Class with Sena

Judging A Book By It's Cover

>>Baekhyun's POV<<

-Ring Ring- The bell rang lunch was over. I walked towards my 5th period class, crossing my fingers that Sena would be that. But nope...she wasn't there at all. Maybe she's late? PLEASE..PLEASE?! 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 30 minutes but the bell rang. I sighed of dissapointement seeing that she wasn't there. Oh, wait there's one more period left! No need to loose hope now! I checked my schedule, last thing on the list. 6th period: Study Hall. 

I saw Suho hyung coming out of his class with Sena right behind him. Ooooo~ she is with Suho . Hopefully she has ONE class with me?! Sena was heading my way, now she's right behind me. I turned around seeing her beautiful face, but she looked down as she carried her books to her next class.

"Anyeong Sena! What do you have next?" I started to walk slowly so I can walk with her side by side. No response. Sena just stayed silent while I walked her to her last  class which was in the Libary. Wait....the libary? Isn't that where I need to go too? Sena took a seat at the back of the room, she started to read a book silently.

Wait..SHE is in the same room as ME...and the bell just rang...so HENA HAS A CLASS WITH ME?! I grabbed a seat right next to her. Stealing some glances as she kept on reading, pushing up her large glasses. Aigo what do I do? All a sudden she's so quiet...

Hena all a sudden closed her book and sighed, "So...how was your day Bacon?" Did she just talked? To me? Wait what? Her lovely voice cause me to feel all tingly...

"Wait did you just speak? Without yelling at my face or slamming the door?" I started to chuckle. She turned her face and frowned.

"If you don't want me to talk then I won't talk..simple as that.." Hena hissed coldly as she stood up from her chair as the bell rang and there she goes walking out the door. What did I just do. I screwed everything up. I kicked the table hurting my foot. 

"Baekhyun hyung! I found you!" Sehun waving from the door carrying his book in his hands. I grabbed my bag and limped over there. 

"What happened to you?" He relized that I was limping, throwing my foot all over the place as we walked past the gate.

"Just twisted my ankle at P.E" I lied covering it with a smile. We finally arrived home, I threw my bag across my room and quickly ran to window and there she was doing homework on the chair, twirling her pencil all over the place. 

"Stalking again hyung?" Kai smirked, he leaned on my door. Suprised, I quickly closed the curtain when I heard his voice.

"No..no...no stalking here!" 

"Don't lie..you..You like her....In matter in fact she's in my gym class she's really athletic and really has a great body." he gloated. 

"You ert...looking at her aish~" 

"Hey! Atleast I'm not looking at her from my window! Stalker...." Kai laughed at me as he pointed at the window. I kicked him out of my room and wondered. Do I like her?    

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry for this really lame chapter XD I blanked out since it was 1:30 in the morning ENJOY! :D

The next chapter will be out about...ummmm 9 o clock? PST? I did not have enough time to check the spelling in this one 

So bare with me....