Watching From the Window and Cake

Judging A Book By It's Cover

>>Sena's POV<<

Today went smoothly the neighbors didn't really bother me as much as yesterday. They just had to barge in, I was ready to rip their heads off when I saw all six of them infront of the door. When I woke up the sun shining on my face and Toro in my hands. Stupid Sun....LET ME SLEEP! But NOPE...the sun started to rise slowly  making the white walls beam of brightness. MY EYES! I closed the north curtains and peeked out of the other window but strangely no one was there. Thank you...they finally had to do something in their lives. 

Later in the day, I meditated in garden Ah...Peace and quiet just how I like it..No stalkers and Creepy neighbors. I slowly opened my left eye and saw Chanyeol looking into binoculars and then appeared the one and only BAEKHYUN..... They're baaaaaack~ Hmmm... I wonder if I can jump off the roof from there to here? Just like old times. Let's find out.... Determined, I ran to the roof I breathed in slowly in and out and suddenly I hear Baekhyun screaming out of the window terrified. HAHAHA he sounds like umma....I wonder how's she doing... Ignored him and jumped off the roof backflipped on to the ground with still standing on my feet I raised my hands up. I still got it... 

I noticed Chanyeol from the window, he dropped the binoculars and his jaw open..WIDE OPEN. I decided to wave at him, he waved back very slowly... I guess he's still not back into reality yet. Baekhyun came out of no where, but the same time the phone rang so basically I went back inside to answer it.

"Anyeonghasyo? O-! UMMA! I'M SORRY I FORGOT TO CALL YOU!"

"Sena-ah if you keep screaming like that I might go deaf, So! How's your house?! Is it nice?.." She laughed, oh I miss her laugh so..so..so much.

"Aniyo...it's not..nice..IT'S AMAZING! THERE'S A POOL, HUGE GARDEN, AND IT HAS 4 ROOMS!" I shrilled as I jumped up and down. "Umma! I want you to come here to see it! Tell Appa to come too!" 

"Ah~ my brother really knows how to spoil you, Sena we'll visit soon! Don't worry!" How about you're neighbors? Are they nice?" 

"Umm....they are..umm...BOYs..." My tone soften as I mentioned them.

"Boys? -Appa comes and steals the phone- SENA! Do one of them like you? Are you dating one?" 

"Appa I miss you! ANIYO! I don't even like any of them!"  

"That's my girl, -umma and appa at the same time- We love you Sena! I gotta go to work now....Saranghaeyo"  

"I love you too..I'll see you soon.." I hanged up about to tear up..but I held them in. My ears perked up when I hear the mail man slammed my mailbox. I went outside and seeing Baekhyun coming towards to his mailbox too. Just my luck.....

"Then that means you hate me hmmm?" Wuh? Hate? That's one strong word.... But I looked at him and he turned around about to leave. My mouth opened, the worlds fell out.  "Aniyo...I don't hate you...." Shocked, I ran back home and slammed the door. You pabo! why did you say that! Facepalm after face palm and more faceplaming. Forget about it Sena it's not that important to get frustrated about. "Sigh.." I forgot about the moment, started to unpack boxes and rearranged the furniture. Decorating the whole house non-stop for 6 hours straight after that everybox was empty and everything arranged to my liking. Collapsing on the couch, smiling and started to close my eyes...

-Knock Knock- WHAT DO THEY WANT NOW!?! Towards the door I go! Slowly and angrily. "Anyeonghasyo? Who's this?" Looking through the door hole seeing Kyungsoo holding a whipped creme strawberry cake in his hands followed by Suho. Wae? Cake? "Stomach grumbled* I need that cake...looks really good. 

"It's Kyungsoo and Suho..you're neighbors." They replied. I opened the door half way and popped my head through the narrow opening. It startled them almost dropping the cake.

"Excuse me, not to be rude but...What do you want?" I darted them with my cold eyes. They were whispering to each other passing the cake back forth, "No, you speak!" 

"ANIYO! You give it to her!" 

"Ahem? Are you guys going to talk or what?" Crossing my hands as I waited for an answer.

D.O forcefully placed into Suho arms and pushed him towards me.  "Oh...w-we're here to ummm give you this cake..." Suho smiled as he looked at the cake.

"For?"

"For last night....Sorry to barge in like that for the first meeting...soooo we baked this cake for you!" D.O spoke up from the background smiling. I felt a sudden smile on face and my ears started to heat up. 

"Whoa...~" The two of them looked at me with curious faces staring at my face.

"De?" I raised an eyebrow. "What's wrong?"

"We haven't seen you smile before..." Suho admitted as he quickly placed the cake into my hands.

"Is there something wrong with it!" I snapped. Both of them looked at each other in fear, then looked back, "NO! I think it's pretty cute." D.O shyly said. His cheeks  started bloom of a shade of pink.

"Sena-ssi I hope you enjoy the cake! Goodnight!" He grabbed D.O and ran back home. Staring at the cake I smiled They're not bad, Those 2 are really sweet. 

I dipped my finger ,picked out some icing and it. Delighted by the taste I started to eat more. I looked at the their house and closed the door.