Calling it quits......

Love's NOT a Joke...

As Jinyoung talked you started to notice that he wasn't that bad after all. Soon one thing led to another and before you knew it you noticed Jinyoung slowly leaning towards you.

(What's he doing?!?!) you thought to yourself. Your eyes became bigger as you realized that he was going to kiss you . Soon you felt his warm lips pressed aginst yours and as if by force your eyes closed.

(Why am i not pulling away? Do i....enjoy it?) You snapped out of your thoughts by the sight of the front door being thrown open.

You put your hands on Jinyoung's chest to pull away from the kiss and noticed a shocked Gongchan staring at you in disbelief. You sat on the couch with your mouth open but no words came out. You could feel the tension between the two boys.

(What have i done!) you thought as your eyes were glued to Gongchan's angry glare towards Jinyoung.

-HEY! CHANNIE'S HOME!- Baro yelled as everyone else had joined the awkward moment already in progress. Baro placed his hands on Gongchan's shoulder and patted it.

-Good to have you back- Baro said. Gongchan's eyes never left Jinyoung.

-Soooo....what's going on here?- Baro asked as he gnawed on his left over candy from the movies.

Baro looked around waiting for an answer.

-Hello!!!! Am i talking to walls?- he asked.

CNU put his finger over his lips telling Baro to shut up.-Shhhh!-

Baro rolled his eyes and walked over to the couch to have a seat. Gongchan looked down as he felt a hand on his shoulder turn him around.

-Gongchan you have to....-Sandeul was cut off by Gongchan's sudden actions. Gongchan jerked his arm back and looked at you with disappointed expression as he passed by and disappeared around the corner and into  the bathroom .

Sandeul's eyes were huge because of what Gongchan had just done to him. Jinyoung stared at the floor with nothing left to say. There was a long awkward silence until CNU finally shut the door. Soon you noticed Sandeul starting to look up at you.

(WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!?!) he thought giving you a weird look. Sandeul walked after Gongchan and knocked on the bathroom door. -Channie you okay?- he shouted from the other side of the door.

There was no answer. Sandeul tried a few more times but then decided to give up. Everyone was in there beds and ready to go to sleep. While you sat in the bed alone you started to let tears fall from you face. They weren't tears from sadness this time but more like tears of anger.

(I can't belive he got mad! I mean sure it's pretty bad to walk in and see your girlfriend kissing one of your bestfriends but he's been with that girl this whole time! Maybe what Jinyoung said was true and Channie's the liar! EGH!!! how could he get mad!?!?!)

You gathered your night things and moved onto the couch. (Now he can have the bed to his self) you thought crying yourself to sleep.


Short chapter....... IK IK!!!!!  Hi!!!! i'm ready to write more but i kind of have a headache i haven't eatin in a while and i'm starving but i just don't want to make anything to eat :'( (I guess that's my problem then but w/e) Soooo...... How you guys liking it so far?is it good? Bad? Okay? IDK you tell me!!!! leave comments!!!! Subscribe if you haven't ^-^