Revealed Pt.1

Love's NOT a Joke...

You woke up when you heard the front door open. You noticed Gongchan with a bag in his hand walking out.

-Channie!- you called out right before he exited the house.Gongchan stopped right before he shut the door and looked at you. You gave him a innocent smile and in return you got a cold stare and a small slam of teh door. 

-Well, he didn't have to be so mean about it.- You said quietly to yourself.

-Mean about what?- you heard a voice from behind you say. You turned your head to find a smiling CNU walking towards you.

-Oh. Nothing- you replied with a smile aswell.

-Ok well good morning Hyori.- he said talking a seat next to you and turning the t.v on. You ruturned the greeting and got up to go to the bathroom. You quickly used the restroom and then decided to get some clothes to take a shower. As soon as you finished you followed the normal rutine and joined everyone for breakfast. 

-Anyone seen Channie?- Baro asked. 

-He left this morning.- you answered shoving a spoon full of rice into your mouth.

-He's probably with Ji woo again.- you heard Baro say.

-soo...- you began and soon all eyes were on you. -Why is he always with this Ji woo girl?- As soon as you said that everything got quiet. -Jinyoung was right wasn't he?- you asked feeling hurt. 

-No....- CNU said his voice trailing off.

-Then why's he always with her?-

Sandeul took a deep breath before speaking. -We really don't know why butthey're just friends now.- 

-Then why is it no one tells me about her at all.-

-Well.....- Sandeul began.

Soon he was cut off by Baro. -....You'll get jelious!- he shouted.

You made a little frown and then continued to speak. -If they have nothing going on then there's no reason fro me to get jelious.-

Everyone made a little laugh at what you had said. -ok whatever you say- Baro said deserving a a slap on the arm by both Sandeul and CNU.

-We're going to the store you want to come?- Cnu asked.

You shooke your head -no thanks.

- Well do you want anything?- 

-not really you said almost done eating.-

Everyone took off to go to get dressed and leave. You knocked on Jinyoung's door to wake him up.

-Jinyoung wake up- you said poking him. Jinyoung woke up to the sound of your voice. -Are you going to go to the store with everyone else or stay in bed?- you asked.

-Well i do need a few things- he said and got dressed. With in 10 minutes everyone was at the door ready to go. 

-You sure you don't need anything?- CNU asked once more before they left. 

-I'm fine you answered. I have alot of cleaning to do anyways.- you said pointing to your bowl as you put it in the sink. You waved at everyone and gave them a bright smile. -Bye everyone have fun on your shopping trip.-

-Bye!- they all said as they each left the house. 

You sighed as soon as they all left. -Soooo much cleaning to do....- you said as you laid down on the couch.

-Is hyori ok?- Jinyoung asked everyone else. 

-She was fine this morning.- CNU answered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gongchan came up to room 37 and knocked on the door. -Ji woo?- he called. He opened the door and noticed Ji woo curled up in a ball sleeping on a chair. Gongchan walked over and tried to wake her up. 

-Huh?- Ji woo said waking up.

-I got you breakfast.- he said with a weak smile holding out a cup of coffee and a bag with a biscuit. Ji woo smiled and reached for the food. 

-Thanks Channie- she said smiling.

-No problem- he said. -Soo... how's she been?- he asked in a more serious tone.

-okay i guess....- Ji woo said taking a sip of her coffee. -So why you have a bag with you?- she asked pointing to the bag.

Gongchan pointed to the bag. -Oh this.... I thought i'd just sleep here tonight- he said.

-Oh okay- she said nodding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eveyone arrived at the store and all ran in different directions. (It's like kids in a candy store) CNU thought as he grabbed a basket and walked off slowly. Baro ran his way to the snack section with Sandeul and Jinyoung following behind a little bit slower. 

-Hurry up!!!- Baro called motioning for them to move faster. When Baro turned his head he slammed right into someone else and fell onto the ground. Soon Sandeul and Jinyoung went to help him up. 

-oh! I'm so sorry- they heard the other person say. Baro looked up rubbing his head to see the owner of the voice and noticed it was the voice of a pretty girl. Baro froze and didn't answer back. 

-Baro....- Jinyoung said waving his hand in front of his face. Curious Sandeul and Jinyoung turned their heads to look at the owner of the voice as well. 

As soon as they saw the girl they ended up dropping Baro back on the ground. -Ouch!- Baro said laying on the ground.

-ohh.....- Sandeul said his voice drifting once he noticed what they had done. 

-We're really sorry about that- Jinyoung said putting his hand out. The  girl  put out her hand and shook his.

-No problem- she said giving cute eye smiles. -I'm Chae-won -

-I'm Jinyoung and these two are Baro and Sandeul- he said pointing to each person. As he pointed to each one they both did a slight wave of their hands.-Well it was nice to meet you but we should really get going....bye!- Jinyoung called out to her leaving quickly. 


Thank you all for everything you guys!!!! ' 3 '  mwa!

anyway ummm loving the fact that i come on and see "new subscribers" and "new comments" ^-^ couldn't do this without you  guys <3