Surprise! pt.2

Love's NOT a Joke...

You woke up to find Gongchan laying beside you but instead of him really close and facing you as usual, he had his back facing you and he was on the far end of the bed. You got up trying not to wake him. You went downstairs and made a few calls telling Baro and the other members to be at the house in about 20 minutes. You tried to go wake up Gongchan and but he would't budge. 

You shook his shoulders to get him to wake up. -Channie wake up...- you whinned. He turnned the opposite way and covered his head with the covers. -Channie...- you whinned again. He covered his head with his pillow and made a groaning noise. -YAH!- you yelled and starttled him. He rubbed his head and sat up slowly.

-what?- he asked as the words came out slowly. 

You tapped him lightly -Get up and dressed you're going somewhere today- He threw the covers off of him and stretched.

-wow the day after the best birthday in the world and there's more?!- Gongchan asked sarcastically. You rolled your eyes at his comment.

-just get dressed- you said. and threw a pillow at him. When he came out of the bedroom and went downstairs he noticed you, CNU, Baro, Jinyoung, and Sandeul. You smiled at his confused expression on his face. -Bye Gongchan! you called and waved as he walked down the stairs.

-What? Where am i going?- he said to you.

-You're going with them- you said pointing to the 4 people sitting on the couch.- Now byebye everyone. See you when you get back-

Once Gongchan left still confused you quickly went upstairs and changed your clothes into a casual dress that you brought yesterday while Gongchan and Baro were out. 

Gongchan and all the other guys walked together until they came to Gongchan's favorite returant. (What why are we here and they already forgot about my birthday there's nothing they can do to make me feel better) Gongchan thought  while Baro slapped him on the arm because he had been calling his name but he was too far in his thoughts to hear anything. Gongchan looked up from the ground -huh?- he asked even though Baro had been talking to him.

-I said ....get happy were gunna party!- Baro said doing a little dance. CNU and Jinyoung hit Baro's arm thinking that Gongchan might have caught on. Baro immediately stopped dancing and gave them death stares for hitting him. Luckily Gongchan didn't catch on he just look at Baro confused.

-How are we gunna party at a resturant- Gongchan said as he pushed the door open to the resturant. Everyone followed. They sat there and ate their food for a while.

Back at the house you hung all the decorations and set out food and put Gongchan's present on the floor by the couch. You sent a text to sandeul: Sandeul can you comeback by the house please i'm almost done?

You fixed your hair and waited for Sandeul to come.

-Hey you guys i'll be back i have to go..uhh...pee- Sandeul lied and got up with out any questions. Sandeul ran back home and got the car to go pick you up. Before you knew it he was outside your house and he honked the horn. You came out the house and you two made your way to the rest of B1A4's home. Once you two got out of the car Sandeul grabbed each present the members had for Gongchan and  you grabbed the cake Sandeul had made the other day for him. Soon you got a text from CNU: Hyori..Gongchan says he wants to go home and he just got up and left are you guys done? ​ 

You quickly reasponded: Yeah we just got to the house were putting presents to the side and putting the cake on the table.

Within a matter of time Jinyoung and Baro walked in. -You ready - they said in unison. Both you and Sandeul nodded together .

-where's  Gongchan and CNU?- you asked

-We ran and left him behind because CNU was too lazy and Gongchan wasn't up for running- Jinyoung said. Soon he got a text from CNU: Hey were on the outside of the house right now get ready.

-Is everyone ready?-Jinyoung said before turning off the lights. everyone nodded. Soon came in a tired  looking Gongchan and a smiling CNU. Gongchan reached for the lights and turned it on. 

At that moment you all jumped out and yelled -SURPRISE!!!- Once Gongchan saw Baro, Sandeul, Jinyoung, and most of all you he covered his mouth with his hand and laughed. You saw a tear forming in his eye. You ran up to him and gave him a hug along with a kiss on the cheek. -Happy birthday oppa.- you said with a smile. 

-Happy birthday- everyone else said. and gave him hugs. We sat together and laughed. He noticed the cake on the table and looked at Sandeul. 

-That cake.- he pointed to the cake on the table.-So you guys remembered the whole time?- he said smiling. You nodded your head and smiled. For the rest of that night all of you played games and ate food. Soon night fell and everyone was leaving to go home. You and Gongchan went upstairs and both took showers and then laid in the bed. Then Gongchan broke the scilence.

-Thank you for tonight Hyori- He said leaving a kiss on your cheek.

-No problem- you said and smiled. You cuddled up to his chest and there you both fell asleep.


Hello! Another chapter done ^-^ thanks for subscribing and viewing if you have ideas i am willing to take them and find a way to put them in my story thank you !