The date!

Love's NOT a Joke...

It was about 7:00 and you were just getting out of the shower and you were all ready for your date when you ran into Jinyoung in the hall way. 

-Oh hey- you said with a smile. All Jinyoung did was give you a bright smile and walked past you.

(okay.... that's weird but whatever.) you thought as you made your way back to your room where you found Gongchan brushing down his hair in the mirror. you planted yourself on the bed and took a deep breath. 

-You ok?- he asked as he turned to face you.-

-huh? oh yeah i'm fine- you gave him cute eye smiles.

After a few minutes you and Gingchan left together and went on your date.

-Hey where did they go?- Sandeul asked.

-They went out with his giiiirfriieend- Baro said in a teasing voice. 

You and Gongchan walked down the street holding hands and came to a cute little resturant and took a seat inside. You two ordered your food and once it come you said - It smells delicious- and then you smiled.

Gongchan looked at you and smiled. Once you guys were done at the resturant he took you to the park and you sat on a bench and talked a little bit more. By the time you both went home you noticed Baro stretched across the couch and out like a light. -I'll be back- Gongchan said pointing down the hallway to the bathroom. 

-okay- you said nodding.He left the room and you walked over to Baro and poked his face. he didn't move. You laughed at how much of a deep sleeper he was. You wen't to the back room and took a place on the bed. There you fell asleep and soon Gongchan joined you. 

By morning you woke up before Gongchan and poked his face. You started to poke his face again to see if he would wake up. You decided to let him rest and you slowly move from him. Then you felt a pair of hands grab you and pull you in. You wore a surprised look on you face. As he grabbed you , you tried to get away but he wouldn't let you go.

-Channie... let go- you pleaded trying to get away from him grasp. -Chaaaannie- you whinned again. He just held you and wore a smile on his face. You folded you arms and pouted as you laid in hims arms.

Soon Baro walked pass you and Gongchan's room and noticed Gongchan holding you. Once he passesed the room  he stopped walking and started walking in reverse to make sure he saw correctly. He stood in the doorway and you nor Gongchan had seen him. Baro stood there for about 5 seconds smiling before he ran off. -Hyungs!!!- he yelled as he ran to the living room.

When he ran off because of his loud scream you and Gongchan looked up at the door and then at each other. You shrugged your shoulders and Gongchan said, - I don't know i'm just waking up.-and closed his eyes once again.

About few minutes after just laying in the bed you and Gongchan got up to go get some breakfast. You both entered the kitchen with eight pair of eyes watching you. -Morning- you said to all the smiling faces. - Baro and Sandeul just giggled like little girls once you said that. 

Jinyoung just looked at you and Gongchan come into the kitchen with out saying one word. -Good morning- CNU told you with a smile on his face to greet both you and Gongchan.

-Thank you.- you smiled back - so why's everyone acting so weird?- you asked grabbing a bowl and filling it with cereal and milk.

-We know about you and Gongchan-Sandeul said drawing a heart in the air while Baro made a heart with his fingers.

You and Gongchan stopped what you were doing and gave them confused looks. -What are you guys talking about?- Gongchan had asked.

-You know what you did. I saw you two cuddled up together this morning.- Baro said moving his finger back and forth between you and Gongchan.

-..oh!- you said as if you were laughing. You covered your mouth to hide you laugh. -That wasn't what it looked like oppa had grbbed me and i couldn't move- you said pointing at Gongchan. Gongchan blushed a light red.

-MMHMM.... - Baro and Sandeul said in unison with big smiles on their faces as if they didn't belive you. Then you realized how weird your explanation had sounded.

-Hyung stop thinking so dirty- Gongchan said and turned his head to blush. (What if that did happen) Gongchan thought as he started smiling to himself. 


Soo aorry this chapter ended like this but i didn't want to make this chapter andy longer and i have something important to do in the morning. :'( sorry everyone. I got new subscribers in ... THANKS! :D leave comments even if it's critcism. thank you. 

as you can see i was lazy with this chapter i have the same main image and no pics at the end sorry guys!! really i am. I will update at least by tomorrow bye! 

Oh Yeah... and what you read wasn't the date the next chapter has the date.