Winter Ball part 1

Judging A Book By It's Cover

>> Baekhyun's POV Day of Winter Ball<<

Morning, the sun shown brightly through my curtains. The day has came....

"Baekhyun.... Baekhyun! GET UP! We to get ready for the dance!" Chanyeol kicked me out of bed as usual. I opened my eyes slightly but they closed shut anyway.

"But it's only.." I glanced over the clock, "9:38! It's also a Saturday!" I groaned as I cover my face with a pillow. Chanyeol just kept kicking me to get out of bed, stripping my blanket off, and almost splashed water in my face.

"You lazybum...." He stomped the floor out of frustration, "It seems like Sena is outside at her garden..." 

When I heard her name I jumped out of bed, pushed him aside and opened the window quickly. I frowned, "YAH! YOU TRICKED ME!" 

Chanyeol was laughing at hysterically almost dying on the floor, "I can't believe you fell for that! HAHAHAHAHA!" I ready to slap his face but Suho passed my room telling me to get ready. Aish~ Park Chanyeol your safe for now...

"C'mon you two. Stop fighting and get your asses up and get ready!" D.O muttered as he got out from the shower. 

1:34~ 

"Here you go sirs, all of your tuxes are all clean and primped for tonight." the store owner handed Suho all of the 6 tuxes onto his hands. Suho handed us each one of our suits, each suit contained a beautiful flower on the pocket in the front. To be honest, I was REALLY REALLY excited for the winter ball since everyone is all in dresses and suits. Plus, they serve really good food! 

Later in the day, everyone started put on their suits and fixed their hair. I glanced over Sena's and she was just reading a book as usual....just in her regular clothes. Wae? She's not going to the dance? Baekhyun...don't worry about it I fixed my tie and frowned.

"Hyung! Does this suit make my look big?" Sehun kept looking in the mirror just trying to flatten out his behind. I just laughed at him and went back looking at Sena's house but all a sudden she disappeared with the curtains closed.

"30 more minutes until show time guys!" Chanyeol said as he ran back and forth looking for his shoes. Kai was just being Kai kept fixing his hair all the time just one strand of hair off and he needs to fix up EVERYTHING. D.O and Suho were the only ones who were just there watching the chaos.

"Let's go guys!" D.O opened the door watching each and everyone of us walk out the door. I stopped and looked at Sena's house So... it means that she isn't coming tonight is she? 

"Baekhyun-ssi....let's go we're going to be late.." Suho guided me back into the car and drove off to the venue.

"Hyung..how come your so quiet?" Kai questioned as he still fixes his hair followed by Chanyeol,"Yeah, you've been quiet the whole ride..."

"I'm just tired thats all." I pulled off a fake smile but inside I was kinda down that Sena wasn't there. When we arrived to the place, it was really breath taking well basically it looked like this: 

"Wha! This place is amazing!" Sehun threw his arms up in the air and started to run around as child. My jaw dropped as I entered the room. The staff made us sit in the main table. D.O kept looking around just amazed at the place with his eyes just like O____________O

>>No One's POV<< 

30 minutes into the Winter Ball, everyone started to fill in the hall. All the girl's were in dresses all dolled up and the guys suited up as in a James Bond movies. Everyone on the dance floor just dancing to the loud music.

"Oppa. May I have a dance with you?" One girl asked Sehun. He just nodded, smiled took her hand. Everyone started to chuckle as they watch they're maknae danced with the girl. Chanyeol and D.O started to be the DJ of the whole dance controlling the music. Kai was surrounded by a bunch of girl asking him to dance with him. While Suho was trying to cheer up Baekhyun. 

"Baekhyun-ah don't be stubborn let go dance over there with the others!" He smiled happily. But Baekhyun just stayed in his seat playing with the forks. 

"Are you sure that your tired? Seems like your upset....." I can tell that your lying...This isn't the Baekhyun I know...

"Aniyo, I'm just tired...."  Eh...not really just upset that Sena didn't go to the dance..thats all. Suho continued to try to cheer Baekhyun but ended up failing. UNTIL the main door opened with a girl in a white dress appeared. "Uhhh..Baekhyun....." Suho tugged on his coat.

"Neh hyung?" He looked towards Suho's face which was jaw dropped and eyes wide open, "Wae what hap-...Holy bacon bits who is she?!" 

Suho began to lean closer and closer and it finally hit him, "SENA-SSI!?!!? IN A DRESS!" 

Sena finally found her neighbors and waved to them. Followed by Sora who was in a Red dress. 

"Is my hair okay? My tie alright? IS MY EYELINER CROOKED!" Baekhyun started to freak out finding out that Sena was walking towards him. 

She was wearing a beautiful white, one shoulder dress, it was made out of silk framing her skinny figure. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aigoo~ Baekhyun is freaking out now XD I picked this dress out. I thought it was amazingly BEAUTIFUL so hey! Now it's in my story! 

Comment, subscribe or jump off a building. Cya later my lovelies! <3