Confession

Love's NOT a Joke...

 

-I can't lie to you- you took a deep breath before speaking again. -Jinyoung...- you paused again and tears started to roll down your face.
 
Sandeul reached in for a hug. -It's okay Hyori i already know. I just wanted to see if you would admit to it.- he said still holding you in a hug.
 
Baro walked in and noticed you both hugging. Baro stopped in his tracks sipping his juice (What's going on?) he thought to his self as Sandeul still held you in his arms. (I'm just going to .... leave) he gave his last thought and backed out slowly.
 
It was close to the end of the day and you all went to the store to get some snacks for the house. As you all arrived there you guys broke off in different direactions. You turned the corner to find Jinyoung looking down at you. Yyou gave him a death stare and he just gave you a slight chuckle.You walked passed him and tried to find someone else to help you find some good snacks. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Gongchan opened his eyes and looked around the room. (I slept my whole day away) he thought as he saw the sky darkening. He noticed Ji woo sleeping across his lap. He moved her to the side as he got up to go to  the bathroom. When he returned he noticed Ji woo awake.
 
-Oh you're up- he said walking over to sit next to her once again.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
As everyone was ready to go to sleep Sandeul tried to talk to Baro about a few things. 
 
-Baro?- Sandeul said.
 
-yeah?- he responded.
 
- Have you noticed Hyori has been acting kind of weird?-
 
Baro took a few seconds to think about it.- Now that you mention it i have.- he said now facing Sandeul.
 
-well...- Sandeul began. -I think that's be cause of Jinyoung.. and i also think he might have something to do with Goncgahn not being here.- he finished off.
 
-What are you talking about?-
 
-I mean i saw Jinyoung messing around with Hyori the other day and i know she wanted him to just leave her alone but he wouldn't. I feel like he's trying to ruin their relationship.-
 
Baro finally got comfortable and laid down.-You think too much. We'll talk about this in the morning.-
 
-I guess you're right- Sandeul finished before they both fell asleep.
 
You laid in your room alone and scared. You covered your head with your covers silently crying .(Channie why don't you just come home? I trust that you're not doing  anything wrong and that Jinyoung is a LIAR! i will proove him wrong. Just come home.) that was your last thought before you fell asleep. 

sorry for the short chapter but yeah i'm trying to retype everthing that got deleted :'( so hard

keep commenting and subscribing ^-^ thanks