First Day of School

Judging A Book By It's Cover

>>Back Into EXO's House No one's POV<<

Kyungsoo and Suho closed the door quietly shut. When they entered the house Kai and Sehun were yelling at each other while playing Xbox. Chanyeol in his room playing the guitar. Lastly Baekhyun who was standing right on the top of staircase looking at D.O and Suho curiously. 

"Where did you guy go?" He walked down the stairs towards the door.

"Sena-ssi's" D.O blurted.

"WHAT! You could of told me that you were going!" Baekhyun whined.

"Aniyo....we caused enough trouble last night." Suho crossed his arms. 

"What did you guys do there anyway?"

"Gave her a cake for an apology. She appreciated it and she FINALLY smiled." D.O covered his cheeks that were starting to burn up. Baekhyun's eye's widened as he looked at Suho. 

"Her smile is soooooo~ cute! It's like she switched faces from a ice princess to a warm chubby bunny!" Suho started to smile to just thinking about it. Baekhyun's jaw dropped of disbelieved.

"SHE SMILES? Impossible...she's emotionless as a rock.." Sehun paused the game and popped out of no where. Kai entered the room as well following Sehun.

"Sehun-ah watch your mouth." D.O glared at him.

"Sorry hyung, I just can't imagine her smiling or laugh." He shrugged.

"Well she smiles heavenly. See for your selves, try to make her laugh then.YAH...go to bed it's late.." Suho boasted as he walked up to his room. 

That's not a bad idea actually. Baekhyun thought as he watched the others go to their rooms. Chanyeol bursted out of his room

"DID I MISS ANYTHING?! Man why am the last one to know....."

-Sena's House-

*Zzzzzzzzzzz* *Ring RING RING* What is it now? She picked up her phone and answered.

"Anyeong? Uncle it's 2 am in the morning!"

"Sorry Sena I just have to tell you that you have school tomorrow!" 

Her eyes widen in shock, now she's fully awake, "eh? All a sudden! You didn't tell me you enrolled me at all!"

"Your mom told me that to continue your studies so....tah-dah! Your going to school here! Your uniform is will be delivered soon."

"I understand...kamsamida...now please let me sleep!"

"Ne..good night Sena school starts at 7.30 sharp!" She hanged up and groaned, ugh school! Tomorrow is going to be interesting then.

 >>Morning Baekhyun's POV<<

A pillow forcefully  jumped on my face and my blanket was stripped off of me. 

"U-umma...five more minutes." I hugged the pillow and dozed back into sleep.

"YAH! GET YOUR LAZY UP! Don't make me get the others!" Chanyeol was standing on the side on my bed hitting me with a pillow. He walked towards the door, "I NEED RENFORMENTS! He won't get up!" All a sudden the others came in running into my room. "DOG PILE!" Kai jumped on me followed by the others.

"I'M AWAKE. I'M AWAKE! GET OFF ME!" I gasped for air. 6:30am the clock says Atleast I'm going to be late...

Suho gave me my uniform, neatly folded on to my hands. "Ppali, ppali we're going to be late!" he rushed as he fixed his tie. I quickly put on my pants while brushing my teeth...not the best idea to do. Falling on the ground is the result. Buttoned my shirt, straighten my tie,and lastly went on my jacket. I walked down stairs seeing everyone in their uniforms rushing back and forth. Finally they were all out the door then I see Sena. She's in a uniform too...similar to what the girls where at school. With her large glasses, hair in ponytail and with her shoulder bag starting to walk. She's going to school too...why does she have to be so pretty

I got into the car with the others. The car caught up to Sena. 

"Need a ride?" Chanyeol rolled down his windows and looked at her.

"Aniyo I'm fine.." She kept walking not making eye contact.

"Are you sure? It really looks like you need a ride." Kai popped out his head through the window. Sena just nodded and kept walking.

"You look nice in your uniform." Sehun blushed as he looks at her from his seat. I glared at him. hey! SHE'S MINE! 

"What school are you heading off to?" D.O asked shyly.

"Elites H.S" 

WAIT! That's where we go to I started to grin happily... but next thing you know it we were there at the front gate of the school and Sena walked past us like nothing happened. 

 >>Sena's Pov <<

Wow this place is F-ancy! I walked past the gate and a lady gave me a map of the school. Opening it, I was in shock of how big the place was. Like it was really, really, really BIG. Basically the whole school was an "X" the main building connects all of the four towers. Each tower represented each grade, Freshman, Sophomore, Juniors and Seniors, each had three floors. I entered the main building, "Welcome back students!" the banner said.

"Excuse me Miss. But where do I get the schedule? I ask quietly as I walked up to the lady.

"What grade?" She asked harshly

"Junior....." Then she pointed to the hallway leading to the 3rd tower. 

"Kamsamida" I bowed 90 degrees and left. Walking into the 3rd tower and saw people in line giving out the schedules I walked to them.

"Name?"

"Lee Sena." She searched through the computer and printed out my schedule and handed it to me. I opened it and seeing that 1st period is English. Oooo~ english, my favorite subject! All a sudden the room became quiet. People started to whisper, some started to drool, some just passed out. Wae? What's happening? Then came five familiar figures came out of the door and it's struck to me. Oh you got to be kidding me.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Anyeong! This chapter..aish....this took me 8 hours to write, edit, type this out to actually try to make the story better. 

Hopefully, you enjoy reading this and another chapter will be added tonight! See ya then! :D