Family Visit

Judging A Book By It's Cover

>>Sena's POV<< 

Walking outside with my bright yellow raincoat. Splashing in the puddles and running around. The storm was growing harder and harder the streets were starting to flood also. 

"Sena-ssi! C'mon get in the car. Your going to get sick!" a car pulled up next to me. It was no suprise that it was my neighbors worrying about me. But actually I'm fine can't they stop worrying. 

"Aniyo, I fine the house is just around the corner." I pointed out,

"No excuses, your coming with us." the car door opened, Chanyeol grabbed my bag, my hand and placed me next to Baekhyun. He was smiling brightly ever since 6th period. He needs to stop.

"Yah..keep smiling like that and I'll break your face." I glanced over to him but still Smiling as ever. 

"I heard Sena-ssi beat Kai in rope climbing today....Right Kai?" Chanyeol nudged him.

"She only won because my arms were tired." He scoffed and pierced me with cold eyes. I stuck my tongue out.

"We're here!" Suho stopped the car right in front of my house. "May one of you guys her out so she won't get wet again?" 

All a sudden five pair of hands were up in air yelling, "ME!" Man these guys are crazy they just need to walk me to my house. I rolled my eyes, grabbed my bag, coat, and out the car I go leaving the car behind. I forgot to remind Sehun that I was going to his house for the project so I turned around.

"Sehun-ssi! I'll see you later maybe at 5!" I took my keys out and opened the door. But mysteriously the door was already opened. I found suitcases in the living room and someone cooking in the kitchen. THERE'S A IN MY HOUSE! 

"YAH! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE WHO EVER YOU ARE!" I threw my bag across the living room. A pair of hands covered my eyes, I was terrified but luckily my martial arts skills kicked in. 

I took one of the hands and flipped the whole body, slamming it across the wooden floor. Stepping on the chest harshly.

"Yup, your my Sena-ah. You still got it my daughter." the man fixed his glasses, his hair and stood up. 

"APPA! OMO I didn't mean too!" I covered my mouth in shock. I ran up to him and started to hug him in my tight lock. 

"It's my fault to sneak up on you." He started to rub his arm slowly, "I forgot how you get scared easily." 

"Where's Umma?! Why are you guys here? How did you guys get it? Can you cook food for me I'm hungry" Many questions rushed into my head as my stomach grumbled.

Appa took a deep breath, "She's in the kitchen. We wanted to check on you. Your uncle gave us a key and OF COURSE!" 

I ran to the kitchen seeing umma cooking my favorite dish Tteokbokki. I started to drool slightly when the smell reached my nose.

"UMMA!" I happily threw my arms around her. "O-! Sena your here. I didn't even noticed! I made you your favorite food!" 

She placed the bowl of Tteokbokki happily towards me.  

"Bashkita!" I ate each Tteokbokki one by one with a smile. "So..Sena how's life living here?" Appa asked quietly as he read his news paper.

"It's really amazing! I like my school and classes." I looked at the clock 4:45

"Ah...that's good. Did you make any new friends?" Umma washed the dishes. I nodded my air aggressively, "I did actually! She's really, really, really pretty and nice! I ran into her in the 1st day of school..." I paused and heard a knocking on the door. "I'll get it." Appa sat up from his seat and opened the door seeing Sehun with an umbrella. 

"Excuse me, but is Sena here? O- I'm sorry, My name is Sehun imida." He bowed politly. Appa raised an eyebrow and faced me. 

"Is he your boyfriend? What did I tell you about boys!" 

"ANIYO! NEVER! He's just my partner for this project for school." 

"I'm surprised your not dating him yet....He's very handsome." Umma teased. KILL ME NOW please? I grabbed my coat and went towards the door. 

"I'll be back at 7 don't worry about me!" 

Appa glared at Sehun and gave him a little talk, "Hurt Sena and you'll get whooped...." He gulped and ran back to me. 

"Your dad is very scary...." he whispered as we walked towards his house, "I'm guessing that where you get your scary glares from."

When we arrived to his house he opened the door for me. They're house is almost  similar to mine but just a different color and furniture. He led me up to his room which was really organized and a picture of Girls Generation. I laughed at and clasped my hands together, "Let's get to work Sehun-ssi." 

He nodded but when we were about to start working the door opened, "Sehun do you hav-" Baekhyun was half and just got out of the shower. His hair was all wet.

"SENA WHY ARE YOU HERE!" He covered himself with a towel frantically.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A half Baekhyun XD I'm sorry I just had to add that in.

This chapter is alright nothing really special. I admit that I just write some chapters without even thinking and this is one of them.