Revealed Pt.2

Love's NOT a Joke...

You had just got done cleaning every inch of the house when the doorbell rang. You took a deep breath and walked over to the door. You opened the door and saw and unfamiliar face.

-Hello...- you said trying to be friendly.

The woman on the otherside of the door smile back and stuck out her hand.-Annyeonghaseyo je ileum-eun Ji woo ibnida -

Your eyes got 10 times bigger than usual as her name played over in your head and you started to realize who she was. Ji woo cleared and slowly pulled back her hand when she noticed you wern't going to shake her hand. You were kind of frozen until you heard her calling out to you.

-Excuse me- she said waving her hand in front of your face. 

-huh?- you shook your head when you realized you wer just staring at her. -What?- you asked with a puzzled look on your face. - I'm sorry i just....uh- you pointed behind you towards  the dishes you had just washed. -...yeah- you rubbed your fingers throught your head looking a little stressed. You took a quick breath before speaking again. 

-Oh! i'm Hyori- you said then jestured to ji woo to come inside.

-This is a big house you've got here- Ji woo commented as she walked in and looked around the house.

-Well, when you live with five boys.- you gave a fake smile. (more like 4) you thought rolling your eyes behind her.

-I wanted to stop by to tell everyone that Gongchan won't be comming home tonight.- as soon as Ji woo said that you stopped what you were doing to look at her.

-What do you mean he's not comming home tonight?- You asked with all your attention on her. (What's she talking about? Why wouldn't he be comming home?) you thought with a surprised look on your face.

-Well,- Ji woo said calmy. - He told me not to tell the others anything but I guess it's ok to tell you.- she took a pause before speaking again. -Well.... Gongchan...- Ji woo was cut off by the door swinging open.

You and Ji woo turned your heads to see who was at the door and you noticed CNU, Jinyoung, baro and Sandeul.

-Ji woo?- Sandeul said walking over to the two of you. -What are you doing here?- he asked.

Ji woo looked in your direction worried that she would have to break her promise with Gongchan and tell them.

-Uh..- you tried to think of something quickly -I asked her to come over- you lied giving a fake smile. ( I just need them to  belive me and go away so she can tell me why he's not comming home.) 

Baro let out a confused looke -Why would you do that if you don't even like h...- You cut him off before he could finish his sentence. 

-Because... we needed to talk about something- you said claring at him.

-But that makes no sence! I you- he was cut off again by Sandeul who put his hand over Baro's mouth and dragged him off to the side. 

-Carry on- Sandeul said giving you an eye smile and dragging off Baro. Soon everyone had left the room.

-Thanks.- you heard Ji woo say.

-huh?- you answerd with a confused look.

-You know... for covering for me i didn't know what to do.-

-don't worry about it.- you said smiling-

-well, i better get going- Ji woo said pointing to the door.

-Wait!- you called after her.

Ji woo turned around to see what you had needed. -yes?- she said.

-can you at least tell me where i would be able to find him?- you said hoping she would tell you.

-well, don't tell the guys cause they'll probably freak out but you can find him at the hospital.-she said quietly.

(The hospital?!?! ) you thought to yourself before speaking. - Is he hurt?- you asked concerned.

Right before Ji woo could say another word Baro and Sandeul had walked in causing you both to stop talking. Ji woo took a deep breath. -Well, i'll see you guys around.- Ji woo said wavind. 

-Bye!- Sandeul said with a big smile on his face. Soon Ji woo was out the door and on her way home.

-Why'd you ask her to come over?- Baro asked curiously.

-Because.....- you took a pause to think. -.....because i... i'm.. hungry!- you did a innocent smile and ran off into your room.

-Because she's hungry?- Baro said quietly to himself now even more confused than before. Sandeul walked past Baro and put his hand on his shoulder. 

-women are hard to understand just don't worry about it.- Sandeul said with a slight laugh in his voice.


WOW! how long has it been since y last update?!?!?! anyway i know it's been a long time sorry  i've just been soooo busy! ^-^

comment subscribe you know the usualy. XD I listened to the kpop radio stations all day and i heard Gangnam style 3 times and some nu'est songs some bap some B1A4! and as i'm typing trouble maker is on :D

Night guys i will have an update up soon ' 3 ' 

 

Idk i felt like putting Baro he's soooo cute!!!!!! :D

look at him !!!!! <3