Chapter 9 :/

Judging A Book By It's Cover

>> Baekhyun's POV<< 

Just one more minute until 6th period! Just hang in there! The teacher was just blabbing off. Students were just barely awake then RING RING!

"Class is Desmissed." I ran out of door and quickly went to the libary. Oh, I was barely made thourghout the day without seeing Sena now I get to see her alone. Almost there! She's just around the corner! Then there she is peeking out into the libary. Sneakily,I walked up behind her and tapped her shoulder. She jumped alittle bit and then she turned around, with her eyes wide open. Those puppy dog eyes. 

"Oh hey there, Baekhyun...NEVER sneak on me ever again...just don't" she walked into the room and I followed her right behind her. I pulled her chair out as a true gentleman would do. "Kamsamida. Baekhyun-ssi" 

"Soooo.....how was your day Sena?" I pulled out my homework as I looked at her peacefully taking notes.

"It was okie everyone kept calling me adorable I don't know why though." She sighed and looked at the window.

"Well because you are adorable!" I was about to pinch her cheeks but she backed away from her seat. "That's what exactly what they did and said..."

"WHO?!" I whipped my head towards her, "Your room mates. My cheeks and my brain hurts too much from it..."

"I'm going to make your brain hurt more...since you are!" 

"Shut up and do your work!" She picked up my workbook and threw it at me. "Your eyes ON paper...NOT my FACE..." 

"I shall not do such thing.." I crossed my arms across by chest. "Stubborn, little pabo!" Sena hissed when she heard the words come out of my mouth. 

"Stop talking about yourself!" I teased as I glanced at her. "Whatever, I'll see you later when you stalk me from your window." She smiled as she picked up her books.

My face started to burn up seeing her smile like that. I'M ABOUT TO DIE. 

"WAIT! It's still raining! I need to give you a ride." 

"Nope it's alright. I like walking in the rain..." 

Then poof she's gone.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: A short update before I start typing out my new story. I will still be updating this story as well so no worries! :D

I love you guys! Feel free to comment or suscribe! Baaaaai! :)