the basics of horror movies?

*Buzz Buzz Buzz*

I Flipped myself over on my bed and reached down for my phone that sat loyally on the floor beside my bed. Pulling it up as I layed onto my back and opened up the new message.

 

To: Not very Ninja Sehun.
From: ********

Yeah. I saw you, don't pretend it weren't you.

Work on your ninja skills better and I might change your contact name.

-Ninja Master Luhan xxx

 

Yup. He saw me.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

How was that?!?! that okay QAQ
Sorry for not updating I'm lazy. I know. I'm very sorry.

As you can see it is SUHO hahahahaha I've tricked you guys for the second time!!............ I'm sorry *bows* I wont do it again T~T

Thanks for subbing too!!
actually to be honest..... this is the most subs ive had for a FF with only 2 chappies e__e it's alot of subbies for me.. it kind of creeps me out.. but it's a good creepy.... LIKE CHANYEOL! :DD

was that insulting? I'm sorry T~T
anyways I'll try to work hard! Thanks for reading/subbing!!

hope you enjoyed!! ^^
maybe comment? (please) you dont have to i wont force you!
maybe sub? (unless you have)

should I stop syaing sorry? nah. I wont. Cause I like singing sorry sorry ;) <3