Chapter 1: First sign of Spring, the snow's gone.

Spring's First Love

Luhan's POV

Black, Black and Black. That's the first thing I see, the back of my eyelids as the sound of faint bird singing. Wait birds? The black I see suddenly changed to a blinding light as my eyes adjusted for a second. I flipped off the side of my bedroom and ran towards the window. Hurriedly tugging the curtains wide open, I began to clearly see my fellow residents sprinkle salt and grits on their icy pavements that failed to disappear along with the previous snowfall.

I blinked a few times in disbelief and opened my window, shoving my head out and breathing in the crisp air. The air was still cold but not ice cold. A grin spread across my face and I returned my head inside at a speed I never realised I even had. I've gotten dressed and done my daily duties in just under 10 minutes.

Grabbing my house keys and jacket as I slipped my feet into my grey converse, I made my way out of my house and walked at a face pace, trying to be subtle with the excitment that threatened to come bubbling out of me. I practicly grinned my off. I dont need a mirror to know that I don't look like my usual cool self as young girls and my neighbours looked shocked at my expression... shock? is that the word? it looks more like HORRIFIED. I ducked my head to hide most of my grin, taking the number 12 bus, taking a seat way at the back and looked out the window.

As the ride continues my excitment died down and sudden panic and guilt came rushing in. Oh God what if he's mad at me? I couldn't come to the park for the rest of the winter after that day.. What if he doesn't recognise me?? I'd understand that bit because we just met but the snow got really bad and my entire area got cut off from the massive snow. I felt like pulling out all my hair everytime I couldn't even get a bus to a nearby shopping center. I sighed, and pinched the bridge of my nose. Calm down Luhan. It's fine, he'll understand right? I said I wanted him to stay in my life right? And I wanted to get to know him right? Why do i keep saying right?! Oh my god I'm talking to myself. I groaned and gave myself an involuntary facepalm.

"Pabo, pabo." I muttered, breathing deeply and raising my head up to only just catch a pair of kids ducking down in the seats in front of me and then glancing back at me. Great now kids think I've lost it too.

As I was mentally cursing myself, the bus stopped and I quickly got out of my seat, looking away from the kids as I passed by and hopped out, I grimaced as I heard their giggiling so I turned around to stick my tongue at them through the window as the bus drove away. The faces they pulled back was hilarious, they both stuck their tongue out and uses each other's hands to pull on each other's faces. I laughed and just caught a glimpse of their mother looking like she was about to scold them. I chuckled and made my way to the park, that I hopefully think is the right one.

 

About 20 minutes of walking around aimlessly I got to the same park. Don't know how, but I did. I even found the exact same bench but with ALOT less snow now. I sat next to a small pile of snow that still held strong on the bench and smiled.


"Nothing like a snowclump to the face to cheer you up"  I chuckled to myself. Great now I'm talking to myself outloud.

Too save myself some sanity and I plugged in my earphones and waited for him. Hoped and Prayed I could still find him. I got to this park by a miracle.. so maybe today I'm lucky right?

 

 

 

-3 hours later-

Yeah I think I just ran out of luck. I sighed and glanced around, the park is still busy since it's only the afternoon, maybe I shouldn't have came during the morning? I mean we met alot later in the day so maybe he only comes out then? I frowned as i tried to think. Keeping down the slight panic inside of me which rumbled through me. Oh wait... that's my stomach... I forgot to eat today.. haha.. oops.

-few minutes later-

Got to love park vendors. Grinning as I eat my egg fried rice from the plastic plate and walked around. Suddenly it hit me.

"THAT PLACE!! HE COULD BE THERE!" I shouted and held onto my plate as I rushed to the forest behind my bench.
So many frickin branches, dear lord! Was there this much? I sighed and pouted as I found that little clearing he took me to. Only to find no one there. I sighed again and sat on the fallen log and carried on eating the remains of my rice alone and silently....

"T^T Lonely, lonely, lonely I'm so lonely" I sang softly to myself and pouted. I wonder if he sang that if he did wait for me.. He probably didn't any sane person would stay indoors. Hardly anyone went out during that snow blizzard time.

I put the empty plate next to me and held my face in my hands and listened to the sounds all around me I could faintly hear people and cars with a mix of animals scurrying around. I think I should go home and try another time. I sighed and straightened up, only to have another face surprise attack my face.

 

"OH MY-!" i shouted unconiously and fell back off the log and groaned at the impact. Seriously?!

"Shoot, Sorry about that"  The other person hissed and hurriedly helped me up, dusting my shirt. I see clearly now that he was just a bit taller than me, with lightish brown hair. I felt my eyebrows knit together slightly although I never seen this guy before he seemed familiar.

I didn't even notice that he was staring back with a creeped out look before he just said:

"Luhan?" he turned his head slightly and narrows his eyes at me in question.

"yes?" I replied back hesistantly. He instantly smiled at me and placed his hand on my shoulder and exhaled in relief.

"FOUND YOU!!"

"Huh??" His words... did not make sense to mebut I didn't have time to react cause one second I was standing in the little forest clearing the next I'm being dragged to God know's where by some God know's whom.

 

 

Double Updated!~ in the same day/night... well i started  procrastinating..but then my computer wasn't having any of that so I worked T^T why doesn't that work for me when I have homework??? Which I do... and havent completed... Oh well -__- *shrugs* Enjoy!~ kekeke