Surprise! pt.1

Love's NOT a Joke...

You woke up around 5:00 and took a shower. Once you were done with that you went downstairs to cook breakfast for you and your boyfriend Gongchan. You stood at the stove making eggs when you felt someone give you a back hug. you turned around to see you loving boyfriend giving you a smile that could melt any girls heart.

-Good morning- he said to you while planting a kiss on your forhead. You put the eggs onto a plate and greeted him as well.

-Good morning- you said and smiled and went back to putting the food on the table without saying another word. Goncgchan looked at you and slightly frowned.

-That's it? All i get is a good morning?- he took a seat at the table, folded his arms and pouted at you. 

You laughed at how he was acting -Yes. is there a reason i should say more than a good morning?-

Gongchan turned his back to you and continued to pout. -it's my birthday.-

-OMO!! i forgot!- you yelled and ran up to hug him. -Happy birthday Channie!- you gave him a kiss on his cheek.

Gongchan just lowered his head and frowned -I can't belive you forgot about my birthday- he mumbled.

-I'm sorry i've just been really busy and it completely slipped my mind...Channie i'm sorry- you pleaded.

Gongchan stood up and left from the table. He went back up stairs for a shower. While he was in the shower the doorbell had rung and you went to answer it. You opened the door to see a smiling Baro.

-Hey. what's up Hyori?- Baro asked sounding excited as he gave you a hug.

You smiled and welcomed him in- nothing really i just cooked breakfast and Gongchan's upstairs pouting because i didn't tell him happy birthday.- 

Baro looked at you and laughed -You really didn't tell him?- he asked still having slight laughter in his voice.

-No i didn't- you said thinking of how sad Gongchan looked when you didn't tell him happy birthday.-He'll get over it.-

Shortly after you said taht Gongchan came down the stairs. -Hey Baro- he said

-You ready to go?- Baro asked him. With that said he Baro walked out of the house with Gongchan following behind him.

As you heard the door click shut you took a deep breathe I hope he won't stay mad at me. You laid your body across the couch after eating the eggs you made and took a short nap. 

While you slept Baro was taking Gongchan on "shopping spree" because Baro thought that clothes were and important part of someones looks. -Cheer up!- Baro told Gongchan. -You know how busy she has been with school and her lessons and everything else she has to do.- Gongchan looked up with a blank epression on his face.

-Yeah i know but this was suppose to be and important day for me and i wanted her to be part of thet.- Gongchan took a deep breath.

-Well let's go get you an outfit and let that be your present from me!- Baro motioned for him to look at some clothes from a store window.-

(I hope she really didn't forget my birthday) Gongchan thought as he went to Baro pointing at an outfit on display.

When Gongchan and Baro were done shopping for clothes they went in the car and Baro drove him to meet all the other members of the group for his birthday.

Once they arrived at the huge house and entered it they instantly smelled the delicious smell of cake. -Is this for me!?- Gongchan said with a smile going across his face about to get some of the icing. 

-DON'T TOUCH IT!- gongchan was startled my a screaming Sandeul.

-what! why not?- Gongchan exclaimed. Sandeul slapped his hand and moved the cake from him.

-Because.....it's not .....for...you.- he said with his voice trailing off. 

A sad expression appeared on his face but then it instantly lit up. -Then... where's my cake or presents?- Sandeul gave him a confused look. 

-what?- Sandeul said. Gongchan frowned.

-I'm going home.- he said as he walked out the door and waited for Baro to enter the car to drop him home. The whole way Baro was driving Gongchan home.

Right before Gongchan got out of the car Baro called to him. -Gongchan... Happy birthday- 

Gongchan put of a fake smile and entered the house. He didn't see you downstairs so he just went upstairs and to the room and there he found you laying on the bed sleeping. He crawled into the bed next to you and fell asleep feeling forgoten and sad.


Everyone who has viewed thank you ^.^ i'm new to this so yeah hope you enjoy it :D(try to leave comments or subscribe please :D

i love Channie! who do you love ???  bye